PDA

View Full Version : Soldier doubts eligibility, defies president's orders

Pages : [1] 2

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 08:32 PM
A U.S. soldier on active duty in Iraq has called President Obama an "impostor" in a statement in which he affirmed plans to join as plaintiff in a challenge to Obama's eligibility to be commander in chief.

The statement was publicized by California attorney Orly Taitz who, along with her Defend Our Freedom Foundation, is working on a series of legal cases seeking to uncover Obama's birth records and other documents that would reveal whether he meets the requirements of the U.S. Constitution.

"As an active-duty officer in the United States Army, I have grave concerns about the constitutional eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama to hold the office of president of the United States," wrote Scott Easterling in a "to-whom-it-may-concern" letter.

(Story continues below)

http://www.wnd.com/static/89837.html

Interesting

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 08:49 PM
There was no link to send contributions to the cause. Let me know if you find one. :chuckle:

:drink:

stillers4me
02-24-2009, 08:51 PM
There was no link to send contributions to the cause. Let me know if you find one. :chuckle:

:toofunny:

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 08:52 PM
what a loser.

devilsdancefloor
02-24-2009, 08:57 PM
As a vet i am a bit disturbed by this to say the least. There are times when you do not respect the man in charge, but you damn well respect the postion. I for one do not agree with 99.9% of what comes out fo the presidents mouth, but as a member of the military you need to be quiet ont he issue.

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 09:03 PM
As a vet i am a bit disturbed by this to say the least. There are times when you do not respect the man in charge, but you damn well respect the postion. I for one do not agree with 99.9% of what comes out fo the presidents mouth, but as a member of the military you need to be quiet ont he issue.

I cringed at first too, but these days I just don't give a f**k anymore. :coffee:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 09:04 PM

Yes as a vet, I agree as well. You have to respect the office, even if you disagree with the man in it. Wish more democrates had seen things that way.

The Patriot
02-24-2009, 09:05 PM
International Con Man Barack Obama Leaves U.S. With $85 Million In Campaign Fundraising
http://www.theonion.com/content/files/images/Con-man-Barack-article_large4.article_large.jpg
CHICAGO—In a devastating blow to millions of unsuspecting Americans, newly elected president and international con man Barack Obama fled the country Wednesday with nearly $85 million in campaign funds.

According to FBI investigators, Obama's sudden disappearance was discovered at 6:15 p.m. when the former Illinois senator failed to arrive at a gala event in Lincoln Square, prompting several aides to rush back to his campaign headquarters. At 6:23 p.m., flight logs at O'Hare International Airport confirmed that two passengers, a male carrying two silver briefcases and dressed in a perfectly tailored Brioni tuxedo, and an African-American female wearing a fur coat and speaking in a thick Russian accent, were seen boarding a private plane.

Obama's campaign office, sources said, was completely vacant aside from a discarded Abraham Lincoln portrait, behind which was an emptied safe that his aides claimed never to have seen before.

In addition, three unconscious Secret Service agents were discovered at the scene, along with two lit cigarettes still burning in an ashtray, and Obama's daughters, who authorities now believe were taken from an Alabama foster home six years ago.

The only item found inside the metal safe was a letter, handwritten with a fountain pen and titled "An Explanation, My Dears."

"To my tender little pawns, the all-too-trusting people of America," said FBI lead investigator Ray Hilland, quoting the letter at a press conference Wednesday. "If you are reading this, then I have already left your silly country in my private jet, and am right now sipping fine champagne with my lovely associate, a woman you have come to know as 'Michelle.'"

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/international_con_man_barack_obama

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 09:15 PM
As a vet i am a bit disturbed by this to say the least. There are times when you do not respect the man in charge, but you damn well respect the postion.

thank you. this is the same type of dude who would gladly say he was smoking tons of pole and admit to having a rectum the size of sadaams spider hole if he thought it would get him out of spending 15 minutes in the field.

again.... what a loser.

shut up and do the fkin job you signed up for. you serve the american people as much as anyone.

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 09:22 PM
but um...what if he is a Usuper? just saying...why hire lawyer after lawyer to keep records sealed, when one simple document would shut up the entire question?

just saying.

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Now add this soldier's type of thinking (who I'm sure isn't alone) to the fact that at least 12 states have submitted or voted on 10th amendment statewide resolutions, like the one in New Hampshire...

lilyoder6
02-24-2009, 09:27 PM
Now add this soldier's type of thinking (who I'm sure isn't alone) to the fact that at least 12 states have submitted or voted on 10th amendment statewide resolutions, like the one in New Hampshire...

yep.. there looks 2 be a big shit storm coming for obama

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 09:30 PM
thank you. this is the same type of dude who would gladly say he was smoking tons of pole and admit to having a rectum the size of sadaams spider hole if he thought it would get him out of spending 15 minutes in the field.

again.... what a loser.

shut up and do the fkin job you signed up for. you serve the american people as much as anyone.

He's an officer serving in Iraq. He could resign his commission if he wanted to. By all accounts he is doing his job.
While questioning one's leadership is "against the rules" in the military, I think it's funny that it was the leftists and hippies (not you Tony) that started the whole trend in the 60's. :chuckle:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I questioned Obamas citizenship during the election even providing proof that, in the least, would question his citizenship, if not prove it.

However he is president now, and to me, thats that. Too late for this sort of thing, and only serves to divide us.

Not saying it's not ok to disagree on issues, thats fine and dandy, but IMO we are pass the citizenship question.

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 09:35 PM
I don't think this soldier is questioning the office of President, in fact, I think he (in his own mind and per the lawsuits) is trying to solidify and make sure the Office is being respected by the man occupying.

Do I agree?

I was in bootcamp in 92, Bush Sr was president, then Clinton won the election, I had to serve under Clinton, and I hated every single second of serving under that man who did everything in his power to hurt the morale of our soldiers in his first term. I hated it, hated him, but I did my job and kept my mouth shut, cause he was officially, unquestionably born in Arkansas. He was the President.

I was out when he was impeached, but I wonder how many soldiers thought the same way when they had a sitting, impeached President giving orders. Just curious is all.

The real nut jobs think this is all a plan to plunge the US into Civil War.

Nirvana...Smells like Teen Spirit...

first line..."Load up on guns"

Hmmmm...why is that song playing over and over again in my head...I can't shake this feeling.

Dino 6 Rings
02-24-2009, 09:36 PM
I questioned Obamas citizenship during the election even providing proof that, in the least, would question his citizenship, if not prove it.

However he is president now, and to me, thats that. Too late for this sort of thing, and only serves to divide us.

Not saying it's not ok to disagree on issues, thats fine and dandy, but IMO we are pass the citizenship question.

If he isn't a citizen it is an official constitutional crisis. Civil Unrest and voided treaties across the board.

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't think this soldier is questioning the office of President, in fact, I think he (in his own mind and per the lawsuits) is trying to solidify and make sure the Office is being respected by the man occupying.

Do I agree?

I was in bootcamp in 92, Bush Sr was president, then Clinton won the election, I had to serve under Clinton, and I hated every single second of serving under that man who did everything in his power to hurt the morale of our soldiers in his first term. I hated it, hated him, but I did my job and kept my mouth shut, cause he was officially, unquestionably born in Arkansas. He was the President.

I was out when he was impeached, but I wonder how many soldiers thought the same way when they had a sitting, impeached President giving orders. Just curious is all.

Hmmmm...why is that song playing over and over again in my head...I can't shake this feeling.

That's the way I read it too.
I was in the Triangle Motel Bar (J-Ville, N.C.) when Clinton got elected...., crappy place to spend a crappy night. The term "Clinton Marine" was coined shortly thereafter.

steelwall
02-24-2009, 09:58 PM
If he isn't a citizen it is an official constitutional crisis. Civil Unrest and voided treaties across the board.

I agree, but untill it is proven he is not constitutionaly the Comander and Cheif. I was lucky enough to serve under a president I genuinly respected. I know many soldiers that have not had this luxery.

But like you said you must do your job as a soldier. I'm sure a CO would not accept the fact you refuse to do your work on the bases of your disagreements/ questions about the President. But in this case it seems the soldier is still doing his job. A sticky situation for him though.

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 09:59 PM
He's an officer serving in Iraq. He could resign his commission if he wanted to. By all accounts he is doing his job.
While questioning one's leadership is "against the rules" in the military, I think it's funny that it was the leftists and hippies (not you Tony) that started the whole trend in the 60's. :chuckle:

sounds like he needs to just resign his commission then.

Easterling said he joined the Army at age 40 after working in Iraq as a contractor.

"I chose to work … to support my troops and then left that lucrative position when the Army raised its maximum enlistment age to 40. Upon completion of basic training, I entered Officer Candidate School and commissioned as a 2LT in August 2007. After completing the subsequent basic officer leadership courses, I was assigned to Ft. Knox and shortly thereafter deployed to Balad, Iraq," he wrote.
way to turn your back on them, there, buddy.

:blah:...sounds like somebody is having buyers remorse. :thumbsup:

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:05 PM
sounds like he needs to just resign his commission then.

way to turn your back on them, there, buddy.

:blah:...sounds like somebody is having buyers remorse. :thumbsup:

Sorry Tony, I agree with some of the other comments in there about his bravery for standing up for what he believes despite the consequences. Troops tend to love serving under officers with brass ones like that.
He's certainly not doing it for any 15 minutes of fame, and judging by his history he doesn't seem like the type to need to prove anything to anyone either.

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 10:08 PM
Sorry Tony, I agree with some of the other comments in there about his bravery for standing up for what he believes despite the consequences. Troops tend to love serving under officers with brass ones like that.
He's certainly not doing it for any 15 minutes of fame, and judging by his history he doesn't seem like the type to need to prove anything to anyone either.sounds like sour grapes tasting better when mashed into whine, to me. :drink:

(:scratchchin: hmmmm. i like that. has anyone coined that phrase yet?)

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:13 PM
sounds like sour grapes tasting better when mashed into whine, to me. :drink:

(:scratchchin: hmmmm. i like that. has anyone coined that phrase yet?)

Nope. I think that's an offical Tonyism.

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 10:21 PM
Nope. I think that's an offical Tonyism.

:danceshout: SCORE!

while i will gladly take credit for just now making it up, im sure somebody, somewhere has said it before.

if not, you can damn well bet i will be having t-shirts printed up.

(see section 514 to place orders) :wink02:

:sofunny:

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:24 PM
:danceshout: SCORE!

while i will gladly take credit for just now making it up, im sure somebody, somewhere has said it before.

if not, you can damn well bet i will be having t-shirts printed up.

(see section 514 to place orders) :wink02:

:sofunny:

Well, what did you think of my nickname "T-Chest?" I was also thinking of calling you "Ton(e) Chizzle."

"Ton Chizzle in the hizzy!" :chuckle:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 10:30 PM
In various debates/discussions with Toney, I know that he respects our American servicemen. But he does have a thing for Obama, and won't allow any discontent for or against him. Which is fine, I did the same thing at time with Bush.

(see Toney I admit my actions)

This soldier is doing what HE feels is right, as a man and a soldier I can't take that away from him. I don't know what he has been through, or what the brass has made him do. Plus I didnt serve in Iraq only Afgan, so I cannot totally identify with him in reality.

However I will stick to my guns, it is not a soldiers place to question the office of the presidency, leave that to the lawyers.

And in even though I DID offer (in another thread) a photo copy of Obamas citizenshp (which was not American)....again the fact is he is the president now, and unless that changes, a soldier must do his duty without question.

Plus I think if there was validity to this claim either the GOP lawers really fumbled the ball, or it's simply not true.

7SteelGal43
02-24-2009, 10:33 PM

All that "respect the position" BS goes out the window when doubts about Obamas legal citizen status is in question. And believe me, it IS in question !!!!!!!!! During the 8 years of the Clinton adminstration, I watched as young Marines had to salute that explitive deleted as he boarded Marine One. As the daughter of a Marine, it made me sick to my stomach that they had to salute that piece of explitive deleted. I understood they were just respecting the position and it spoke well of their character (not to mention their strong gag reflex) However, real concerns over wether Obama can legally be president have been voiced by many. I'm glad a member of the military has questioned it AND taken a stand.

