PDA

View Full Version : T.J. or Boldin?

Steelcitygal87
02-06-2009, 08:08 AM
Ran across this article....Who would you rather have...T J or Boldin?

http://www.comcast.net/sports/russakoffrules/23777/houshorboldinwhoyougot/

Both T.J. Who's Your Mamma and Anquan Boldin are looking for a lot of money this offseason. And while Anquan is under contract and Housh could still be franchised, there's a lot of evidence that both will be available to any team that wants to pay.

Boldin has told everyone who would listen he wants a big contract. Larry Fitzgerald offered to redo his $40 million deal to keep Anquan, but it's hard to imagine Arizona putting $20M of cap room in two receivers. Boldin will likely be available for the right price.

Meanwhile, T.J. is actively campaigning to leave Cincy. He was on Philly radio (950 with Mikey Miss) professing his love for the city of Brotherly Love.

There are plenty of teams looking for a receiver. The Giants, Eagles and Ravens immediately come to mind. So assuming both are available...which receiver would you rather have?

Boldin is younger (he's 28, T.J.'s 31) and missed just two games after someone broke his face. T.J. racked up 92 catches and 904 yards with Ryan Fitzpatrick throwing to him. Both are bigger receivers...both are proven red zone threats...both have no fear going over the middle.

But if the Bengals aren't going to tag T.J., you can't argue with free (Boldin would probably cost you at least a No. 1 pick).

So if you are in New York, Baltimore, Philly or anywhere else that needs a wideout, who would you rather see catching balls from your QB? Boldin or T.J.?

revefsreleets
02-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Neither. Rather have team players...

Dino 6 Rings
02-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Housh shined his shoe with a Terrible Towel. He needs to be destroyed and broken every single time he takes the field against the Black and Gold.

Bouldin...whatever...I'll take Ward and Holmes.

steelreserve
02-06-2009, 12:52 PM
Remember at the end of the movie "Old School," where the one guy who was a jerk for the whole movie is standing there fishing in stream, and then the other guy who was a jerk for the whole movie comes speeding around the bend and his car goes flying off the road and hits the first guy, and then blows up?

That.

Steelersfanforlife
02-06-2009, 04:04 PM
between the two i would pick Boldin

Muppet13
02-06-2009, 04:11 PM
Boldin

NJarhead
02-06-2009, 04:25 PM
Remember at the end of the movie "Old School," where the one guy who was a jerk for the whole movie is standing there fishing in stream, and then the other guy who was a jerk for the whole movie comes speeding around the bend and his car goes flying off the road and hits the first guy, and then blows up?

That.

:laughing:

NJarhead
02-06-2009, 04:28 PM
www.cheetahdays.com.

Cool link

jev7452
02-06-2009, 04:47 PM
neither.. thanks though

Muppet13
02-06-2009, 04:51 PM
Cool link

Thanks!

Galax Steeler
02-08-2009, 08:40 AM
I would take Boldin.

GutterflowerSteel
02-08-2009, 09:59 AM
PASS. They're both b!tches, and we don't need anyone like that on our team.

lilyoder6
02-08-2009, 10:00 AM
if i had no choice and i had 2 take 1 of the wr's.. i would pick boldin... the man just straight up plays and came back early from what looked like a serious injury to the face

steelersfanman92
02-08-2009, 10:02 AM
I would take Boldin but if it was up to me I would spend the money on a different position that is a more urgent need

SC Steeler Steve
02-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Housh shined his shoe with a Terrible Towel. He needs to be destroyed and broken every single time he takes the field against the Black and Gold.

Bouldin...whatever...I'll take Ward and Holmes.

THIS ^^^^ Except I will add Sweed.