PDA

View Full Version : Big Ben Signatures

Mags87
02-22-2009, 03:24 AM
http://www.fanmail.biz/78466.html

i found this site and am considering sending an away jersey and white draft day hat (both of which i am wearing in my sig pic). has anyone tried a site similar to this? any success? or am i just gonna toss money away. FYI, i would love an authentic Big Ben auto, i would never consider sellin it for profit. i want this for me.

Stang909
02-22-2009, 11:14 AM
If its possible I would suggest trying to attend training camp. There's no guarantee you will get an autograph but at least you dont have to send your stuff away.

Mags87
02-22-2009, 12:28 PM
If its possible I would suggest trying to attend training camp. There's no guarantee you will get an autograph but at least you dont have to send your stuff away.

i live in north dakota :banging:

Benzbrother
02-22-2009, 12:34 PM
Being somebody who does Through The Mail request quite frequently.....the number one rule is -- Don't send anything that you would be pissed if you didn't get it back. I tend to only send things like cards, pictures etc...if the player is not a for sure thing.

In short, its really up to you. If it were me, I would be nervous sending a jersey to somebody with Big Ben's stardom. But if you don't mind possibly not getting it back, go for it! good luck!