PDA

View Full Version : I'm zoooooomin'!

stillers4me
02-16-2009, 09:22 PM
We got a new computer tonight! You all look so beautiful on my new 22 inch widescreen monitor! 8gig ddr2 ram and 640 GB hard drive! zoom zoom! :applaudit:

hindes204
02-16-2009, 11:09 PM
NICE....im looking at everybody on my 24" imac i just purchased a few months ago

JEFF4i
02-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Saweet! Love new computers.

Galax Steeler
02-17-2009, 04:01 AM
We got a new computer tonight! You all look so beautiful on my new 22 inch widescreen monitor! 8gig ddr2 ram and 640 GB hard drive! zoom zoom! :applaudit:

I'm jealous.:banging:

stillers4me
02-17-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm jealous.:banging:

I kept my old computer running for 8 years! The internet kept crashing on me all weekend (I was maxed out on memory) and the tower noise was getting pretty loud. I figure I have just enough time to backup all the impoortant stuff on it and do the transfers. I just put a new power supply in it last month (well, my son did) just so he could pull a bunch of stuff off of it to transfer to the new one.

I didn't iuntend on getting the monitor. ( I had a 19 " flatscreen that was a couple of years old.) When hubby saw the 22" widescreen, he had to have it! So my mom gets the old monitor.....she's still using an old 15 inch monitor.....drives me nuts!

I think my keyboard has issues...the @ and the " keys are reversed! When I hit shift 2, I get " and when I hit shift ', I get @!

This even has a TV tuner in it so you can burn shows on a disc.....I wish I had had this 2 weeks a go for the superbowl. I have to let the kid figure it all out first. :chuckle: So far, I'm very pleased. I got onto the internet thios morning in about 2 seconds. It sometimes took 2 minutes on my old one.

HometownGal
02-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Grats Sue! :drink: I got a new Dell for Christmas and what a difference! Hope you enjoy your new comp as much as I've enjoyed mine! :thumbsup:

X-Terminator
02-17-2009, 10:04 AM
Congrats - sweet system! I just rebuilt mine a couple months ago - new MB with high def graphics, processor, memory, PSU (power supply unit), added a 2nd hard drive and the DVD burner and monitor are the next to be upgraded. Store-bought systems are nice, but building them yourself is better! :thumbsup: