PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clark injury

Benzbrother
02-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Saw Ryan Clark at a Pittsburgh Mall yesterday and he had his right arm in a sling. Anybody know whats up?

aburdell
02-14-2009, 12:34 PM
He strained it picking up the Lombardi Trophy. He didnt realize how heavy it is. It probably goes back to the huge hit on Mcgahee. If i remember correctly he walked off the field holding his arm/shoulder.

SteelCityMom
02-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Yeah the hit on Mcghahee probably started the injury, but he fully sprained his shoulder during the SB, can't remember exactly what play or anything though. He was talking about it to Bill Hillgrove during the SB parade when Bill was running up to all the cars and talking to the guys.

He said it doesn't need surgery or anything and that it won't affect this coming season.

Benzbrother
02-14-2009, 01:38 PM
Yeah the hit on Mcghahee probably started the injury, but he fully sprained his shoulder during the SB, can't remember exactly what play or anything though. He was talking about it to Bill Hillgrove during the SB parade when Bill was running up to all the cars and talking to the guys.

He said it doesn't need surgery or anything and that it won't affect this coming season.

Thx for the info! I was kind of surprised to see him in a sling because I couldn't recall any specific play where I saw him get hurt

Bigsteve332310
02-14-2009, 04:48 PM

Sure u arent thinking of nate washington wearing the sling during the parade? i dont remember clark wearing one

HometownGal
02-14-2009, 05:35 PM

I heard that and am thankful that there is nothing seriously wrong with the shoulder. That guy has been through enough over the past couple of years.

SteelCityMom
02-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Sure u arent thinking of nate washington wearing the sling during the parade? i dont remember clark wearing one

Oh that's right, I am thinking of Nate...that's why he didn't play much in the second half. Forget what I said about Clark, I have no clue what happened lol. I'm guessing it would have to have something to do with the Willis Mcgahee hit though.

Benzbrother
02-14-2009, 06:31 PM

Not sure if you meant this toward me or not, but yea I'm sure it was Clark wearing the sling b/c it was def. him at the mall signing autos

Bigsteve332310
02-14-2009, 09:00 PM
no not towards you. hopefully ryan doesnt need surgery or anything and hes still just a little banged up from the season.

Galax Steeler
02-15-2009, 07:43 AM
He is lucky to just have a sling after all the hard hits he has given this year.

markymarc
02-16-2009, 12:03 PM
He is lucky to just have a sling after all the hard hits he has given this year.

So very true!