PDA

View Full Version : Football withdrawl....

PisnNapalm
02-13-2009, 10:04 AM
Yeah it's that time of year. I'm jonsing for football news. When is training camp?

TeeJay
02-13-2009, 04:15 PM
*In advert man annoying voice, complete with gleaming sparkle teeth* :wink02:

Football withdrawl......then watch Rugby! You know it makes sense! And it'll fill in time for several months anyway!

Same shaped ball, same shaped violence, just from a different continent. Foreigners hurting each other..........what's not to like there?

Like Hockey....love the fights? Then you'll appreciate Rugby!

Rugby.......... it's out there, and it doesn't wear pads.............it hurts!

steelerbackr4life
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
I hate this time of year for sports on tv. Football is over and Baseball is still months away.

Steelcitygal87
02-13-2009, 04:35 PM
I hate this time of year for sports on tv. Football is over and Baseball is still months away.

Not a hockey fan? Don't follow the Devils?

If it wasn't for hockey I would go crazy. I like college basketball, but not enough to watch it all the time, and I can not stand pro-basketball.

lilyoder6
02-13-2009, 04:39 PM
at least i get to watch howard, king james, and kobe play now...

Dino 6 Rings
02-13-2009, 04:41 PM
The Answer it The NFL Network.

Last night, they showed the Super Bowl again!

HA HA! I got to watch us win AGAIN!

Its so much fun knowing when Fitz scores that I'm about to see History be made by my Franchise QB.

steelerbackr4life
02-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Not a hockey fan? Don't follow the Devils?

If it wasn't for hockey I would go crazy. I like college basketball, but not enough to watch it all the time, and I can not stand pro-basketball.

I am a hockey fan and do follow the Devils. Just not as vehemently as Idid when I played at a competetive level. I love the playoffs hockeys (NHL) regular season has just gotten too long and ardous to follow.
But overall my passion for the Steelers and Yankees is to the extreme.I pretty much schedule my social life around their schedules during their seasons whenever possible.