PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Satellite Crashes!!!

GBMelBlount
02-24-2009, 11:56 AM
I wonder if Al Gore is going to blame the crash on Global Warming?........:chuckle:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090224/ap_on_sc/sci_carbon_satellite

Hammer67
02-24-2009, 12:01 PM
All I can say is, here in Michigan, we have had record snowfall, record low temps and it has been the coldest winter I can remember. My heating bills have been the highest they ever have. It was -12 degrees in my car...sitting in my garage (no wind chill). Plus the local news weather folks can predict the weather about as accurately as my ass.

Factor all that together and that is why I believe there is NO global warming issue...just nature going through the motions.

fansince'76
02-24-2009, 12:05 PM
All I can say is, here in Michigan, we have had record snowfall, record low temps and it has been the coldest winter I can remember. My heating bills have been the highest they ever have. It was -12 degrees in my car...sitting in my garage (no wind chill). Plus the local news weather folks can predict the weather about as accurately as my ass.

Factor all that together and that is why I believe there is NO global warming issue...just nature going through the motions.

Wow - it's going to be in the 60s and sunny here in Denver all week - not to rub it in or anything. :chuckle:

stlrtruck
02-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Wow - it's going to be in the 60s and sunny here in Denver all week - not to rub it in or anything. :chuckle:

Wow - it's that low there? We're in the 70's with nothing but sunshine on the radar. And from here on out it's going to get warmer by the week.

Not to rub it in or anything :flap:

revefsreleets
02-24-2009, 05:28 PM
GWB is to blame!!!!

Fire Haley
02-24-2009, 05:32 PM
The aliens shot it down so it wouldn't pick up their underwater bases.

WE know these things.

TroysBadDawg
02-24-2009, 05:39 PM
All I can say is Al Gore is making millions and millions on global warming.

He is not worrying about one satellite, SO long as his money keeps coming in.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2006-08-09-gore-green_x.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/02/28/AR2007022801823.html

revefsreleets
02-24-2009, 05:47 PM
That crash is going to cause SOMEONE some major carbon offsets!

SteelCurtain7
02-24-2009, 05:48 PM
I wonder if Al Gore is going to blame the crash on Global Warming?........:chuckle:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090224/ap_on_sc/sci_carbon_satellite

Somehow I knew that the hunter of ManBearPig had a hand in this...

I'm super-serial. :rofl:

SteelCurtain7
02-24-2009, 05:49 PM
GWB is to blame!!!!

Actually, W told Dick Cheney to shoot it down. DC obliged. :rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 07:22 PM
It must have been a sun flare that knocked it out...I mean, cow farts...no wait, it was my car emmissions...or was it burning coal? or a wild fire? No, it must have been a global warming caused earthquake that made the satelite crash...

Comedy Gold...all of it, pure Comedy Gold.

St33lersguy
02-24-2009, 08:08 PM
If there was global warming why do the temperatures continue to drop below 30 degrees every winter. I think it is just a money making scheme from a completely worthless person. Al Gore is an all-world dumbass

GBMelBlount
02-24-2009, 08:09 PM
That crash is going to cause SOMEONE some major carbon offsets!

LMAO! That was funny.

SteelCityMom
02-24-2009, 08:16 PM
If there was global warming why do the temperatures continue to drop below 30 degrees every winter. I think it is just a money making scheme from a completely worthless person. Al Gore is an all-world dumbass

No doubt. What I want to know is how the Earth went from going into the stages of an ice age in the 70's to global warming in the 90's and 2000's.

It is just a money making scheme for him too, since he owns the carbon credit company in which he donates to, he pays himself for his carbon offsets lol. :doh:

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 08:30 PM
No see, its not called Global Warming anymore did you get the memo?

Now its "Climate Change"

See so when it snows in March they can say "see, climate change" or when its 100 degrees in August, its Climate Change...see...it all makes sense, the heating of the ice caps causes them to melt which then causes the sea to get cooler which causes more storms...and also, the ice falling off the shelves, causes shifts in the tutonic plates that lead to earthquakes and tsunamis...and that leads to volcanos, that leads to worsening atmospheric conditiosn that leads to Tornados and Hurricanes...

see, you have to buy an Electric car and buy Carbon Credits right now!

It makes so much sense!

SteelCityMom
02-25-2009, 07:32 AM
No see, its not called Global Warming anymore did you get the memo?

Now its "Climate Change"

See so when it snows in March they can say "see, climate change" or when its 100 degrees in August, its Climate Change...see...it all makes sense, the heating of the ice caps causes them to melt which then causes the sea to get cooler which causes more storms...and also, the ice falling off the shelves, causes shifts in the tutonic plates that lead to earthquakes and tsunamis...and that leads to volcanos, that leads to worsening atmospheric conditiosn that leads to Tornados and Hurricanes...

see, you have to buy an Electric car and buy Carbon Credits right now!

It makes so much sense!

Ahhh yes Climate Change, forgot about that new slogan. I'll have to include that in my next TPS report lol. It's a shame that so many are living in fear of global warming and climate change or whatever now, it's making everybody uptight and angry.

http://www.michaelbarrier.com/Commentary/Chicken_Little/Chicken_Little.jpg