PDA

View Full Version : Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

Pages : 1 [2]

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 07:06 PM
I picked nothing out of your statement. Nor was I arguing. Merely a one line light hearted joking response to preachers post. You read way too much into it,

You replied to a comment against one of my own, in a political thread. Similar to laughing at a slight against someone, maybe you were just laughing at the joke, but you are still laughing at a slight against someone.

Preacher's comment isn't terribly bothering, fits in quite well with a decent portion made here, but don't quote me while doing it when I'm either; not the target of it, or if I am, it is incorrect.

steelerbackr4life
03-04-2009, 07:33 PM
You replied to a comment against one of my own, in a political thread. Similar to laughing at a slight against someone, maybe you were just laughing at the joke, but you are still laughing at a slight against someone.

Preacher's comment isn't terribly bothering, fits in quite well with a decent portion made here, but don't quote me while doing it when I'm either; not the target of it, or if I am, it is incorrect.

I did not quote you! I told you there was nothing at all aimed at you! I also told you I was replying directly to someone else! Lighten up already everything is not about You!

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 07:40 PM
I did not quote you! I told you there was nothing at all aimed at you! I also told you I was replying directly to someone else! Lighten up already everything is not about You!

I never said you quoted me. I essentially said you quoted someone who quoted me, by default, quoting me almost directly. :flap::rofl:

steelerbackr4life
03-04-2009, 07:54 PM

Preacher's comment isn't terribly bothering, fits in quite well with a decent portion made here, but don't quote me while doing it when I'm either; not the target of it, or if I am, it is incorrect. So "essentially" what is that? Dont know what I did to you but. I applaud your talent for getting alot of posts out of a one line response to someone else.

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 08:46 PM
So "essentially" what is that? Dont know what I did to you but. I applaud your talent for getting alot of posts out of a one line response to someone else.

My mistake, I should've been clear in that part as well. I meant to say, don't quote him. Anyway, my mistake. You have a super day there Backr!

Dino 6 Rings
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Beatin' that dead horse!!!!

Republican senator says Snopes settled 'eligibility'
Arizona's Kyl cites website that assumes Hawaiian birth

"The State of Hawaii, statute 338, allows foreign born children of Hawaiian residents to get a Hawaiian birth certificate. Mr. Obama has never presented any corroborating evidence that he was actually born in Hawaii. His paternal grandmother in Kenya and the ambassador of Kenya made statements that he was born in Kenya," she said.

"The image that Mr. Obama has posted on the Internet was not a valid birth certificate, but rather a limited value document, called Short Version Certification of Live Birth. The Certification of Live Birth does not name a hospital, name a doctor, have any signatures or a seal of the Hawaiian Health Department on the front of the document. This document is usually given to parties that don't have a proper hospital birth certificate and it is given based on a statement of one relative only. Even the state of Hawaii doesn't give full credit to these documents," she continued.

"As elected state and U.S. officials, you have a right and an obligation to hold judicial hearings on issues of paramount importance and you have a right and an obligation to issue subpoenas for production of documents and subpoena witnesses for testimony on such important issues," Taitz wrote to state lawmakers in the 50 states.

She suggested the records from the "Annenberg FactCheck" be subpoenaed "as to how did they claim to have examined Obama's birth certificate and found it valid. Neither the state of Hawaii, nor Obama has ever released such birth certificate and there is no evidence of Obama being born in any hospital in Hawaii."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90843

Dino 6 Rings
03-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Chief justice publicly accepts WND's eligibility petition
Attorney Orly Taitz talks to Roberts, who agrees to read Obama-birth docs

A California attorney lobbying the U.S. Supreme Court for a review of Barack Obama's qualifications to be president confronted the chief justice yesterday with legal briefs and a WND petition bearing names of over 325,000 people asking the court to rule on whether or not the sitting president fulfills the Constitution's "natural-born citizen" clause.

According to Orly Taitz, the attorney who confronted Chief Justice John Roberts at a lecture at the University of Idaho, the judge promised before the gathered crowd that he would, indeed, read and review the briefs and petition.

"I addressed him in front of 800 people in the audience," Taitz told WND, "including university officials, the president of the Idaho State Bar and the chief justice of the Supreme Court of Idaho, and in front of all them, [Roberts] promised to read my papers."

Roberts was lecturing on Abraham Lincoln to approximately 1,200 attendees of the annual Bellwood Memorial Lecture Series at the Moscow, Idaho, university. Roberts has been chief justice of the Supreme Court since his nomination by President George W. Bush and subsequent confirmation in 2005.

Earlier in the week, Taitz confronted Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who told her the issue of Obama's eligibility, which has been raised before the Supreme Court at least four times but has yet to be given a single hearing, still lacked the votes of the required four justices in conference before it would be officially heard.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=91763

Dino 6 Rings
07-15-2009, 11:14 AM
And to follow up:

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate – and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons – just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

Join the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed.

"[Then] any order coming out of the presidency or his chain of command is illegal. Should I deploy, I would essentially be following an illegal [order]. If I happened to be captured by the enemy in a foreign land, I would not be privy to the Geneva Convention protections," he said.

The order for the hearing in the federal court for the Middle District of Georgia from U.S. District Judge Clay D. Land said the hearing on the request for a temporary restraining order would be held Thursday.

continued in link:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

St33lersguy
07-15-2009, 11:18 AM
I don't think he's american :chuckle:

http://images5.cafepress.com/product/328615925v4_350x350_Front.jpg

Godfather
07-15-2009, 12:52 PM
"[Then] any order coming out of the presidency or his chain of command is illegal. Should I deploy, I would essentially be following an illegal [order]. If I happened to be captured by the enemy in a foreign land, I would not be privy to the Geneva Convention protections," he said.

What a moron. Like AQ or the Taliban would honor the Geneva Convention.

I can't believe they would let this POS get away with shirking his duty. If it were 2005 and he refused to deploy because he claimed Diebold tampered with the Ohio votes and Bush wasn't the real POTUS would you still defend him? If he refused to deploy because Obama promised an immediate withdrawal from Iraq would you consider him a hero?

fansince'76
07-15-2009, 01:46 PM
And to follow up:

Bombshell: Orders revoked for soldier challenging prez
Major victory for Army warrior questioning Obama's birthplace

A U.S. Army Reserve major from Florida scheduled to report for deployment to Afghanistan within days has had his military orders revoked after arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

His attorney, Orly Taitz, confirmed to WND the military has rescinded his impending deployment orders.

"We won! We won before we even arrived," she said with excitement. "It means that the military has nothing to show for Obama. It means that the military has directly responded by saying Obama is illegitimate and they cannot fight it. Therefore, they are revoking the order!"

She continued, "They just said, 'Order revoked.' No explanation. No reasons just revoked."

A hearing on the questions raised by Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook, an engineer who told WND he wants to serve his country in Afghanistan, was scheduled for July 16 at 9:30 a.m.

Join the petition campaign to make President Obama reveal his long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate!

"As an officer in the armed forces of the United States, it is [my] duty to gain clarification on any order we may believe illegal. With that said, if President Obama is found not to be a 'natural-born citizen,' he is not eligible to be commander-in-chief," he told WND only hours after the case was filed.

The order for the hearing in the federal court for the Middle District of Georgia from U.S. District Judge Clay D. Land said the hearing on the request for a temporary restraining order would be held Thursday.

continued in link:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

World Net Daily? Once again, if Obama were not a citizen, he would NOT have made it past the Clinton Smear Machine in the primaries. They would have chewed him up and spit him out if there was any veracity to the claim of his being a noncitizen. And believe me, I am anything BUT a fan of the Eloquent Teleprompter Reader.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
07-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Still don't know why he can't produce a legitimate birth certificate though. I can go to my fire safe and get mine for you right now if you asked me.

JEFF4i
07-15-2009, 02:36 PM
Still don't know why he can't produce a legitimate birth certificate though. I can go to my fire safe and get mine for you right now if you asked me.

It's proven. Just because people are willfully ignorant doesn't mean that their beliefs are sound.

President Barack Obama is a citizen of the United States. He has produced a copy of his birth certificate that he possesses, the announcement in the paper, the State of Hawaii has confirmed it, and more.

Godfather
07-15-2009, 07:11 PM

So can I. It's good enough for the State Department, the DMV, and the IRS. But not good enough for the birfers.

millwalldavey
07-15-2009, 07:26 PM
Still so many sour grapes.

TheWarDen86
07-15-2009, 07:29 PM
It's proven. Just because people are willfully ignorant doesn't mean that their beliefs are sound.

President Barack Obama is a citizen of the United States. He has produced a copy of his birth certificate that he possesses, the announcement in the paper, the State of Hawaii has confirmed it, and more.

Not that it really matters, but do you have a link?

JEFF4i
07-15-2009, 07:31 PM
Not that it really matters, but do you have a link?

Most comprehensive and collected is Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

TheWarDen86
07-15-2009, 07:41 PM
Most comprehensive and collected is Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Well, even if ya don't believe snopes, they did list their own references (which I didn't bother to check). As I said, it doesn't really matter because the man isn't going anywhere (barring a crime) before the next election.

With regards to this reservist, I've always understood that you can refuse orders ONCE!. And that it's not a wise career move. So, I'm not sure what the article actually means and I have mixed feelings about it. I'm a republican and not crazy about Obama. However, my stance on how our troops react have shifted slightly. The reason being is that they are still duty bound to the United States (PERIOD).

Anyway, I'm done babbling about this crap.

Preacher
07-16-2009, 12:01 AM
Still so many sour grapes.

Sorry, not even CLOSE to what was seen after the 2000 elections. If this is sour grapes, 2000 was a stadium full of sour patch kids on top of a massive rhubarb pie without the sugar.

Preacher
07-16-2009, 12:07 AM
World Net Daily? Once again, if Obama were not a citizen, he would NOT have made it past the Clinton Smear Machine in the primaries. They would have chewed him up and spit him out if there was any veracity to the claim of his being a noncitizen. And believe me, I am anything BUT a fan of the Eloquent Teleprompter Reader.

I tend to believe the exact same thing. However, I think Obama's handlers backed him into a corner on this one. They told him (IMO) to stand tough on an issue that just may blow up. If the military starts rescinding orders because they are not able to be viewed as "valid" then Obama has completely lost his authority as commander in chief. That is not good.

I think a quick peek for the military may be in order. Let 'em see it, then command them to shut up about it and move on.

After all, Obama is playing stonewall... maybe wanting to show it in the 2012 elections if he believes it may be an issue . . .say an "October surprise" in reverse. Undercut a big critical issue and then go on the attack.

It may been the strategy in 08, but was just not necessary, so he is keeping it in his back pocket.

tony hipchest
07-16-2009, 12:13 AM
Sorry, not even CLOSE to what was seen after the 2000 elections. If this is sour grapes, 2000 was a stadium full of sour patch kids on top of a massive rhubarb pie without the sugar.
youre basically comparing a fire in an empty abandoned warehouse to one in a crowded theater.

Preacher
07-16-2009, 12:21 AM
youre basically comparing a fire in an empty abandoned warehouse to one in a crowded theater.
:rofl:

Because some of the liberals complaints were SO legitimate and the conservatives' complaints are SO illegitimate right?

Hilarious.

Let me let you in on a little hint there Tony. For those who DO believe that Obama is lying concerning his birthplace, well, the constitution is QUITE clear on it. So I guess that is the crowded theater right?

Sure a lot more crowded than that empty building that cleared out quite fast and quiet when the press corp hired a firm to go in and recount the ballots, and found that Bush won pretty much NO MATTER the method of counting.

MasterOfPuppets
07-16-2009, 03:22 AM
basically all this guy has done is force somebody else to serve his time over there....:coffee:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
07-16-2009, 03:54 AM
He is correct though. If it turns out the Obama is not a citizen, any orders followed from him are "illegal" and thus soldiers would not be covered by the protection of Geneva.

Dino 6 Rings
07-16-2009, 09:19 AM
None Shall Question Dear Leader:

Pentagon orders soldier fired for challenging prez
Army warrior terminated from job after questioning Obama eligibility

The Department of Defense has compelled a private employer to fire a U.S. Army Reserve major from his civilian job after he had his military deployment orders revoked for arguing he should not be required to serve under a president who has not proven his eligibility for office.

According to the CEO of Simtech Inc., a private company contracted by the Defense Security Services, an agency of the Department of Defense, the federal government has compelled the termination of Maj. Stefan Frederick Cook.

Cook's attorney, Orly Taitz, wrote in her blog that Simtech CEO Larry Grice said he would try to find another position within the company for Cook, but nothing is currently available.

The Department of Defense does contracting in the general field of information technology/systems integration, at which Cook, a senior systems engineer and architect, was employed until taking a military leave of absence on July 10 in preparation for his deployment to Afghanistan.

"Grice told plaintiff, in essence, that the situation had become 'nutty and crazy,' and that plaintiff would no longer be able to work at his old position," Taitz wrote.

Grice made clear that it was Defense Security Services that had compelled Simtech to fire Cook, Taitz wrote.

According to the report, Grice told Cook "there was some gossip that 'people were disappointed in' the plaintiff because they thought he was manipulating his deployment orders to create a platform for political purposes."

The Simtech CEO then discussed Cook's expectation of final paychecks, without any severance pay, and wished the soldier well.

Messages left with Grice's office had not been returned at the time of this report.

