PDA

View Full Version : No more Mr.Nice Guys!

clevestinks
01-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Bengals fans, no offense. You guys fit in well here, some of you are well respected! And we enjoy your football talk.
But it is 72 hours until the biggest game of this season, so far!
So lets get to it!
We Will Win This Weekend! We will run right up the gut, over and over! Willie, Jerome whoever! This is easily a 10 point victory for us! This is just a tune up for the Bus, he has a few more stops to go! Nothing personal, your just a speed bump on his way!
Jeromes retirement present, isn`t a watch. Its a RING! A ring with FIVE diamonds!

Here We Go Steelers!

tony hipchest
01-05-2006, 03:09 PM
i second that motion! this place has been dry on smack for several weeks. i even had to resurrect some old smack from the last meeting. id hate to dig all the way back when the steelers manhandled the bengals in pbs.

Livinginthe past
01-05-2006, 03:20 PM
Bengals fans, no offense. You guys fit in well here, some of you are well respected! And we enjoy your football talk.
So lets get to it!
We Will Win This Weekend! We will run right up the gut, over and over! Willie, Jerome whoever! This is easily a 10 point victory for us! This is just a tune up for the Bus, he has a few more stops to go! Nothing personal, your just a speed bump on his way!
Jeromes retirement present, isn`t a watch. Its a RING! A ring with FIVE diamonds!

Here We Go Steelers!

Anybody want to make a $10 bet that Pittsburgh will beat the Bengals by 10 points?

I think 10 points is way too much against a home team in the playoffs?

What say you?

NM

augustashark
01-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Anybody want to make a $10 bet that Pittsburgh will beat the Bengals by 10 points?

I think 10 points is way too much against a home team in the playoffs?

What say you?

NM

Your on brother! I will put my money where my mouth is.

You game?:grin:

Ambridge
01-05-2006, 03:54 PM
The first stop in the Steeler Retribution Tour begins in Cincy.

Livinginthe past
01-05-2006, 04:02 PM
Your on brother! I will put my money where my mouth is.

You game?:grin:

Good man. I will give you the 10th point.

Steelers win by 9 or less - the money's mine.

I suggest we both give Suitanim $10 as he has a paypal account.

Good luck

NM

SteelCityMan786
01-05-2006, 04:28 PM
So lets get to it!

Here We Go Steelers!

The Diamonds Form Steelers Logos. And theyre logos under neath with Super Bowl Logos. And Damn Straight We're GONNA WIN!

Motley Nate
01-05-2006, 07:24 PM
So lets get to it!

Here We Go Steelers!
So, we have a mutual agreement that chivalry takes a leave of absence for the next three days. You rag on "Who Dey" and we're still amazed at your color blindness (yellow = "gold", yes, yes, we've heard the old Steel story explanation). A 10 point victory: does the NFL plan to amend the rules this weekend to give Pittsburgh a point for every INT Ben throws? (for every "Bungle" there's a Ben joke) If it's going to be a shoot-out like Game 2, can the Pittsburgh passing game keep pace? Can Cincy's D tackle if it becomes a ball control game like Game 1?

But at least we can agree that we want the winner to beat the piss out of the Colts and take out either Denver or the Pats. We can't let Crookmore be the sole AFC North rep in its somewhat brief existance for the AFC in the big game.

I want in on the $10 bet. Can we make this a three way deal? Pittsburgh is not going to win by 10, if they win.

clevestinks
01-05-2006, 07:31 PM
I`m in for $10! Proceeds to SF?

I just thought it was time to " Get this Party started" This game is huge! And if I lose $10 because we only won by 8, I can deal that!

Our motivation is revenge, The Bus, and a fifth ring! We have momentum, we only lost out on the AFCN by a technicality, Tommy Maddox! There should be a rule for that!

Steelers 27-Bengals 17 On to Indy!

Motley Nate
01-05-2006, 07:48 PM
I`m in for $10! Proceeds to SF?

I just thought it was time to " Get this Party started" This game is huge! And if I lose $10 because we only won by 8, I can deal that!

Our motivation is revenge, The Bus, and a fifth ring! We have momentum, we only lost out on the AFCN by a technicality, Tommy Maddox! There should be a rule for that!

Steelers 27-Bengals 17 On to Indy!
Mr. "our home town stinks" :busted:

Here's a proposed deal/bet. I've donated to this site before and you bring up a good point. Let the boards benefit from the winner.

Straight up: I'll take the Bengals by any margin and you'll take the Steelers by any margin.

Loser donates $20 to the winner's board (Steelers Fever or CincyBengals). Sound like a deal?

SteelerzGirl
01-05-2006, 09:18 PM
we only lost out on the AFCN by a technicality, Tommy Maddox! There should be a rule for that!

:rofl:

:iagree: It should be called the Tommy Maddox Rule!

augustashark
01-05-2006, 09:30 PM
Maddox-We just lost the Jags game in overtime, it may cost us our season

Media guy-Yea that could be very very bad!

Maddox-I do have good new though.

Media guy-What's that?

Maddox-I can save you hundreds of dollars in car insurance by switching to isuckum insurance

Media guy-:dollar: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2006, 10:33 PM
I'll do this bet too !! Im in, why the hell not, its the playoffs..

Its time to show the bungals what the playoffs are all about!

clevestinks
01-06-2006, 04:40 AM
Mr. "our home town stinks" :busted:

Here's a proposed deal/bet. I've donated to this site before and you bring up a good point. Let the boards benefit from the winner.

Straight up: I'll take the Bengals by any margin and you'll take the Steelers by any margin.

Loser donates $20 to the winner's board (Steelers Fever or CincyBengals). Sound like a deal?

Alright I`m in!

I don`t mind gambling with a knowledgable football fan!

Also I`m looking forward to your Contributors tag!

Steelers 27- Bengals 17!

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 02:56 PM
a half hour away! Lets kisk some ass! Bengals are going down!

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 03:01 PM
a half hour away! Lets kisk some ass! Bengals are going down!
You might as well register at cincybengals.com and get that paypal account warmed up!

WHO DEY

:grin:

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 05:12 PM
You might as well register at cincybengals.com and get that paypal account warmed up!

WHO DEY

:grin:
I thought you already payed here!

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 06:46 PM
I thought you already payed here!
I already did earlier but never got my contributor tag (thanks BRC, I even told you when I did it a couple months back).

With that said, $20 is headed on it's way now to Steelers Fever. Man of my word. Good game.

Motley Nate
01-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Just paid up.

Review the payment details below and click Pay to complete your secure payment.

Pay To: webmaster AT steelersfever.com
User Status: Verified Premier Member (9)
Payment For: Steelers Fever

Quantity: 1
Amount: $20.00 USD
Shipping & Handling: $0.00 USD
Total Amount: $20.00 USD

Good game, clevestinks.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 06:55 PM
Just paid up.

Review the payment details below and click Pay to complete your secure payment.

Pay To: webmaster AT steelersfever.com
User Status: Verified Premier Member (9)
Payment For: Steelers Fever

Quantity: 1
Amount: $20.00 USD
Shipping & Handling: $0.00 USD
Total Amount: $20.00 USD

Good game, clevestinks.
Rep points for you!

looking forward to having you around here motley! And yes you are a man of your word!

Brady12
01-08-2006, 07:22 PM
Wow clevestinks, impressive... The Steelers did everything you said they'd do.