PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get superbowl Tshirts from shopnfl?

Curtain_of_Steel
02-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Just got the package in. These must be the absolute cheapest quality in shirts I have ever seen.
The sizes are a full size off, at least in the ones I ordered for the family. The shirts are 50% as thick as a reg one and the sweatshirt, couldn't sweat you out in 90 degree weather, lol.

Pure crap.

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Its why I hate buying online. Got a gold Steelers hoodie a couple years ago and I think it was a VF brand......kind of thin and cheap. The new Reebok one I got 2 seasons ago is nice.

Sorry to hear you arent happy with your Tshirts.

Big7BenHOF
02-09-2009, 07:52 PM
Uh oh. I ordered them awhile ago, they should be coming in soon. I got my Big Ben Super Bowl jersey from NFL Shop today though, and everything is perfect.

BMSLou
02-14-2009, 10:32 PM
I am awaiting my nflshop.com exclusive Steelers Champion tee also.
FYI, The locker room Champs T's they were selling after the game in the Stadium at the Super Bowl, were also VERY thin and cheapy like. Plus the price of them was like $35.00 at that time. I wasnt impressed.

I personally like finding self made Steelers T's that people make themselves....its fun having something alittle more rare to wear.

SteelerNut91
02-14-2009, 10:36 PM
I pre-ordered mine a week before the game.... still got back ordered though :noidea: Oh well... sounds like I don't have much to look forward to

BMSLou
02-16-2009, 05:29 PM
A quick follow up. I got the NFL.com Steelers Champions Black Exclusive today in the mail. Its not as advertised. It came in long sleeve. They dont even show long sleeve on nfl.com. I was like Ok.?!

So, long story short i have to return it. Not happy with the service there at all. But the Rep was nice i guess.

PisnNapalm
02-16-2009, 07:38 PM
The only Super Bowl gear I've bought is a couple of shirts, but they were not the locker room shirts. I REFUSE to buy a farking BLUE HAT!! I'll wait till something decent comes out.

I bought a couple of pennants/banners and 2 glasses. My beer looks mighty tasty in them. :)

EDIT:: I have not spent money like I did after XL. Not because I'm hurting for cash, but because the stuff I've seen is ugly or feels cheap.

steelerbackr4life
02-16-2009, 08:20 PM
I bought alot of stuff on the strip after the Parade. Most of the shirts and hoodies were true to size. The ones that I bought from the vendors just set up on the street were a little off. But you almost expect that. That is why you haggle them down in price.

BMSLou
02-16-2009, 08:37 PM
I'm half tempted to just buy knock-off stuff It cant be any worse than the nfl.com quality.
I'm even considering buying some total knock off stuff....like blitzburgh or Sixburgh stuff...but I cannot find that stuff in 3-4xl sizes anywhere.
I live in Nebraska and their isnt much around these parts...so buying online is my only way to go.

Benzzo
03-03-2009, 03:02 AM
I didn't like the superbowl colors.Looked too much like Seahawk stuff to me. I'll find some custom Superbowl stuff on line

SteelMember
04-30-2009, 10:43 AM
I ordered a locker room t-shirt, sweatshirt (same logo as the locker room t) and a few other items in the past from the Steelers.com website. Everything I have ever received from there is of good quality. I have never been disappointed. Plus, you get to be on the "official" merchandise mailing list. :chuckle:

I would recommend it to anyone for online purchases. :thumbsup: