PDA

View Full Version : Dilfer makes his pick.

augustashark
01-05-2006, 05:34 PM
http://
www.superbowl.com/news/story/9143483 (http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9143483)

Could not believe a Brown could put 2 words together but he did a ok job....At least he picked the good guys!

Stlrs4Life
01-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah, nothing that we don't already know. Dilfer though? LOL!~

ngreene15
01-05-2006, 07:59 PM
Yeah, nothing that we don't already know. Dilfer though? LOL!~

Even though he is a Brown, you gotta have respect for the guy.... Did you see the segment on Countdown last year about his kid dying... Very sad.

Avoid Lloyd
01-05-2006, 08:33 PM
He seems like a pretty good guy who's stuck on a crappy team...

Atleast he can see that the Steelers are gonna win:cool:

Stlrs4Life
01-05-2006, 08:45 PM
Even though he is a Brown, you gotta have respect for the guy.... Did you see the segment on Countdown last year about his kid dying... Very sad.

I don't hate the guy, just feel bad that he plays for Cleveland. And don't believe he really isn't muchj of a QB. I feel real bad about his son.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-05-2006, 10:50 PM
He's been on crappy teams all his career.. with the exception of the ratbird super bowl year when all he did was hand the ball off and toss the occasion bomb or play action..

clevestinks
01-06-2006, 04:48 AM
Dilfers son tragic! he does seem to be a good guy!

tony hipchest
01-06-2006, 11:30 AM
one of the main reason i despise the ratbirds is the way they jobbed dilfer for that high priced stiff grbac. the worst loyalty i have ever seen. talk about biting the hand and swallowing the ring that fed you.

Avoid Lloyd
01-06-2006, 11:44 AM
one of the main reason i despise the ratbirds is the way they jobbed dilfer for that high priced stiff grbac. the worst loyalty i have ever seen. talk about biting the hand and swallowing the ring that fed you.

That was the beginning of my pure hatred for them. What kind of coach jettisons the QB who just won the Superbowl? Whether his play was phenomenal or not, he still won the SB.

tony hipchest
01-06-2006, 11:46 AM
That was the beginning of my pure hatred for them. What kind of coach jettisons the QB who just won the Superbowl? Whether his play was phenomenal or not, he still won the SB. and the team liked him and looked at him as a leader. atleast let him compete for the starting job! atleast theyve been in qb hell ever since.