PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Girls

PAMillerGrrl83
02-07-2009, 02:55 AM
Since the boys have invaded the "hottie" list. I thought I'd take it a step farther and ask who are your top 3 best looking Steeler players?

Mine are
1. Heath
2. Ben
3. Hines

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 03:28 AM
1. Heath Miller...his eyes and his smile...:love:
2. :lust: DANIEL SEPULVEDA
3. Matt Spaeth

*notice I picked two "tight ends":wink02:

stillers4me
02-07-2009, 06:22 AM
1. Dan
2. Ben
3. Lamarr......what a bod!

And what lady can't resist Hines or Willie Parker's smiles? (or the bods?) James Harrison has a great smile, too. When I got my picture taken with him, he had a good hold on my waist.....and I liked it! :wink02:

SteelCityGirl
02-07-2009, 07:35 AM
1. Ben
2. Heath Miller
3. Brett Keisel

I like big, brawny guys. :tt02: They remind me of big teddy bears.

Galax Steeler
02-07-2009, 09:04 AM
I can't beleive that you girls are not going in favor of Keomatue or however you spell his name.:toofunny:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 09:11 AM
I can't beleive that you girls are not going in favor of Keomatue or however you spell his name.:toofunny:

Do you men have to stick your nose into everything? lol :flap:

touchdownward
02-07-2009, 09:36 AM
Do you men have to stick your nose into everything? lol :flap:
You know if anything says "for the girls" we fellas have to check it out. :grin:

SC Steeler Steve
02-07-2009, 09:38 AM
You know if anything says "for the girls" we fellas have to check it out. :grin:

DAMN SKIPPY

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 09:44 AM
if I were you girls I would start talking about feminine products everytime you see one of us guys in this thread....and watch us all go...:cya:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 09:45 AM

OF COURSE lol....amazing isn't it, how our curiosity gets the better of us:popcorn:? Just couldn't stay away, could ya? lol

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 09:48 AM
if I were you girls I would start talking about feminine products everytime you see one of us guys in this thread....and watch us all go...:cya:

Tampons or pads...with or without wings....what product works best for feminine itching........

SteelCityMom
02-07-2009, 10:49 AM
Do you ever get that...not so fresh feeling?

Oh yeah, the list!

1. Sepulveda....yum yum
2. Parker...those dimples are killer, he has that innocent boy look about him too, though I'm sure he's not lol.
3. Ben...no explanation needed!

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Do you ever get that...not so fresh feeling?

Oh yeah, the list!

1. Sepulveda....yum yum
2. Parker...those dimples are killer, he has that innocent boy look about him too, though I'm sure he's not lol.
3. Ben...no explanation needed!

Sepulveda.....OHHH BABY! That man could be a model. I would take him over butt-chin Brady any day!! :wink02:

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 12:19 PM
my favorite feminine product commercial...

"Mom.... Do you douche?" :sofunny:

and yes... i know the Summers Eve jingle. (or is that the folgers coffe jingle?) either way....

i cant believe matt spaeth has an admirer. him and greg warren need to do GEICO commercials.

ok, my fun is done. carry on.

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 12:31 PM

and yes... i know the Summers Eve jingle. (or is that the folgers coffe jingle?) either way....

i cant believe matt spaeth has an admirer. him and greg warren need to do GEICO commercials.

HUH? http://www.nfl.com/players/mattspaeth/profile?id=SPA090352

There ain't a thing wrong with that man's looks:flap:. Hardly what I would call...Neanderthal.

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 12:37 PM
HUH? http://www.nfl.com/players/mattspaeth/profile?id=SPA090352

There ain't a thing wrong with that man's looks:flap:. Hardly what I would call...Neanderthal.ok. im just a dude. i'll have to take your word for it. :screwy:

LOL j/k

please, for my own sanity, tell me im not wrong about warren- http://www.nfl.com/players/gregwarren/profile?id=WAR647513

dude is downright creepy, true?

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 12:47 PM
ok. im just a dude. i'll have to take your word for it. :screwy:

LOL j/k

please, for my own sanity, tell me im not wrong about warren- http://www.nfl.com/players/gregwarren/profile?id=WAR647513

Ok, Mr. Hipchest, sir, it is obvious that you and I have different taste in men:wink02:. I am sorry, but I am just not seeing the caveman look with him either. See, to me, for a guy to be considered cavemanish..he has to be HAIRY and have an apish(sp?)look about him....lots of facial hair...etc..and this man is.... well....clean shaven. And by no means looks like an ape. He actually looks a little like John Lynch to me...yum.

Try again.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 12:47 PM

1) Gotta love the old commercial..."Massengale, its like a country lane after a spring rain".....Tony, take it from a country boy....THATS MUD!!!

2) You may want to add Flacco to the caveman commercial...That man has got a serious "Browstache"

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 12:54 PM
1) Gotta love the old commercial..."Massengale, its like a country lane after a spring rain".....Tony, take it from a country boy....THATS MUD!!!

2) You may want to add Flacco to the caveman commercial...That man has got a serious "Browstache"

ok, now there ya go~ that is a man who is borderline cavemanish.

*oh btw, Mr Lost-Tooth..I thought you said if us ladies started feminine product talk...that it would bar the door from you men-folk entering our thread...hmmm??

* oh, and what I find particularly disturbing is how WELL you men seem to recall these commericals lol .

MACH1
02-07-2009, 01:16 PM

LOL j/k

Dude looks like Lurch.
http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/03/lurch2.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 01:24 PM
*oh btw, Mr Lost-Tooth..I thought you said if us ladies started feminine product talk...that it would bar the door from you men-folk entering our thread...hmmm??

* oh, and what I find particularly disturbing is how WELL you men seem to recall these commericals lol .

I might be disturbing.....but I even it out because I am as fresh as a country lane after a spring rain....:thmbup:

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 01:24 PM

excellent. our work is done here. :applaudit:

wow. greg warren. i thought he'd match the definition of fugly. i wont even ask about chris kemoeatu then...

THATS MUD

:toofunny: nasty...

we used to have a joke amongst my friends when we'd sit around and rip on eachother- "Dude, you need some Massassingil!"

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 01:28 PM

LOL j/k

I'VE GOT IT!!!!

He looks like the farmer in Men In Black...AFTER the bug-alien stole his "man-suit".

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 01:30 PM
we used to have a joke amongst my friends when we'd sit around and rip on eachother- "Dude, you need some Massassingil!"

:rofl::rofl:...another thread shot to hell....:rofl::rofl:

TailgateMel
02-07-2009, 02:35 PM
1. Hines (he just always looks dapper at his show)
2. Troy (see pic below)
3. James Farrior (I am biased, he is my fav player)

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v646/80/73/1412440922/n1412440922_222878_9229.jpg

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Dude looks like Lurch.

nah, i think LLT nailed it with the farmer in MIB.

aaron smith on the other hand? definitely lurch's son. (ive been calling him lurch for a while now). its a fitting name for the baddest assed DE in the game-

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q23/shortyshane_2006/aaronsmith.jpg

http://tommcmahon.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/03/lurch2.jpg

please ladies, dont tell me a. smith is hot. if so, i gotta be gorgeous!:chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
02-07-2009, 03:17 PM

2) You may want to add Flacco to the caveman commercial...That man has got a serious "Browstache" so thats why they have mud flaps......:scratchchin:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
:offtopic::mad:

The title of the thread is.......

QUESTION FOR THE GIRLS
Are you girls? lol

With all the douching that is going on...I am beginning to wonder.

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 03:29 PM
so thats why they have mud flaps......:scratchchin:

:rofl::toofunny::drink::thumbsup:

im gonna reserve comment on this one before this hijacking really takes a nosedive in a downward spiral.

(not that were intentionally hijacking your thread, ladies. :hug: im curious about the answers. doesnt tomlin have the omar epps hollywood looks? lets include ex steelers too cause i wanna see if anyone says count lambert with the dracula fangs.)

how bout aaron "lurch" smith? hot or not?

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 03:29 PM
:offtopic::mad:

The title of the thread was.......

QUESTION FOR THE GIRLS
Are you girls? lol

...no....but I once touched my feminine side.

(...spent $400 dollars on clothes...cried because I felt fat...and blamed myself for not "understanding"):noidea:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 03:33 PM

(not that were intentionally hijacking your thread, ladies.

:nervous:..uh...yea...we would never intentially hijack a thread...(snicker...snicker)

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 03:34 PM

im gonna reserve comment on this one before this hijacking really takes a nosedive in a downward spiral.

(not that were intentionally hijacking your thread, ladies. :hug: im curious about the answers. doesnt tomlin have the omar epps hollywood looks? lets include ex steelers too cause i wanna see if anyone says count lambert with the dracula fangs.)

YES he does!! I forgot all about him:doh: .

Ohhh man, there is an ex Steeler I had the hots for.....what is his name...someone help me....he was a qb...and I think he went on to play for the Bears??? In the early 90s??? First name was Mike....

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 03:36 PM

Ohhh man, there is an ex Steeler I had the hots for.....what is his name...someone help me....he was a qb...and I think he went on to play for the Bears??? In the early 90s??? First name was Mike....

Tomczak?

