PDA

View Full Version : Request: HQ Pics of the New Catch

steelfanman
02-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Does anyone have HQ pics of Santonio's catch? I have found only one on the forum but it is only from the waist up. Would love to find one with those toes tapping the endzone. Maybe one of these?

crcsnail
02-06-2009, 03:59 AM
this might not be what u r looking for but very interesting all the same .
http://www.azcentral.com/closeup/articles/0203spt-closeupholmestd.html

i still believe his feet were down :)

sherlock
02-06-2009, 04:13 AM
this might not be what u r looking for but very interesting all the same .
http://www.azcentral.com/closeup/articles/0203spt-closeupholmestd.html

i still believe his feet were down :)

Pics 10 & 12 are pretty conclusive....TD!!!!!!!!!

Hello crcsnail !! :wave:

steelerdave1969
02-06-2009, 07:01 AM
Awesome Picture and Break Down....

Can Anyone Give Me A.....

Touchdown!!!!!!!! :tt02:

jev7452
02-06-2009, 09:56 AM
definitely a valid/AMAZING touchdown!!!!!

stlrtruck
02-06-2009, 11:49 AM
It amazes me that the whiners take the after the catch photos and not the ones before he catches and while he catches the ball. We all know the ones - the ones that show he had both feet down just enough to make it a TD.

The haters and whiners only want to show the post-catch after the toes come up. Maybe someone should frame by frame it for them so they can clearly see two toes down with the ball in hand.

Freakin' haters and whiners!!

Sharkissle29
02-06-2009, 12:02 PM
It amazes me that the whiners take the after the catch photos and not the ones before he catches and while he catches the ball. We all know the ones - the ones that show he had both feet down just enough to make it a TD.

The haters and whiners only want to show the post-catch after the toes come up. Maybe someone should frame by frame it for them so they can clearly see two toes down with the ball in hand.

people are seriously arguing the fact that this wasnt a TD?

LOL :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
02-06-2009, 11:32 PM

:laughing: If you guys read the Cardinals fans post you'd learn Holmes's one feet is actually shorter than the other. :chuckle:

jev7452
02-06-2009, 11:55 PM
how can they go on for almost 30 pages arguing about whether it was a bad call or not when they have the pictures RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD that show that it was 100% good?!?? i think they may top the whiney seahawks with this one...

steelfanman
02-07-2009, 01:05 AM
I've used the azcentral pics already to prove to some doubters, but that's not why I want HQ pics. I just think it was such a sweet and graceful catch, and I want a nice HQ version for a desktop wallpaper. The one I have now is only from the waist up but I want to find one that shows the whole picture.

fansince'76
02-07-2009, 01:35 AM
Any photographic retrospectives of Fitz's first TD catch? You know, the one that hit the ground which he never fully controlled? :coffee:

BTW, photo #12 shows conclusively that the right foot makes contact with the ground - it's a fraction of a second earlier than shots #1 and #11, and that can be verified by Francisco's relative position in shots #11 and #12.

Morgan
02-12-2009, 07:18 AM
There probably would be if the Steelers had lost. Winners don't need to whine, basically.

Of course nobody mentions the fact that if holding had been called every time 92 was held, the Cards would have been playing from somewhere IN the bay.