PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for GBMelBlount and family

TroysBadDawg
02-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Please, Tom has found out his father does not long on this earth. He is traveling this weekend with his brother, meeting their sister in Dayton to see his dad, maybe for the last time. The prognosis is not good for his father. They sent him home from the hospital to his residence where they said he would be more comfortable than in the hospital. I can only assume that hospice will be involved.

Please pray to give them strength they and their families will be needing.

His wife Polamalu Princess is still recovering so she will not be making this trip. Prayers for them all, PLEASE!

Dear Lord in Heaven give them the strength and guidance they will be needing in their time of need. In the name of Jesus of Nazareth I pray.

OneForTheToe
02-20-2009, 02:41 AM
Prayers for you and your family, GBMelBlount.

Galax Steeler
02-20-2009, 03:55 AM
They have my thoughts and prayers.

HometownGal
02-20-2009, 06:53 AM
Tom and family - you, your siblings and most especially your Father have my prayers. If there is anything at all I can do, please just ask. :hug:

xfl2001fan
02-20-2009, 06:55 AM
My prayers go out to you and yours!

stlrtruck
02-20-2009, 08:04 AM
My prayers for God's intervention, peace and comfort during these trying times.

Polamalu Princess
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Thank you so much for your prayers. We greatly appreciate every single one of you.

Texasteel
02-20-2009, 05:02 PM
God bless you Tom. You and your family are always in my prayers.

Godfather
02-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Prayers sent.

SteelCurtain7
02-20-2009, 05:23 PM
"Whatever you bind on earth, shall be bound on heaven...whatever you loose, shall be loosed in heaven."

Holy Father, bind and loose whatever needs to be here. In Jesus's name, amen.

steelwall
02-20-2009, 09:28 PM
Tom, and your wife....god bless you guys you've had a rough year or so, my prayers are with you.

7SteelGal43
02-20-2009, 09:38 PM
May Gods grace be over you and your family and keep you in peace during this time. :hug:

devilsdancefloor
02-20-2009, 10:07 PM
tom you and your family has my prayers!

SteelersMongol
02-20-2009, 10:34 PM
God bless. My thoughts R with U guys.

PAMillerGrrl83
02-22-2009, 11:07 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you all in this rough time.

MACH1
02-22-2009, 11:16 PM
Prayers and thoughts for you and your family, Tom.

tony hipchest
02-22-2009, 11:26 PM
stay strong, and know you got plenty of support behind ya.

hindes204
02-22-2009, 11:28 PM
you and your family will be in my prayers

Preacher
02-22-2009, 11:29 PM
Praying as I am typing.

GutterflowerSteel
02-23-2009, 11:42 AM
I just saw this thread - Tom and Renne', I'm thinking of your family and praying for all of you :hug:

SteelMember
02-23-2009, 01:31 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you both.

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Tom,

I an so sorry, Its times like this that I wish those of us who are your friends could just take a little of our combined strength and lend it too you to help your through this situation....You know I would if I could brother.

...please accept this with my prayers.

To Watch You Go
Is to know such pain, , its my soul knowing something is gone, to not be had again

To Watch You Go
Is to know that he who kept me from harm, will no more hold me in his strong, warm arms.

To Watch You Go
Is to feel empty and worn, to have the ribbon that tied our lives together...untied and torn.

To watch You Go
Is to know that now I'll stare, alone at those places that together you and I would share.

To Watch You Go
Is to lose a love, to forever lose one part of the only two father-son teams I'm a part of.

To watch You Go
Is to cry without you, to live without you, to go on without you...my father, my teacher, my friend.

GBMelBlount
02-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Tom,

I an so sorry, Its times like this that I wish those of us who are your friends could just take a little of our combined strength and lend it too you to help your through this situation....You know I would if I could brother.

...please accept this with my prayers.

To Watch You Go
Is to know such pain, , its my soul knowing something is gone, to not be had again

To Watch You Go
Is to know that he who kept me from harm, will no more hold me in his strong, warm arms.

To Watch You Go
Is to feel empty and worn, to have the ribbon that tied our lives together...untied and torn.

To watch You Go
Is to know that now I'll stare, alone at those places that together you and I would share.

To Watch You Go
Is to lose a love, to forever lose one part of the only two father-son teams I'm a part of.

To watch You Go
Is to cry without you, to live without you, to go on without you...my father, my teacher, my friend.

Thanks LLT! That was beautiful. I actually just teared up reading it.

Anyway, my father is 89 and in congestive heart failure. The situation appeared quite grave. He is doing much better however and may have a few weeks, a few months or perhaps up to a year on the long side.

Thank you all for your love, prayers and friendship! It means more than you know. :hug:

SteelCityMan786
02-25-2009, 09:00 PM
GB, you'll be in our prayers!!!