SteelerDan43
01-04-2006, 06:43 PM
I thought I would share this with everyone

http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/1647050/

Motley Nate
01-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I thought I would share this with everyone

http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/1647050/
Unfortunately, that's pretty representative of the majority of the Browns fans in this area. I need to move, I feel dumber just living here.

clevestinks
01-04-2006, 07:29 PM
Unfortunately, that's pretty representative of the majority of the Browns fans in this area. I need to move, I feel dumber just living here.
Unfortunatley! D-I-T-T-O!:grin:

RoethlisBURGHer
01-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Ditto...I need to move to Columbus.

83-Steelers-43
01-05-2006, 12:53 PM
While I feel Brown fans are some of the most ignorant, rude and obnoxious fans in the game, I have to give them credit for sticking by the Browns through thick and thin. That's more than I can say about other fanbases in this division and in the conference as a whole.

Steel - X
01-05-2006, 01:33 PM
I agree to a point 83 but when you whine about winning because it wasnt a perfect game there is no reason for that. The reason why they stick by there team since they have been back is because there were a bunch of upnose business men that wanted season tickets. The true fans are only in the dog pound which some of those are still uppy. The reason you dont see this in the burgh is because they always have and always will put a competittve team on the field.

83-Steelers-43
01-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I agree to a point 83 but when you whine about winning because it wasnt a perfect game there is no reason for that. The reason why they stick by there team since they have been back is because there were a bunch of upnose business men that wanted season tickets. The true fans are only in the dog pound which some of those are still uppy. The reason you dont see this in the burgh is because they always have and always will put a competittve team on the field.

Well.....I guess we agree on the fact that they are some of the most ignorant, rude and obnoxious fans in the league? :grin:

Steel - X
01-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Well.....I guess we agree on the fact that they are some of the most ignorant, rude and obnoxious fans in the league? :grin:

AGREED!! Like others have said need to get out of this town!

UK CANDY BEE
01-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Nice to see that you are ALL still performing fellatio on each other without ceasing !!

.....even AFTER I came in here and handed you all your asses !!

.......and yes, I suppose these remarks DO qualify as "rude" and "obnoxious", but seeing as how they are ALSO ACCURATE, they cannot be categorized as "ignorant" !!

I only came here today ........ BEFORE THE GAME (unlike a couple of you Stoller twits who only venture out after the game is OVER, and you have WON, since you wouldn't DREAM of doing so until BOTH those thing have happened)............. to notify you all that I believe the Bengals are going to kick your asses tomorrow !!

You see, this way .......... when it happens, I can come back here (if I can once again acquire enough disinfectant) and kick you all while you're down !!

Then again, I may not, for a couple of reasons.........

ONE - I have a bit more decorum than that .......... not usually for Stooler fans, but it may still be enough to save you !!

and TWO - Who wants to take the easy road and beatdown those who have already shown themselves to have the football IQ of fungus ??

HAVE A NICE DAY ................. for tomorrow, YOUR SEASON ENDS !!

Yes, yes, I already know how my team's season ended several weeks ago....

....but at least my team is on the rise (finally) and yours is on the DECLINE !!

See you on the way DOWN !!!

tony hipchest
01-07-2006, 03:20 PM
when did you grow a set of balls UK CANDY ASS? are you done whining on the darkside board that all your buddies who left you out to dry with your dick in the wind. you are their pansy assed lap dawg. barely even worth consideration on a steelers board. getting tired of your fellow brownsfans telling you youre their *****? pathetic. why would we want to slap around a ***** some more when we know youre getting it handed to you in your own back yard. "woof woof wimper wimper"

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 03:22 PM
LOL, love the jealousy.

Your team is on the rise and ours is on the decline? Responding to that comment is not even worth my time and effort.

Here's an idea. Worry about keeping your first round busts out of the hospital. Let the big boys play. Run along.

fergusonat
01-07-2006, 03:27 PM
^^Obnoxious, ignorant, and rude post....

