PDA

View Full Version : bill cowher press conference- jan.3

tony hipchest
01-05-2006, 11:15 AM
http://www.steelers.com/article/60825/

i dont know if you all read these every week but its definitely a good read.

SteelerDan43
01-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Nice, I didnt know they published the transcripts

Suitanim
01-05-2006, 02:56 PM
Nice, I didnt know they published the transcripts

Yeah, it's about the only thing they do correctly and on a timely basis on the official site.

I think this summed up the article best: "Basically, we are about as healthy as we have been all year going into the game." That can't make the Bengals, who are already unhappy with this match-up, feel any better about it...

tony hipchest
01-05-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah, ive read them for about 5 years now. usually on monday after the game they come out with all the "post game quotes" including the transcripts from the opposition players and coaches, and on wednesdays for the midweek press conference which includes the injury updates. i looked for marvin lewis' "conference call" but it hasnt been posted up yet. sometimes these transcripts take an extra day to get up. the archives are cool too cause you can go back and kinda see the mindframe of a midseason game.

if theyre not listed under "more headlines" in the middle of the page just click "news" in the lefthand column.

83-Steelers-43
01-06-2006, 11:03 PM
saw it.......What I found out was.....

There is a fine line between winning and losing.

Jerome Bettis is the consumate pro.

They need to keep things in perspective.

They need to not get ahead of themselves and focus on the Cincinatti bengals

They need to play for 60 minutes on Sunday

If you take care of the football and play good defense and not turn the ball over....everything else will take care of itself.

:grin: