PDA

View Full Version : 'Jealous wife' charged after fatal genitals fire

NJarhead
02-13-2009, 12:42 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28518932/

:couch:

kittenfantastico76
02-13-2009, 12:47 PM
OH. MY. GOSH!!!! Someone needs medication and a jail sentence!! WTF?!?! I'd hate to know what her crazy butt would have done if he did more than hug another woman!!!

If you can't trust someone don't date then and for the love of Pete don't marry them!!! WOW!

Steelcitygal87
02-13-2009, 12:57 PM
:jawdrop::screwy:

devilsdancefloor
02-13-2009, 01:19 PM
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/3/2/13/f_fridaydamnm_8f0560f.jpg

he died!!! i guess i would not have the will to live either!

NJarhead
02-13-2009, 01:43 PM
http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/3/2/13/f_fridaydamnm_8f0560f.jpg

he died!!! i guess i would not have the will to live either!

He should have given her one last hug.

Hammer67
02-13-2009, 01:46 PM
I have more then a few friends who have jealous wives...thank GOD my wife is secure with herself and our marriage to not care if you hug someone.

This psycho beeotch needs the death penalty, IMHO.

X-Terminator
02-13-2009, 02:24 PM
Reading about things like this...ugh. What the hell is wrong with some of these women out there???

TeeJay
02-13-2009, 02:36 PM
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!

steelerbackr4life
02-13-2009, 02:44 PM
WTF ? I thought the girl I dated who wanted me to dress as a burgular and break in to her house was deranged. Atleast she wasnt violent

xfl2001fan
02-13-2009, 02:56 PM
OMG!!! That could almost be my ex-wife. She used to go :willy: whenever I was just talking with a woman at a checkout line at a grocery store.

Preacher
02-13-2009, 03:37 PM
I am not sure what is worse . . . this story, or the "related story" links at the end of the article. :nervous:

Hammer67
02-13-2009, 03:59 PM
OMG!!! That could almost be my ex-wife. She used to go :willy: whenever I was just talking with a woman at a checkout line at a grocery store.

There are way too many "sane" people out there so you don't have to deal with that crap...what a sad life she must be having...

Preacher
02-13-2009, 04:06 PM

My wife used to be jealous. I told her to get over it. Either she trusted me or she didn't.

However, I also made sure I acted in ways that EARNED her trust.

SteelCityMom
02-13-2009, 04:19 PM
I have more then a few friends who have jealous wives...thank GOD my wife is secure with herself and our marriage to not care if you hug someone.

This psycho beeotch needs the death penalty, IMHO.

No doubt, and not for just what she did to her husband and her home, but that it was done while her 3 children were home. She almost got them killed by acting on a petty jealousy. Makes me sick.

xfl2001fan
02-13-2009, 04:49 PM
My wife used to be jealous. I told her to get over it. Either she trusted me or she didn't.

However, I also made sure I acted in ways that EARNED her trust.

What I don't understand is this:

When we meet, I'm friendly, cheerful and semi-flirty. I'm almost obnoxiously nice/cheerful with everyone.

When I'm dating someone, I'm friendly, cheerful and semi-flirty. I'm almost obnoxiously nice/cheerful with everyone.

When I'm married, I'm friendly, cheerful and semi-flirty. I'm almost obnoxiously nice/cheerful with everyone.

The only difference is my relationship status. When I say, "semi-flirty", I am referring to opening lines of conversation. I might say, "Hey Sunshine, how are you?!" It was fine for my ex when we first met...it was ok when we were dating. It was even alright when we were engaged. But when we got married, all that was suddenly dead wrong. :noidea:

I'm consistently...me. Take it or leave it.

With my current wife, it's not an issue. We trust each other. I was a flirt when I met her...I'm a flirt now. The difference, she's the only woman I engage in physical contact with (other than to hug my friends). But I am just as quick to hug my female friends as I am my male friends (though I always add in the obligatory back-thump to make it more manly.)

