PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl XLIII DVD

SteelCityKing
02-11-2009, 01:32 PM
i was searching online for the dvd and i was wondering if anyone can find it somewhere other than nflshop.com or amazon.com. i'm sure there are a ton of other sites. but i was looking for a real place...in the real world...in real life where i can pick it up today? =)

================================================== ====

also, i read this review of the Super Bowl DVD i found really interesting:

5-star review

This was a great game and a great season for the best team in history at this point in time. Yes I am a Patriots fan but I love all the NFL. I bought the Giants Super Bowl XLII DVD, which is not typical. I have family in Arizona, so I was pulling for the Cardinals. However I do tip my hat off to the 6 time world champion Steelers. You full filled your promise and you were the only team that had a first round bye to get to the big game. I love all the NFL, its teams and its players. To be honest, the only team, Who I never call my champions are the Colts. All other teams are fine with me. Good luck to the Steelers in 2009 on the quest for number 7 and would become a dynasty. The first decade with a double dynasty it would be, but the Steelers would be loved more.

================================================== ====

sounds alright to me. haha!

Da Steeler Soprano
02-11-2009, 03:55 PM
You can pick it up in the real world in real life when it comes out Feb. 24th

BlastFurnace
02-11-2009, 04:16 PM
I know someone who has the entire season on DVD. It's a great deal...and No...I am not profiting from it. Just passing along information.