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
jim miller?

kordell "cottage cheese on the side of my face" stewart? :chuckle:

must be tomczac who was imported from the bears. yeah i guess he kinda looked like the karate kid and i remember girls really digging danielsan.

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 03:40 PM
Tomczak?

YES!! Thank you. That is the man...he was so hot! Had those boyish good looks...and that smile....yum.

:lust: Mike Tomczak

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-07-2009, 03:45 PM
YES!! Thank you. LLT is the man...he is so hot! Has those boyish good looks...and that smile....yum.

:lust:

Aw shucks...:blush:

(Say whatever you want...as a male,I reserve the right to hear it through my own filters:flap:)

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Oh man, I forgot:doh: about one of THE HOTTEST men on the face of the planet!. I know the thread is supposed to be about Steelers...but this guy just came to mind.....

DAVID WRIGHT!! His smile, his eyes, his hair, his personality...:love: Everything about him is so attractive.

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 04:04 PM
:offtopic:

so does NAIR really work?

:chuckle:

Galax Steeler
02-07-2009, 04:04 PM

I thought you were talking about Mike Tomlin for a moment.:chuckle:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:13 PM
:offtopic:

so does NAIR really work?

Mr. Hipchest....Why don't you post over in the Valentines Day thread? I am curious to hear what you have planned for your lady love. :popcorn:

MasterOfPuppets
02-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Mr. Hipchest....Why don't you post over in the Valentines Day thread? I am curious to hear what you have planned for your lady love. :popcorn:well duh......he bought her some nair.....:popcorn:

kittenfantastico76
02-07-2009, 04:17 PM
Wow I got here late but I've enjoyed a great deal of laughter... nothings funnier than cotton pony discussion!

My list...
1. Ben Roethlisberger - sooooo hotttt, want to touch the hineeeeeyyyyy!!!!!
2. Hines Ward - LOVE his smile.
3. James Harrison (dudes a beast, and he may kill me in my sleep but he's a fine looking man)

and furthermore... it may have been mentioned but Tomlin is a rather dapper man I must say!

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:20 PM
well duh......he bought her some nair.....:popcorn:

:doh: I shoulda known! And maybe some Summer's Eve as well.

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 04:24 PM
... nothings funnier than cotton pony discussion!
!

ewww...

now thats just gross and way over the line! :nono: MODS!

:yeehaw:....:wink02:

honestly i hope i never hear the words "cotton pony" again. thats just TMI. :chuckle:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:27 PM
ewww...

honestly i hope i never hear the words "cotton pony" again. thats just TMI. :chuckle:

Hey, this thread started off rather nicely and then you men invaded, took over and now look what ya done..it's been all downhill since. lol

kittenfantastico76
02-07-2009, 04:28 PM
ewww...

Would 'firecracker' be better? :noidea: Tampon is way too technical... :flap:
Besides I didn't start the mas-n-frill discussion I just added to it. :wink:

kittenfantastico76
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Hey, this thread started off rather nicely and then you men invaded, took over and now look what ya done..it's been all downhill since. lol

I know right... and someone suggested we begin the discussion so I just wanted to join the party! So I brought my own favors! :sofunny:

stillers4me
02-07-2009, 04:30 PM
Ex Steelers? Coaches?.....I wouldn't kick Whisenhunt outta my bed if ya know what I mean. :wink02:

And it looks like Coach LeBeau is no stranger to making the ladies swoon......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/DickLeBeau.jpg

Lookin' good, Coach! :hatsoff:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/f013046A.jpg

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Back to the topic....

Hines Ward
Ben R
Lamar Woodley...WHAT A BOD! :wink02:

Ohh, yeah, coach Whiz...yep him too.

MACH1
02-07-2009, 04:32 PM
nothings funnier than cotton pony discussion!

Cotton pony's, white mice. :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
02-07-2009, 04:36 PM
:doh: I shoulda known! And maybe some Summer's Eve as well.i hear they've added ,fresh brewed coffee and bacon scents to thier line......is that true? i'd eat bacon off the floor...:blurp:

tony hipchest
02-07-2009, 04:38 PM
i hear they've added ,fresh brewed coffee and bacon scents to thier line......is that true? i'd eat bacon off the floor...:blurp:

*singing the folgers jingle*

"the best part of waking up....

is folgers on your faaaaace"

stillers4me
02-07-2009, 04:40 PM
*singing the folgers jingle*

"the best part of waking up....

is folgers on your faaaaace"

:yikes:

MACH1
02-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Anybody ever try those salt & vinegar chips?