TackleMeBen
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
if you cant trust your partner, then why continue to have a relationship. my ex husband was so jealous, he would go behind me and check emails, and get jealous when i would call my female friends. i never did that to him, because i trusted him, and he was the one that was doing the cheating.

Preacher
02-13-2009, 04:55 PM
What I don't understand is this:

When we meet, I'm friendly, cheerful and semi-flirty. I'm almost obnoxiously nice/cheerful with everyone.

When I'm dating someone, I'm friendly, cheerful and semi-flirty. I'm almost obnoxiously nice/cheerful with everyone.

When I'm married, I'm friendly, cheerful and semi-flirty. I'm almost obnoxiously nice/cheerful with everyone.

The only difference is my relationship status. When I say, "semi-flirty", I am referring to opening lines of conversation. I might say, "Hey Sunshine, how are you?!" It was fine for my ex when we first met...it was ok when we were dating. It was even alright when we were engaged. But when we got married, all that was suddenly dead wrong. :noidea:

I'm consistently...me. Take it or leave it.

With my current wife, it's not an issue. We trust each other. I was a flirt when I met her...I'm a flirt now. The difference, she's the only woman I engage in physical contact with (other than to hug my friends). But I am just as quick to hug my female friends as I am my male friends (though I always add in the obligatory back-thump to make it more manly.)

For me there is a big difference.

Once I got married, I stop having female friends out of respect for my wife. I still communicate with females, but those I am friends with, I am friends THROUGH my wife, or through my other MALE friends... since it is their wives.

It is just a way to protect me from ever being in a situation where I end up making a stupid decision. Because after all, the only husbands that are ever a danger to cheat on their wives. . . are those who think they will never do it.

(outside of the idiots who have no qualms about cheating).

xfl2001fan
02-13-2009, 05:09 PM
For me there is a big difference.

Once I got married, I stop having female friends out of respect for my wife. I still communicate with females, but those I am friends with, I am friends THROUGH my wife, or through my other MALE friends... since it is their wives.

It is just a way to protect me from ever being in a situation where I end up making a stupid decision. Because after all, the only husbands that are ever a danger to cheat on their wives. . . are those who think they will never do it.

(outside of the idiots who have no qualms about cheating).

I'm not talking about making new friends. I was being friendly to the cashier at the checkout line. It doesn't matter what she looks like, her age, anything. I'm just as quick to say, "How are you Sunshine" to a 50+ year old fat woman as I am to an 18 year old hottie. It almost never varies. I'm trying to do nothing more than spread a brief moment of cheer for the few minutes that we will interact. I'll tell a hideous woman she has a beautiful smile...whether it's physically beautiful or not. Not because I want to be her friend or lover...but because it makes her smile and brightens her day.

As for female friends. I've made so few since my HS days because I rarely meet any that I don't work with. However, she seemed to think that I couldn't have even those friends that I've known longer than I've known her. In fact, she was particularly upset with me being friends with the female that introduced us.

I don't drink alcohol (in any form) because I know what my family history is like. It's not pretty. I don't ever put myself in a position where the opportunity to cheat is available. Those things I do out of respect for my wife. Was the same with my first wife...remains the same with my current wife. Sadly enough, it was my ex who cheated on me...

It reminds me of a quote one of my atheist friends gave to me (and I will likely mess it up terribly)

The sin that's preached the loudest is the one the preacher is most likely guilty of. (He didn't mean "Preacher" as in the position either...though he did say it still applies)

SteelCityMom
02-13-2009, 05:13 PM
if you cant trust your partner, then why continue to have a relationship. my ex husband was so jealous, he would go behind me and check emails, and get jealous when i would call my female friends. i never did that to him, because i trusted him, and he was the one that was doing the cheating.

I know the feeling. I was with a guy for a couple of years who was exactly the same way. I almost ruined a lot of friendships because of him. He would have a hissy fit anytime I wanted to or would go out with any of my girl friends, thinking that they were all bad influences on me and that all we did was cruise around looking for guys or something. It was very demoralizing.

