PDA

View Full Version : Spot the future Raider/ Raven

Livinginthe past
01-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Another cowardly play with intent to injure.

http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1

NM

tony hipchest
01-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Another cowardly play with intent to injure.

http://media.putfile.com/VT-THUG-1

NM i havent even looked at the link yet but im gonna go out on a limb and say marcus vick. he will get his. that was total b.s.

lol. i was corect. im gonna say raider even though both teams could use and would be intrigued with a kordell type qb of this calibur. then again it really seems like a raven move drafting this thug. but then again he is a druggie so he would fit in in oakland....however ravens love druggies. oh hell this is too tough. coinflip anyone?

Brady12
01-03-2006, 08:49 PM
looking at it 2 or 3 times, It didn't look bad the first time, but now, if you watch, If he said he didn't mean to do it, why does he not get off right away? he steps on it, and then steps up and off. Now... I've never had a cleat in my leg, but does it actually hurt that bad? Regardless.. thats low by Marcus just low.

Prosdo
01-03-2006, 09:05 PM
That's just terrible. Very classless move.

Livinginthe past
01-03-2006, 09:27 PM
looking at it 2 or 3 times, It didn't look bad the first time, but now, if you watch, If he said he didn't mean to do it, why does he not get off right away? he steps on it, and then steps up and off. Now... I've never had a cleat in my leg, but does it actually hurt that bad? Regardless.. thats low by Marcus just low.

Right on the side of the knee - id bet it would hurt.

On a fatty/muscley part of the leg you would probably see some blood but not too much damage - where he aimed for is a whole other story.

NM

tony hipchest
01-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Right on the side of the knee - id bet it would hurt.

On a fatty/muscley part of the leg you would probably see some blood but not too much damage - where he aimed for is a whole other story.

NM

in the famous words of tanya harding "ive never taken a billy club to the side of the knee but does it really hurt that bad?" probably not initially but im sure trying to walk on it the next few weeks sucks. 200 lbs's of pressure are concentrated on 5-7 tiny little pressure points. its probably like getting hit with a bunch of little ball peen hammers as hard as they can be swung.

Ambridge
01-04-2006, 01:15 AM
Marcus Vick is a flat-out punk.
He got kicked off the VT football team last year for supplying alcohol and having sex with underage girls if I'm not mistaken and he had an issue earlier this season when he decided to flip the bird at the West Virginia crowd when Tech was playing at WVU.

Steel - X
01-04-2006, 09:22 AM
And I thought his brother was a punk! Completely not called for.

Suitanim
01-04-2006, 09:25 AM
From what I've seen, he can't really play the QB position any better than his brother, who can't play QB at all...