PDA

View Full Version : Old Super Bowl Radio Broadcasts

meanfish
02-11-2009, 09:16 PM
I know most of you(us) are still on cloud "six"... but... a few years ago I purchased some cd's of 3 out the four 70's super bowls at a Steeler store clearance bin. They have the original radio broadcasts w/ Myron Cope & Jack Fleming. Anyway, my question is does anyone know where I can get Super Bowl XIII (the three they had were IX, X, & XIV) in this format. Thanks a lot for any help!

I bleed black and gold
02-12-2009, 05:49 AM
I think you can find it on tenyardtorrents.com. I've been watching and listening to the old broadcasts all week.

SteelCityMom
02-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Yes tenyardtorrents.com would be a good place to look first. I looked and they have SBs 9 and 10 with the radio commentary. They have two torrents of SB 13, one says it's the NBC commentary but the other does not specify, so it's possible that it's radio commentary.

I download all the football games from there and it's an easy site to use, you have to sign up for it, but it's easy, just verify an email address. You also cannot use BitTorrent or Limewire to download files, you need a program like UTorrent or Transmission (or a few others, they have the options listed in the forums).

Hope you're able to find what you're looking for!