He was never cheating on me (heck he was either around me or calling me constantly if I wasn't with him), but I think he was just a very insecure person and wanted anyone who was with him to be as miserable as he was. It took me a good while to get my head straight and get out of that kind of pathetic relationship, but it felt real good when I did.

My fiance now is great, we've been together for 3 years and though we'll nag each other a little bit (mostly jokingly) there's never animosity over either of us doing our own thing or having our own friends along with mutual friends. It's nice to feel trusted and trust another in turn.

Steelcitygal87
02-13-2009, 05:14 PM
I'm not talking about making new friends. I was being friendly to the cashier at the checkout line. It doesn't matter what she looks like, her age, anything. I'm just as quick to say, "How are you Sunshine" to a 50+ year old fat woman as I am to an 18 year old hottie. It almost never varies. I'm trying to do nothing more than spread a brief moment of cheer for the few minutes that we will interact. I'll tell a hideous woman she has a beautiful smile...whether it's physically beautiful or not. Not because I want to be her friend or lover...but because it makes her smile and brightens her day.

As for female friends. I've made so few since my HS days because I rarely meet any that I don't work with. However, she seemed to think that I couldn't have even those friends that I've known longer than I've known her. In fact, she was particularly upset with me being friends with the female that introduced us.

I don't drink alcohol (in any form) because I know what my family history is like. It's not pretty. I don't ever put myself in a position where the opportunity to cheat is available. Those things I do out of respect for my wife. Was the same with my first wife...remains the same with my current wife. Sadly enough, it was my ex who cheated on me...

It reminds me of a quote one of my atheist friends gave to me (and I will likely mess it up terribly)

The sin that's preached the loudest is the one the preacher is most likely guilty of. (He didn't mean "Preacher" as in the position either...though he did say it still applies)

I feel your pain there, as the same thing happened to me. I am sorry you went through that.

xfl2001fan
02-13-2009, 05:21 PM
I feel your pain there, as the same thing happened to me. I am sorry you went through that.

Sorry to hear that sweety. It happens to the best of us (and I know I'm not the best of us!) I tried. I even took her back after she cheated (the first time.) It get's to a point that you can't take it anymore. Even with biblical backing (with cheating being pretty much the only acceptable reason for divorce) I still felt bad about it.

Alls well now though. I've got a great wife who knows I won't cheat. Doesn't mind if I call someone sweety, sunshine or any other silly name like that (called one girl a "baybshni" just to see what her reaction was...she didn't know if she was being insulted or complimented...and my wife rolled her eyes at me and apologized for my behavior...:flap)

I'd say that you're in a better place today...so :hug:

Steelcitygal87
02-13-2009, 05:34 PM
Sorry to hear that sweety. It happens to the best of us (and I know I'm not the best of us!) I tried. I even took her back after she cheated (the first time.) It get's to a point that you can't take it anymore. Even with biblical backing (with cheating being pretty much the only acceptable reason for divorce) I still felt bad about it.

Alls well now though. I've got a great wife who knows I won't cheat. Doesn't mind if I call someone sweety, sunshine or any other silly name like that (called one girl a "baybshni" just to see what her reaction was...she didn't know if she was being insulted or complimented...and my wife rolled her eyes at me and apologized for my behavior...:flap)

I'd say that you're in a better place today...so :hug:

I can relate to what you went through emotionally there...even though it wasn't your fault, divorce is like a death, so it is natural to mourn. I wrestled with feelings of guilt, even though during our 10 years of marriage I was never unfaithful to him. He was the one in the wrong, and yet somehow I felt as though I had failed...if that makes any sense? I know God hates divorce, but I also know He forgives, so I had to learn to accept that forgiveness and move on.

I think it is wonderful that you found someone to love and to share your life with again. May God bless you with many years together. :)

:hug:

Hawkeye
02-13-2009, 07:28 PM
wack job!

steelwall
02-13-2009, 09:40 PM
I had a Filipina GF who was insanely jealous. These kinds of storys make me happy I'm with my wife now. Geez