PDA

View Full Version : jason lives in bmore

devilsdancefloor
02-16-2009, 06:38 PM
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/annearundel/bal-machete-attack0216,0,1639832.story
Man charged after attack with machete at post office
By Gus Sentementes | gus.sentementes@baltsun.com
7:21 AM EST, February 16, 2009
A 22-year-old man was charged with attempted murder after a machete attack at a post office in Anne Arundel County over the weekend, authorities said.

The attack happened shortly after 1 p.m. at a post office in the first block of 16th Ave. in Brooklyn Park, according to county police. The male victim was struck in the face and head by a man with a machete; the attacker fled on foot before police arrived.

But officers were able to find a suspect at an unspecified location and arrested him. Police also found the machete that they believe was used in the attack.

Gustavo Saravia Soberano, of the 500 block of Wood St. in Brooklyn Park, was charged with attempted second-degree murder, first- and second-degree assault, reckless endangerment and possession of a deadly weapon, police said. He is being held on $1.5 million bail at the Anne Arundel County Detention Center, electronic court records show.

The victim, who was not identified, suffered cuts to his face and head. He was treated at the Maryland Shock Trauma Center and released, police said.

JEFF4i
02-16-2009, 06:54 PM
I hope he pays bail, we're going to need it!

SteelCityKing
02-16-2009, 07:07 PM
what is it with murderers and the city of Baltimore? one hacks people at a post office...another plays for the Ravens! geez...what is it about that town!? haha!

MACH1
02-16-2009, 07:31 PM
what is it with murderers and the city of Baltimore? one hacks people at a post office...another plays for the Ravens! geez...what is it about that town!? haha!

He learned from ray ray, just used a bigger knife.

lilyoder6
02-16-2009, 07:36 PM
He learned from ray ray, just used a bigger knife.

the bigger the knife the more likely u get away freely

SteelCityKing
02-16-2009, 07:39 PM
are we sure it wasn't Ray Lewis himself!? haha!

then i thought, "could Ray Lewis actually fit into a hockey mask like Jason!?" then i realized "if Casey Hampton can fit into a football helmet, Ray could definitely fit into a hockey mask!"

KeiselPower99
02-16-2009, 09:43 PM
Soon all the libs will want the Jason movie pulled cause it influenced kids to do stuff like this.

steelerdave1969
02-17-2009, 05:28 AM
That movie was pretty good for all to see, but there was a couple right down the rows from us that brought their little children with them. I think I heard the little girl tell someone that she was 8 and the other little looked like he might have been 2 or 3.. and about half way through the movie the youngest one was screaming after something happened. I just dont think that folks should be able to bring children that young especially to movies like that. Just my thoughts though.