PDA

View Full Version : LOL What is it with USC?

SteelersGirlTN7
01-04-2006, 11:33 PM
I seem to remember Carson Palmer, in the press conference after the Steelers first game saying something to the same effect as Matt Leinart just did ....

"we're still the better team.... they just made more plays ........."

Blah blah! LOL

Prosdo
01-04-2006, 11:36 PM
lol I noticed that as well

Brady12
01-04-2006, 11:52 PM
I snapped when I heard that. The guy is a poor loser, I guess thats what happens when you only lose 2 games in your career. TEXAS BEAT YOU! THEY ARE THE BETTER TEAM.

augustashark
01-05-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm going on the record and saying that C.Palmer will be twice the qb that Leinart will be.....With that kind of talent around you hell I could play qb for them(well maybe not).

Prosdo
01-05-2006, 12:12 AM
You know I can understand he is upset and everything, but you have to give credit where it's due. Even saying you know I felt we could have played better isn't bad. On another note they were interviewing Reggie. He was a bit more gracious.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-05-2006, 11:03 AM
And people wonder why USC is hated?They are a bunch of arrogant bastards.I hope USC goes back to the relm of suckiness for the 50 years and UCLA shits all over them each time they play!Dumbass condoms.

83-Steelers-43
01-05-2006, 11:49 AM
While I like and respect Reggie Bush (classy kid with his head on straight and also sported Pittsburgh gear on ESPN a few months back, Pirate hat and Steeler jersey), Leinardt made a complete jackass out of himself on national tv.

My respect level for him fell about five notches after his post-game comments. You lost buddy. You got beat by the better team.

BB2W
01-05-2006, 12:16 PM
I heard Lee Corso say that Reggie Bush and Matt Leinhart went to the Texas lockeroom and congratulated them on their victory. I think that is a pretty uncommon thing to do... Mike & Mike in the mourning said Bush and Leinhart asked the coaches, and were givin permission once the celebration died down.

clevestinks
01-05-2006, 02:44 PM
I heard Lee Corso say that Reggie Bush and Matt Leinhart went to the Texas lockeroom and congratulated them on their victory. I think that is a pretty uncommon thing to do... Mike & Mike in the mourning said Bush and Leinhart asked the coaches, and were givin permission once the celebration died down.
Arrogant Maybe, But that was a classy move on thier behalfs

tony hipchest
01-05-2006, 05:13 PM
You know I can understand he is upset and everything, but you have to give credit where it's due. Even saying you know I felt we could have played better isn't bad. On another note they were interviewing Reggie. He was a bit more gracious.
i thought the same thing prosdo. their post game conference told me alot. lienart came across as a sourpuss whose career had ended and bush who was visibly upset by the loss seemed to take it in stride and handled it like he knew this wasnt the end, just the beginning. bigger and better things will come if he displays this proffesional attitude. i see endorsement deals pouring in for him when he turns pro. he almost seemed to show more leadership qualities also.

3 to be 4
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
I seem to remember Carson Palmer, in the press conference after the Steelers first game saying something to the same effect as Matt Leinart just did ....

Blah blah! LOL

he must have learned that from Kordell Stewart and the rest of the 2001 Steelers:bouncy:

LambertIsGod58
01-05-2006, 06:42 PM
I can't stand Leinhart...I don't think he's all that he's made out to be.....I couldn't be happier that USC lost. I hate USC because of Leinhart.

CantStop85
01-05-2006, 07:18 PM
I can't stand Leinhart...I don't think he's all that he's made out to be.....I couldn't be happier that USC lost. I hate USC because of Leinhart.
Leinhart? Are you trying to say Leinart or Lionheart?

LambertIsGod58
01-05-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't respect him...so I couldn't give a sh*t if I spelled him name wrong. He'll be an NFL flop. Wait and see.

CantStop85
01-05-2006, 11:27 PM
I don't respect him...so I couldn't give a sh*t if I spelled him name wrong. He'll be an NFL flop. Wait and see.
Nah, an NFL flop would be more like Alex Smith...man he looks horrible. The niners never should of picked him, he's a system guy.

BB2W
01-06-2006, 12:12 AM
Nah, an NFL flop would be more like Alex Smith...man he looks horrible. The niners never should of picked him, he's a system guy.
The other day I heard he had one touchdown and eleven interceptions... wow. :pity:

Prosdo
01-06-2006, 12:59 AM
The other day I heard he had one touchdown and eleven interceptions... wow. :pity:

Wow. I didn't know that. Rough season for him!

3 to be 4
01-07-2006, 04:09 PM
can you have a negative QB rating??

SalukiSteelers
01-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Damn, fellas, cut ol' Matty a break. He just watched one player -- Vince is great but he's still one player -- carve his team's defense apart to win the game. Leinart didn't have his geatest day and a series of bone-headed moves from SC players -- yeah, you Reggie -- and coaches -- why not punt and make the 'Horns have to drive 80 yards down the field -- cost the Trojans a little better shot at a title. That, and he was probably shocked to lose. What, they caught maybe two-minutes after the game? It wasn't the classiest move ever and the guy could have definitely been a lot more greacious in defeat but I don't think that just becuase of a heat of the moment slip-up he deserves to be drilled. To tell you the truth, I could care less about what he does in the NFL as long as it doesn't cost the Steelers any wins.

Go_Cats
01-07-2006, 07:51 PM

Blah blah! LOL
Are you kidding? Did you even watch the Rose Bowl? The Big 10 officiating was horrible!

Koopa
01-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Are you kidding? Did you even watch the Rose Bowl?

everyone did, and everyone saw vince unmother****ingstoppable young throw and run all over overrated ***** ass usc. where you been go cats? why is it everytime your team loses you don't show up for a couple of days?

SalukiSteelers
01-07-2006, 08:01 PM
Are you kidding? Did you even watch the Rose Bowl? The Big 10 officiating was horrible!

You're wrong, Go_Cats, the officiating was worse than horrible and the main reason I think it sucked so bad was the freakin' replay. Those yard apes in stripes were scared to make a call so they relied on the booth. When it came time to correct a couple of errors, what do you know, the monitor went out. Look, I don't give a rip about who won the game but the officials were garbage. They screwed USC and they screwed Texas. At least they were equal opportunity offenders. The lateral play sucked but Leinart dodged an interception, as well. Replay, especially in the college format, does more to mess up games than almost anything else.

Sharkissle29
01-07-2006, 09:36 PM
vince young is texas. he single handedly beat USC

Go_Cats
01-07-2006, 10:59 PM
everyone did, and everyone saw vince unmother****ingstoppable young throw and run all over overrated ***** ass usc. where you been go cats? why is it everytime your team loses you don't show up for a couple of days?
Its been tough. It was a tough loss and Ive been morning it for the past few days, I havent even gone to school or showered or shaved the last few days. It took me until this year to get over the cal loss, I wonder if this pain will ever go away.