PDA

View Full Version : One's opinion on Ben

SC Steeler Steve
02-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I live here in Anderson SC, we have all sports radio station called "WCCP The Drive". One of the more highly regarded personalities Named Walt Deptula said today on his call in show that Ben Roethlisberger is the best QB in the NFL. Not the best QB that got to play this year, not the Best QB in the AFC, The best QB in the NFL. He also said that no other QB could have generaled that SB winning drive with that Oline.

Not that his opinion means anything to anybody but I thought it was cool as hell because his opinions are really highly regarded in this area. I just wanted to share the thoughts of some here in SC.

T.Richardson
02-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Alot of QB's dont have the toughness like Ben. Im willing to bet if Brady/Manning had this O-Line problem, they would have an average season like Ben had this year.

slippy
02-06-2009, 11:30 PM
put eli manning behind this line and he throws 30+ picks.

Stover4Prez
02-07-2009, 12:04 AM
I think Ben is quickly establishing himself as one of the best, but I still take Peyton and Brady over him. Brady, as much as I hate him, is insane! And Peyton I think has a much deeper understanding of how to break down defenses. But I agree that Ben is definietly on his way and is within striking distance of the other two if he continues to improve as he has.

xFreeWord420x
02-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Alot of QB's dont have the toughness like Ben. Im willing to bet if Brady/Manning had this O-Line problem, they would have an average season like Ben had this year.

They wouldn't have an average season, they would have a horrible season. Brady and Manning both rely on that pocket, and staying untouched.

xFreeWord420x
02-07-2009, 12:08 AM
I think Ben is quickly establishing himself as one of the best, but I still take Peyton and Brady over him. Brady, as much as I hate him, is insane! And Peyton I think has a much deeper understanding of how to break down defenses. But I agree that Ben is definietly on his way and is within striking distance of the other two if he continues to improve as he has.

Effffff Brady.. He is the most over-rated QB in the league. Cassel proved that this year. You could throw Bernie Kozar in that offense and he would make something great happen.

fansince'76
02-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Im willing to bet if Brady/Manning had this O-Line problem, they would have an average season like Ben had this year.

They would have both been on IR by week 5.

joeyssteelcurtain
02-07-2009, 12:24 AM
I am not just saying this cause i am a steelers fan but i would take ben over anyone Brady or Manning

SC Steeler Steve
02-07-2009, 12:26 AM
I am not just saying this cause i am a steelers fan but i would take ben over anyone Brady or Manning

DAMN SKIPPY