PDA

View Full Version : NFC Sweep.

Ambridge
01-02-2006, 04:56 PM
Just thought I'd mention that with the Steeler win over Detroit that marks a two year sweep over the NFC opponents.

The NFC East teams last year and the NFC North teams this year.

Prosdo
01-02-2006, 05:02 PM
Didn't realize that. WTG Steelers.

SteelCityMan786
01-02-2006, 05:20 PM
Way To Go Steelers. Our 2 Year Sweep On The NFC Proves To Us WHY THE NFC SUCKS SO BAD partially.

TasmanianTroy271
01-02-2006, 05:28 PM
Way to Suck, NFC.

I wonder who would win, An NFC wildcard team vs. one of the Rose Bowl teams.

hmmmmmmmm
01-02-2006, 05:33 PM
lol cmon now......Im not tryin to say the Steelers suck or anything but yall shoulda lost to the Cowboys last year (vinny bouncing it off his own players helmet gave yall the go ahead TD) and yall played the weakest division in the NFC this year (yall actually made the weakest division look sorta good lol). If the dipshit coaches for the Bears woulda started Grossman instead of Orton the game mighta been a little better too

clevestinks
01-02-2006, 05:46 PM
The NFC is the minor leagues so I expected it to be lopsided, but goose egg?

Ambridge
01-02-2006, 06:02 PM
lol cmon now......Im not tryin to say the Steelers suck or anything but yall shoulda lost to the Cowboys last year (vinny bouncing it off his own players helmet gave yall the go ahead TD) and yall played the weakest division in the NFC this year (yall actually made the weakest division look sorta good lol). If the dipshit coaches for the Bears woulda started Grossman instead of Orton the game mighta been a little better too

Vinny bouncing the ball off one of his own players helmet is a tribute to Parcells and his sorry carousel of re-tread quarterbacks.
The way the Steelers ran the ball for 190 total yards against that "Vaunted" Chicago defense it wouldn't have mattered who the Bears started at QB.

Too bad woulda, shoulda, coulda isn't an official NFL stat.

Atlanta Dan
01-02-2006, 06:13 PM
Power between the conferences goes in cycles (remember how dominant the NFC was from the mid-80s to mid-90s) but the AFC is on top for now with the better teams and better QBs in their primes or on the rise (Manning/Brady/Palmer/Ben).

Peter King at si.com ranks his four top teams going into the playoffs as:

1. Indy
2. New England
3. Steelers
4. Denver

I believe people continue to underestimate Denver, but assume that is due to the assumption Jake Plummer will crash & burn in the playoffs.

hmmmmmmmm
01-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Im not sayin they woulda won or anything....that game was an L for them either way but it woulda been a better game had Grossman been in there. Its easy to play D against a QB that cant throw for more than 10 yards accurate just blitz blitz blitz to stop the run. I mean its not like yall blew anyone of the NFC teams out this year.....Yall played the shittiest of the NFC and they mostly kept it close.

The Special teams against Detroit saved that game (and the fact they cant hold onto the ball)

The Vikings were really a fluke team werent as good as their record.

The Packers had their worst season in forever and that fumble rolling right into Polamalus hand killed the Packers but they still kept it within 10.

Yall were just a way way way better team then the Bears on that day

To say the NFC sucks and for the shittiest teams in the NFC to sorta keep it close against the Steelers isnt really good.......... thats all im sayin

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Im not sayin they woulda won or anything....that game was an L for them either way but it woulda been a better game had Grossman been in there. Its easy to play D against a QB that cant throw for more than 10 yards accurate just blitz blitz blitz to stop the run. I mean its not like yall blew anyone of the NFC teams out this year.....Yall played the shittiest of the NFC and they mostly kept it close.

The Special teams against Detroit saved that game (and the fact they cant hold onto the ball)

The Vikings were really a fluke team werent as good as their record.

The Packers had their worst season in forever and that fumble rolling right into Polamalus hand killed the Packers but they still kept it within 10.

Yall were just a way way way better team then the Bears on that day

To say the NFC sucks and for the shittiest teams in the NFC to sorta keep it close against the Steelers isnt really good.......... thats all im sayin well dallas still sucked and missed the playoffs once again. maybe if they could beat the nfc teams we so easilly handle this wouldnt happen. nice 2 losses to washington (who was one of the 8 we beat the last 2 years)

hmmmmmmmm
01-02-2006, 06:35 PM
well dallas still sucked and missed the playoffs once again. maybe if they could beat the nfc teams we so easilly handle this wouldnt happen. nice 2 losses to washington (who was one of the 8 we beat the last 2 years)

lol dont get stuff twisted we beat them twice last year too......this is a different Washington team. Now that we dont have a chance for shit I can actually admit that we sucked the second half of the season even though we shoulda beat one of the best AFC teams and we did beat K.C. we still sucked. We didnt get to play Green Bay or Minnesota so we couldnt beat the teams yall beat

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 06:39 PM
lol dont get stuff twisted we beat them twice last year too......this is a different Washington team. Now that we dont have a chance for shit I can actually admit that we sucked the second half of the season even though we shoulda beat one of the best AFC teams and we did beat K.C. we still sucked. We didnt get to play Green Bay or Minnesota so we couldnt beat the teams yall beat
you played the eagles twice:busted: atleast we beat them at full strength. didnt you guys get oakland this year and piss away a great chance to beat denver.

thanks for taking care of k.c. though. the only time i can remember rooting for the 'boys in my whole life:smile:

hmmmmmmmm
01-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Yep we played a weak AFC team and got beat which cost us the playoffs.

lol no problem at least we helped someone

Brady12
01-02-2006, 07:12 PM
You guys are yet to play the NFC South in the last 2 years, I think that'll give ya some good competition, assuming Tampa Bay stays tough.

Ambridge
01-03-2006, 09:01 AM
lol no problem at least we helped someone

I was definately a Dallas fan when they played Kansas City. The assistance was much appreciated.

Too bad Dallas didn't make the playoffs because now I have to listen to the pathetic Redskin fans drone on about making the playoffs and their deluded chances of going to the Superbowl.

Grey
01-03-2006, 10:44 AM
Just thought I'd mention that with the Steeler win over Detroit that marks a two year sweep over the NFC opponents.

The NFC East teams last year and the NFC North teams this year.

I like it. Thanks for pointing that out. NFC is wide open for the Super Bowl too, and I don't see the balance being upset anytime soon.

Here we go.
Grey