So far our definition of a Browns fan is still supported with definitive proof! :coffee: How anyone can say the Steelers are on the decline is beyond me. And another thing, Steelers fans are a hell of a lot more devoted to their team than the Clowns fans. I wore my Bettis jersey after the loss to Indy, so shut the hell up

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 04:41 PM
I work amongst brownie fans! At least five told me yesterday that we would lose tomorrow! Jealousy! Sad!
You can`t win if your not in! We are in, we will win.

brownies! Are you in? In what? He ha

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 04:52 PM
I already know how my team's season ended several weeks ago....

Good, then while your at it...............know YOUR PLACE.

By the way, your season did not end several weeks.....it ended during week one when you pranced that pathetic excuse for an NFL football team out on the field.

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Nice to see that you are ALL still performing fellatio on each other without ceasing !!

.......and yes, I suppose these remarks DO qualify as "rude" and "obnoxious", but seeing as how they are ALSO ACCURATE, they cannot be categorized as "ignorant" !!

I only came here today ........ BEFORE THE GAME (unlike a couple of you Stoller twits who only venture out after the game is OVER, and you have WON, since you wouldn't DREAM of doing so until BOTH those thing have happened)............. to notify you all that I believe the Bengals are going to kick your asses tomorrow !!

You see, this way .......... when it happens, I can come back here (if I can once again acquire enough disinfectant) and kick you all while you're down !!

ONE - I have a bit more decorum than that .......... not usually for Stooler fans, but it may still be enough to save you !!

and TWO - Who wants to take the easy road and beatdown those who have already shown themselves to have the football IQ of fungus ??

....but at least my team is on the rise (finally) and yours is on the DECLINE !!

See you on the way DOWN !!!
Nice try! But your not worthy! Your as good as your team. 41-0

Steel - X
01-08-2006, 09:29 AM

Nice to see you have finally grown up!

Well yeah that means something? ahh no it doesnt 41-0? I dont understand?

Ignorant def. Lacking education or knowledge. I think they can be categorized as ignorant. And yes you are rude and obnoxious.

Um we are all here right now listening to you mouth of about not being in the playoffs so I guess that would fall into the category of jealous because I am sure there are a lot of talks about um lets see how to put this.... Starting over again? Good front office you got over there. You new that was coming a front office controversy at least you have something blame the season on?

Well you can kick all you want but just remember your team is not good, so do all the kicking you want. I think that falls into the jealous category again!

Interesting points! I am sure there is a lot of steeler fans on your boards running there mouth about your team right? Nah the Stoolers are in the playoffs there is nothing going on at your boards unless talking about the firing of the wardrobe cordinator.

I am not saying we are going to win or loose but whether we win or loose I expect you back either way. I can take what you got.

Decline? hmm I would like to see how we are declinging being in the post season every year?

On the rise? Rise def. To move from a lower to a higher position; ascend: You are still in last place how are you rising? Well maybe you can explain better when you come back.
But interesting another def for rise: Hot air rises. Maybe you already have floated away since your head is so big.

See you on the way DOWN !!!! OK

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Uk Candy Bee wanted to be banned from here! He kept mentioning that we couldn`t hadle him, and he would soon be banned! How ignorrant is that? Couldn`t handle him? HUH! He had nothing to handle! His football knowledge is ZERO. He probably just came on here for attention, he`s probably not even a stains fan. Thought I saw him at the bookstore buying "Football for Dummies" Thats the best selling book in Cleveland. Thta really have no other way to learn the game. Either buy the book or watch a Steelers game!

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Ah geez... Buckeye Dan came back? He must have some kind of weird attraction to Steelers fans. Can't blame him given how hot we are, but still... :grin:

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 08:17 PM
(wondering where Buckeye Dan is NOW!) LOSER!

Steel - X
01-09-2006, 08:05 AM
I will be here waiting for him!

FisherMOM
01-09-2006, 08:37 AM

See you on the way DOWN !!! :blah: :blah: :blah:

it's so sad that most Browns Fans end up sticking up for The Bengals. I see it everywhere.

and IN YOUR FACE UK CANDY BEE. Our season didn't end... theirs did.