PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Anderson busted for coke

touchdownward
02-08-2009, 03:29 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3892506&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Found in the bathroom stall snortin' coke off of the back of the toilet at a nightclub.
What a fall from grace. :doh:

tony hipchest
02-08-2009, 03:36 PM
police said they will not press charges for the 3 male pubic hairs he snorted. :doh:

Steelcitygal87
02-08-2009, 03:37 PM
You beat me to it..I was just getting ready to post about him. I read the story at sportingnews.com

I was shocked(to a certain extent) when I came across that article. He always seemed like such a stand up guy. He was a regular on ESPN's First Take, along with Kordell Stewart.

Kind of makes you wonder how many players past and present, use drugs. Seems as though every time you turn around someone else is getting caught.

Galax Steeler
02-08-2009, 03:45 PM
police said they will not press charges for the 3 male pubic hairs he snorted. :doh:

That is just plain nasty I guess he will have to trim his new nose hairs now.:toofunny:

Fire Haley
02-08-2009, 03:47 PM
Damn snitches!

"The patron had heard what he thought was sniffing from inside the stall and told the off-duty officer," police spokesman Otis Redmond said, according to the newspaper. "The officer went into the restroom, heard the same sniffing and peered over the stall door. He saw Jamal Anderson and Mark Hudson sniffing two lines of powdered cocaine off the back of the toilet."

KeiselPower99
02-08-2009, 03:47 PM
That explains the dirty bird dance

lilyoder6
02-08-2009, 03:54 PM
what a dumb-ass..

devilsdancefloor
02-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Wow u am shocked! He always seemed so together!

lilyoder6
02-08-2009, 05:52 PM
exp snorting coke.. what a moron.. and off the back of a toilet.. disgusting

Steeler in Carolina
02-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Another lowlife wasting away.

OneForTheToe
02-09-2009, 09:08 PM
You beat me to it..I was just getting ready to post about him. I read the story at sportingnews.com

I was shocked(to a certain extent) when I came across that article. He always seemed like such a stand up guy. He was a regular on ESPN's First Take, along with Kordell Stewart.

Kind of makes you wonder how many players past and present, use drugs. Seems as though every time you turn around someone else is getting caught.

Apparently Kordell was in the mens' room as well. He was not snorting cocain. No word on what he was doing there.

:whistle:

:wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Apparently Kordell was in the mens' room as well. He was not snorting cocain. No word on what he was doing there.

:wink02: tony has already covered that....:noidea:

police said they will not press charges for the 3 male pubic hairs he snorted

i do find it odd that i have yet to hear this on espn.....

Edman
02-09-2009, 09:25 PM
What a dumbass.

OneForTheToe
02-09-2009, 10:07 PM
tony has already covered that....:noidea:

i do find it odd that i have yet to hear this on espn.....

I heard it on ESPN last night. However, they forgot to mention that he has worked for ESPN:coffee:

MasterOfPuppets
02-09-2009, 11:23 PM
I heard it on ESPN last night. However, they forgot to mention that he has worked for ESPN:coffee:they actually said kordell snorted pubes ??? :doh: .........:toofunny:

OneForTheToe
02-09-2009, 11:52 PM
they actually said kordell snorted pubes ??? :doh: .........:toofunny:

Well, I read between the lines.

Dino 6 Rings
02-10-2009, 12:14 PM
Um...not for nothing...and not as if I've ever done this type of thing before...

but how the heck do you get busted snorting coke in a bathroom of a night club? Seriously...Lock The Freaking Door.

Darwinism. Seriously.

T.Richardson
02-13-2009, 06:07 PM
He is a dirty bird.

steelerdave1969
02-13-2009, 07:01 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3892506&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Found in the bathroom stall snortin' coke off of the back of the toilet at a nightclub.
What a fall from grace. :doh:

And this whole time that he was on tv I thought he was perfect, that being the way that he and all the others put down on all the other players and coaches in the NFL and other sports as well. Just seems like when you start puttting off on someone else you find yourself in bad situations that you thought/hoped you would ever get caught doing yourself..

Fire Haley
02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
When the sactuity of the bathroom is infringed by peepers there is no more freedom in America.

Free Jamaal!

steelwall
02-13-2009, 09:53 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/irishman3537/Jamal.jpg

Remeber the old cartoons where they make the horse run faster by strapping a carrot to its head a few feet out in front of him? This could work with Jamal, just need an 8-ball of coke instead. Perhaps the back of a toilet would help too.

HometownGal
02-13-2009, 10:01 PM
exp snorting coke.. what a moron.. and off the back of a toilet.. disgusting

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: Snorting skid marks off the throne along with his magic dust. Naaaaaasty.

I shouldn't be shocked but I am, admittedly.

Galax Steeler
02-14-2009, 07:11 AM
:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: Snorting skid marks off the throne along with his magic dust. Naaaaaasty.

I shouldn't be shocked but I am, admittedly.

Thats funny but nasty.:toofunny: