PDA

View Full Version : Newbie MongoSteeler

MongoSteeler
02-19-2009, 04:44 AM
Hello from Mongolia all you Steelers fans. I just found this site today and just had to join. I've been in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Mongolia for the last eleven years. I haven't had too much outlet for my life long passion for the Steelers. I started watching the Steelers in 1965 with my father when I was 9 years old. I've been with them for all their ups and downs ever since. I hope to get to know you all soon.
Go Steelers !!!!

MasterOfPuppets
02-19-2009, 05:03 AM
no freakin way.....2 steeler fans in mongolia? is this a for real? :pde:

steelerbackr4life
02-19-2009, 07:42 AM
Welcome !

SteelersMongol
02-19-2009, 07:55 AM
Welcome & enjoy. If u'r still in Mongolia drop a me line, & lets meet.

MasterOfPuppets
02-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Welcome & enjoy. If u'r still in Mongolia drop a me line, & lets meet.there ya go mongol....someone to watch steeler games with :thumbsup: ...

devilsdancefloor
02-19-2009, 08:50 AM
welcome & enjoy!

SteelersMongol
02-19-2009, 08:03 PM
no freakin way.....2 steeler fans in mongolia? is this a for real? :pde:

You'll B surprised. :wink02:

there ya go mongol....someone to watch steeler games with :thumbsup: ...

This kinda reminded me of something that I've been meaning 2 post in here. :thumbsup:

Galax Steeler
02-20-2009, 03:23 AM
Welcome to the board.

MasterOfPuppets
02-20-2009, 05:17 AM
You'll B surprised. :wink02:

This kinda reminded me of something that I've been meaning 2 post in here. :thumbsup:
have you been recruiting mongol ??? :thumbsup:

SteelersMongol
02-20-2009, 09:36 PM
have you been recruiting mongol ??? :thumbsup:

I think my people should learn about the greatest game God has ever created & they must learn about it through the best team (the Steelers) in the league. :wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
02-20-2009, 10:20 PM
I think my people should learn about the greatest game God has ever created & they must learn about it through the best team (the Steelers) in the league. :wink02:what sports are popular in mongolia???

oh and welcome aboard mongo...:applaudit:

SteelersMongol
02-20-2009, 11:44 PM
what sports are popular in mongolia???

oh and welcome aboard mongo...:applaudit:

Traditionally wrestling & the horse race. I'm not bragging, just so you know, the sumo's reigning champion is a Mongolian guy. :thumbsup:

Nowadays the kids r more into basketball & soccer. Sometimes these kids know more about NBA & its players than some Americans. :wink02: Now soccer, it's just crazy. I don't like it. :chuckle:

MasterOfPuppets
02-21-2009, 02:55 AM
Traditionally wrestling & the horse race. I'm not bragging, just so you know, the sumo's reigning champion is a Mongolian guy. :thumbsup:

Nowadays the kids r more into basketball & soccer. Sometimes these kids know more about NBA & its players than some Americans. :wink02: Now soccer, it's just crazy. I don't like it. :chuckle:
casey hampton would kick Dagvadorj ass. :wink02:
tell those kids soccer is for girls, and get them a real football....:chuckle:

SteelersMongol
02-22-2009, 02:35 AM
casey hampton would kick Dagvadorj ass. :wink02:
tell those kids soccer is for girls, and get them a real football....:chuckle:

:chuckle: As much I'd love 2 C Casey kicking Dagvaa's ass, I'm afraid opposite could happen. :laughing: Dagvaa was from the school that was right next 2 ours, & I know a guy who knows him so well. He had troubled teenage years, & he was even expelled from that school. But I guess he turned out ok.

Speaking of sumo, I'm closely related 2 this guy, Asasekiryū Dashnyam.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8b/Asasekiryu_2008.jpg/220px-Asasekiryu_2008.jpg

As 4 the soccer, thank you, I will tell them that. Before this all I had was "Soccer is just friggin boring". :laughing: