PDA

View Full Version : NFL Livewire- SB XLIII

tony hipchest
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
absolutely, 100% must see. i had chicken skin the whole way through.

before kurt warners final drive (and fumble) tomlin counciling woodley 1 on 1, telling him he needed to come through big, and "to bring it home".

of course woodley goes out and ends the cardinals dreams with a sack and forced fumble.

right before harrisons int, tomlin is on the headset calling up to lebeau, saying they will not run it here. "it will be a pass, incomplete, we settle with a fg".

of course lebeau calls the perfect defense and it goes 7 the other way.

he was also screwin around with the ref when they were reviewing kurts 1st fumble that was ruled a forward pass. tomlin told the ref he was gonna get personal on him if they reversed it. of course he was just kidding and just patted the ref and called the next play.

drizze99
02-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Is this the 18 min vid? (Game of the week)

Carolina Steelers
02-05-2009, 07:44 PM
I agree this is a must see. I was flicking through the channels and found it. Gave me goosebumps even though I knew the out come!!!!

Harrison92

before kurt warners final drive (and fumble) tomlin counciling woodley 1 on 1, telling him he needed to come through big, and "to bring it home".

of course woodley goes out and ends the cardinals dreams with a sack and forced fumble.

right before harrisons int, tomlin is on the headset calling up to lebeau, saying they will not run it here. "it will be a pass, incomplete, we settle with a fg".

he was also screwin around with the ref when they were reviewing kurts 1st fumble that was ruled a forward pass. tomlin told the ref he was gonna get personal on him if they reversed it. of course he was just kidding and just patted the ref and called the next play.

What a coach!Tomlin and Lebeau!:tt03:

NJarhead

Is this the 18 min vid? (Game of the week)

It sounds like it. But I set up the DVR just in case. :chuckle:

Thanks Tony! :drink:

7SteelGal43
02-06-2009, 12:50 PM

I did watch NFL Replay of XLIII but missed LiveWire last night (league bowling night :doh:). BUT...LiveWire comes on in approximately 2hrs and 15mins and I will NOT be missing it. I expect to have the "chicken skin" throughout, and afterwards, just like after the Super Bowl itself, it'll be more :tt03::banana::danceshout::dancing:

stlrtruck
02-06-2009, 12:57 PM
:link:

Come on guys you know the rules, no posting stuff lke that without the link. Especially for those of us who haven't seen it yet! :P

AllD
02-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Just like the 75 yard TD by FWP in SB XL.

Fire Haley
02-06-2009, 02:27 PM
I don't think the Livewire shows have a link - you have to watch them on NFL Network.

But if you got some headphones you can listen to the SB Ultimate audio video - it's pretty cool.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e94d7f

WWIIOwheelz
02-07-2009, 01:15 PM
Awesome vid! Thanks so much for posting it! I don't watch much TV, so I've been dying to see this.