"A federal agency (such as the Department of Defense, acting through the Defense Security Services Agency) clearly violates the Whistleblower Protection Act if it takes or fails to take (or threatens to take or fail to take) a personnel action with respect to any employee or applicant because of any disclosure of information by the employee or applicant that he or she reasonably believes evidences a violation of a law, rule or regulation; gross mismanagement; gross waste of funds; an abuse of authority; or a substantial and specific danger to public health or safety," Taitz wrote.

"What has happened in the present case of Stefan Frederick Cook is that a federal agency appears to have taken action against Stefan Frederick Cook's private employer, Simtech, Inc., which is a closely held corporation owned and operated by members of a single family, who are as much victims of the Department of Defense's heavy-handed interference with plaintiff Cook's private-sector employment as is plaintiff Cook himself."

As WND reported, Taitz confirmed to WND the military rescinded Maj. Cook's impending deployment orders.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104044

Dino 6 Rings
07-16-2009, 09:24 AM
Here's a link the the document B.O. provided during his campaign that was supposed to prove his Hawaiin Birth Origin:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn227/Polarik/BO_Birth_Certificate.jpg

and then there is this story from 2008:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074

and of coarse, what a REAL Birth Certificate from the State of Hawaii actually looks like:
http://nativeborncitizen.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/hawaii-birth-certificate-1963.jpg

JEFF4i
07-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Dino, really dude, just give it up already.

Preacher
07-16-2009, 03:08 PM

This is so funny, I swear it is JUST like 2000. Once side finds a reason to claim illegitimacy, and the other says just give it up.

So funny when the shoe is on the other foot... for both sides.

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 03:58 PM

Oh true, the Rupublicans are going to scream about Obama as much as the Democrats screamed about Bush during his reign. And it will continue in that way as power changes hands.

However, Obama was not quite embroiled in the same kinds of shenanigans which gave Bush the Emperorship in 2000; ie, the possible tampering with a national election.

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 04:00 PM
This is so funny, I swear it is JUST like 2000. Once side finds a reason to claim illegitimacy, and the other says just give it up.

So funny when the shoe is on the other foot... for both sides.

Ah Preach, wise beyond your years still!

It's no wonder i have written off both Democrat and Republican parties.

MasterOfPuppets
07-16-2009, 04:04 PM
if anyone thinks this issues hasn't been gone over with a fine tooth comb by the repubs AND clinton, then your just not being realistic. if there was anything there with any validity, i'd think it would have been uncovered long ago, by people that actually have the resources and power to do so. if i was the president, i certainly wouldn't feel the need to prove myself to a disgruntled soldier.

Dino 6 Rings
07-16-2009, 04:29 PM

What should I give up exactly? Posting stuff I find interesting and causing Dialog?

If it bothers you, don't reply to it.

Dino 6 Rings
07-16-2009, 04:33 PM
if anyone thinks this issues hasn't been gone over with a fine tooth comb by the repubs AND clinton, then your just not being realistic. if there was anything there with any validity, i'd think it would have been uncovered long ago, by people that actually have the resources and power to do so. if i was the president, i certainly wouldn't feel the need to prove myself to a disgruntled soldier.

But what if ou had the power and influence to cover it up? Then, you would right?

I mean, no college records, no highschool records, nothing zilch, nada on this guy. Just Hope and Change and Bill Ayers the Radical as a Mentor and The Black Theology teacher of the Utopian Lefty Society, which is Exactly what B.O. is going for with his policies...Stimulus, Omnibus (funny how people forget that one) GM Ownership by the Government, Banks Still getting Money off the Tarp Bill, Unemployement Skyrocketing, Cap and Trake, Health Care, all Policies and Ideas that are the exact opposit of a Private Sector Society.

I ask why? Is he Dumb, Or is he doing it with Bad Intentions?

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
07-16-2009, 04:49 PM

I don't trust the government as far as I can throw em, which isn't very far. I wouldn't put it past them to cover up something to get a particular person in office.

millwalldavey
07-16-2009, 04:56 PM
I don't trust the government as far as I can throw em, which isn't very far. I wouldn't put it past them to cover up something to get a particular person in office.

ANY AND ALL OF THEM!