Galax Steeler
02-07-2009, 04:48 PM
i hear they've added ,fresh brewed coffee and bacon scents to thier line......is that true? i'd eat bacon off the floor...:blurp:

:toofunny:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:50 PM
Jerome Bettis...LOVE his smile
Mark Bruener(sp?)
Troy Polamalu-...he has such a quiet, gentle way about him that I find so attractive in a man.

stillers4me
02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Troy! I forgot about Troy! :lust:

Ladies .....we need to put together the official Steelers Babes "Fantasy Football Team".......

Galax Steeler
02-07-2009, 04:54 PM
Jerome Bettis...LOVE his smile
Mark Bruener(sp?)
Troy Polamalu- what a man

What about Jeff Reed.:horror:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:56 PM
What about Jeff Reed.:chuckle:

Naaa..not my type. lol

stillers4me
02-07-2009, 04:56 PM
What about Jeff Reed.:chuckle:

Skippy has his moments.........Kodak moments, that is. :chuckle:

Steelcitygal87
02-07-2009, 04:57 PM

Ladies .....we need to put together the official Steelers Babes "Fantasy Football Team".......

GREAT IDEA!! Lets do it!! :thumbsup::drink::tt03::helmet::tt02::wink02:

devilsdancefloor
02-07-2009, 05:24 PM
man with a title like "quetion for girls" i was hoping to find out those inner secrets about the women! Sad to say nothing but cotton ponys and mud flaps!:wink02:

steelergirl07
02-08-2009, 03:42 AM
1. Big Ben (gotta love a guy whos nickname is Big :P )
2. Heath (do I need to explain?)
3. Tied between Dan and Farrior

kittenfantastico76
02-08-2009, 03:24 PM
white mice - eeeeeek! That did make me laugh really loud though!!!! That and the foldgers jingle!

PAMillerGrrl83
02-08-2009, 10:28 PM

Heck yea I TOTALLY Agree. Dang you boys, you cant let us girls have ANYTHING of our own,. But heck at least us girls have good taste in men, I mean heck, Hines, Troy, Ben, Heath, Farrior. Total hotties!

kittenfantastico76
02-09-2009, 10:59 AM
Heck yea I TOTALLY Agree. Dang you boys, you cant let us girls have ANYTHING of our own,. But heck at least us girls have good taste in men, I mean heck, Hines, Troy, Ben, Heath, Farrior. Total hotties!

On the flip side, at least they accept us! I've been on a few male dominated boards in my time, and there was quite a bit of "lack of respect" going on... I'm a girl I might not know EVERYTHING there is to know about football (or cars, as in relation to the other forum boards)... but I know enough to hold a conversation AND I'm learning more everyday.

So thanks for accepting us guys... cotton pony convo and all ;)

AND YES... we do have fine taste in NFL men don't we?

T.Richardson
02-09-2009, 02:04 PM
I hear Carey Davis is pretty attractive.

PAMillerGrrl83
02-09-2009, 07:33 PM
On the flip side, at least they accept us! I've been on a few male dominated boards in my time, and there was quite a bit of "lack of respect" going on... I'm a girl I might not know EVERYTHING there is to know about football (or cars, as in relation to the other forum boards)... but I know enough to hold a conversation AND I'm learning more everyday.

So thanks for accepting us guys... cotton pony convo and all ;)

AND YES... we do have fine taste in NFL men don't we?

Absolutely and of course we have good tase in NFL men, we're Steeler Girls!!:tt02:

HometownGal
02-09-2009, 07:42 PM
I hear Carey Davis is pretty attractive.

He most definitely is. I went to a Steelers v. Baldwin HS staff charity basketball game last year and he was one of the Steelers playing. Got to talk with him at the break and got his autograph. Really nice guy too. :thumbsup:

My attractive Steelers list:

Of course - Danny Boy! :lust:
Jeff Reed :lust:
Potsie :lust:
Troy, of course
Santo
Deshea Townsend
Heeeeeeeeath
Ike Taylor
Tyrone Carter (I love the braids!)
Ben is kinda cute

Steelcitygal87
02-09-2009, 07:56 PM
Absolutely and of course we have good tase in NFL men, we're Steeler Girls!!:tt02:

:tt03::drink:

PAMillerGrrl83
02-10-2009, 07:18 PM
He most definitely is. I went to a Steelers v. Baldwin HS staff charity basketball game last year and he was one of the Steelers playing. Got to talk with him at the break and got his autograph. Really nice guy too. :thumbsup:

My attractive Steelers list:

Of course - Danny Boy! :lust:
Jeff Reed :lust:
Potsie :lust:
Troy, of course
Santo
Deshea Townsend
Heeeeeeeeath
Ike Taylor
Tyrone Carter (I love the braids!)
Ben is kinda cute

Hehehe I get such a thrill when Heath does something ahhhhmazing and the fans say "Heaaaath" gahh I find that so hot.