MasterOfPuppets
07-16-2009, 07:06 PM
as i said before, if this was real issue, don't you think a self serving , power grubbing bitch like hilary would have been all over it ? do you think the republican smear campaign just decided to turn a blind eye to it ? if the sharks smelled blood in the water, the feeding frenzy woulda been on a LONG time ago .... nothing to see here...move along...:coffee:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
07-16-2009, 07:41 PM
as i said before, if this was real issue, don't you think a self serving , power grubbing bitch like hilary would have been all over it ? do you think the republican smear campaign just decided to turn a blind eye to it ? if the sharks smelled blood in the water, the feeding frenzy woulda been on a LONG time ago .... nothing to see here...move along...:coffee:

The more I see of it, the less I think politicians are actually "against" one another. I wouldn't doubt that Obama was groomed to win all along, and that he, McCain, and the rest of them all gave high fives and a slap on the ass after the votes were counted.

JackHammer
07-16-2009, 07:45 PM

The world is run by bankers and Freemasons, regardless of who the President is. They told Hillary to STFU and she listened. :laughing: I love conspiracies!!!

ohiosteelerfan20
07-16-2009, 07:56 PM
The more I see of it, the less I think politicians are actually "against" one another. I wouldn't doubt that Obama was groomed to win all along, and that he, McCain, and the rest of them all gave high fives and a slap on the ass after the votes were counted.

Quick, put the tin foil hat on so THEY cant read your thoughts!

tony hipchest
07-16-2009, 08:07 PM
so wait... let me get this straight...

people are so drunk on the sour grape elixir that they are actually starting to think mccain is in on a "fix" and ushered obama into office? :alcoholic:

:toofunny:

uh...no thanks. im driving tonight. if thats the case i think i will just have the kool-aid or a tall glass of scotch & water on the rocks (hold the scotch).

Godfather
07-16-2009, 08:08 PM

Plus to believe the birfers, you have to believe the Hawaii Department of Health sent a fake birth announcement to the Honolulu newspapers in August 1961, in order to cover a black kid with a funny name in case he wanted to run for President someday.

This issue is a useless distraction from the fact that his policies suck.

HometownGal
07-16-2009, 08:20 PM
This issue is a useless distraction from the fact that his policies suck.

That's about where I stand on this issue, as well. If there was any funny business going on with regard to his birth certif, JMac and Bitchary would have exploited it to hell and back.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
07-17-2009, 03:16 AM
so wait... let me get this straight...

people are so drunk on the sour grape elixir that they are actually starting to think mccain is in on a "fix" and ushered obama into office? :alcoholic:

:toofunny:

uh...no thanks. im driving tonight. if thats the case i think i will just have the kool-aid or a tall glass of scotch & water on the rocks (hold the scotch).

Just don't trust the government. I wouldn't put it past them. Like I said before, just reveal your records and shut everyone up. Instead, you locked your records so that no one can get a hold of them. If he has nothing to hide, he sure is doing a good job of it for no reason.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
07-17-2009, 03:47 AM
height="344"></embed></object>

Dino 6 Rings
07-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Lou Dobbs: Hey, Why Won’t Obama Produce His Birth Certificate?

CNN host Lou Dobbs interviewed birther attorney Orly Taitz and perennial presidential candidate Alan Keyes on the July 15 episode of his radio show, asking his two discredited guests some shockingly credulous questions about the citizenship of President Obama. Dobbs explained to Taitz and Keyes that his researchers had looked for proof of the president’s citizenship and been stumped.

We’ve been working kind of hard to figure out what’s going on amongst the places. Going to the Federal Election Commission, that does nothing to certify or validate a candidate’s legitimacy either as a citizen, as a person in good standing, of a certain age, qualification for the Congress or the Senate, or president of the United States. I think a lot of people would be surprised at that. They leave it up to the states. The states — it turns out, at least the state of Illinois, doesn’t require proof of citizenship, proof of age, proof of residency. I mean, it’s extraordinary the degree to which our political system relies on the so-called honor system.

Of course, Dobbs could clear this up with a phone call to Janice Okubo of the Hawaii Department of Health, who told me yesterday that the short-form birth certificate released to the press one year ago verifies what the state has in its records; that the president was born in Honolulu in 1961.

Dobbs wasn’t entirely won over by Keyes and Taitz, but he repeatedly asked leading questions about what’s missing from the the short-form certificate of live birth. “It doesn’t have a doctor’s name on it,” said Dobbs. “It has nothing on it.” Later, he referred again to the long-form version of Obama’s birth certificate “which is purportedly on file somewhere in Hawaii, but not made available to the press or anyone else. You produce the signature, the doctor, the birth date, so forth, the witnesses, which normally accompany any birth certificate, and produce it from the hospital record, and we’re done.”

http://washingtonindependent.com/51591/lou-dobbs-hey-why-wont-obama-produce-his-birth-certificate

Dino 6 Rings
07-20-2009, 10:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1nmn2zRMc&e

guess other people are wondering...WTBC