Stlrs4Life
02-24-2009, 10:38 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:40 PM
All that "respect the position" BS goes out the window when doubts about Obamas legal citizen status is in question. and believe me, it IS in question !!!!!!!!! During the 8 years of the Clinton adminstration, I watched as young Marines had to salute that explitive deleted as he boarded Marine One. As the daughter of a Marine, it made me sick to my stomach that they had to salute that piece of explitive deleted. I understood they were just respecting the position and it spoke well of their character (not to mention their strong gag reflex) However, real concerns over wether Obama can legally be president have been voiced by many. I'm glad a member of the military has questioned it AND taken a stand.
WHOO HOO!

:drink: That post woke me up! :chuckle:

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 10:42 PM
Well, what did you think of my nickname "T-Chest?" I was also thinking of calling you "Ton(e) Chizzle."

"Ton Chizzle in the hizzy!" :chuckle:i love it! :laughing: (although youre in some pretty rough competition with HTG who has already officially coined "hipcheese") :toofunny:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 10:45 PM
All that "respect the position" BS goes out the window when doubts about Obamas legal citizen status is in question. And believe me, it IS in question !!!!!!!!! During the 8 years of the Clinton adminstration, I watched as young Marines had to salute that explitive deleted as he boarded Marine One. As the daughter of a Marine, it made me sick to my stomach that they had to salute that piece of explitive deleted. I understood they were just respecting the position and it spoke well of their character (not to mention their strong gag reflex) However, real concerns over wether Obama can legally be president have been voiced by many. I'm glad a member of the military has questioned it AND taken a stand.

I respect your views...trust me I do. But as a soldier you do not have the right to question athortity unless the command is immoral. I put forth the arguement Obama was not eligible for presidency way before he even beat out Hillary.

My thread recieved little attention even though I placed forward factual documents. Please...understand as a soldier it is not your place to question your superiors, unless like I said the order is immoral.

The best lawyers in the country should be working on this, and not this soldier, who respectfully is risking his career by speaking out. A dishonarable discharge would be a disgrace to him if this was to reach that point..

AGAIN GOP lawyers need to handle this.

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:46 PM
i love it! :laughing: (although youre in some pretty rough competition with HTG who has already officially coined "hipcheese") :toofunny:

Maybe she and I can meet in the middle with, "Hipchizzle." :chuckle:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Maybe she and I can meet in the middle with, "Hipchizzle." :chuckle:

Gotta nice ring to it...:chuckle:

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 10:51 PM
In various debates/discussions with Toney, I know that he respects our American servicemen. But he does have a thing for Obama, and won't allow any discontent for or against him. Which is fine, I did the same thing at time with Bush.

(see Toney I admit my actions)

i just voted for the dude. there are plenty of obama bashing threads here i dont even waste my time with.

people can voice their discontent all they want, just like i can silently laugh. :thumbsup:

i notice an "obama's 1st congress address gameday thread" wasnt started up tonight.

if it were mccain, a thread on the subject would already be 100 posts long.

it would read like this-

:applaudit:

X 100 (+ a few dozen posts about how good sarah palin looked) :naughty:

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:52 PM
Gotta nice ring to it...:chuckle:

Thanks Steel-wizzle! Hopefully HT-Gizzle will like it. I'd hate for her to be mad at The WarDizzle. :chuckle:

Okay, admittedly these just crack me up. Sorry.

NJarhead
02-24-2009, 10:53 PM
i just voted for the dude. there are plenty of obama bashing threads here i dont even waste my time with.

people can voice their discontent all they want, just like i can silently laugh. :thumbsup:

i notice an "obama's 1st congress address gameday thread" wasnt started up tonight.

it would read like this-

That's "Mr. McCain" to you lefty. :wink02:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 11:00 PM

it would read like this-

X 100 (+ a few dozen posts about how good sarah palin looked) :naughty:

Your right to vote for him...and God knows I hope this man can truely help our country. Here is were I think the difference between you and I ly. I wish Obama the best, but making an assumtion here I feel (given your Mcain comments) you wouldn't react the same way.

steelwall
02-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks Steel-wizzle! Hopefully HT-Gizzle will like it. I'd hate for her to be mad at The WarDizzle. :chuckle:

Okay, admittedly these just crack me up. Sorry.

Steel-wizzle knows the dizzle.:laughing:

tony hipchest
02-24-2009, 11:29 PM
Here is were I think the difference between you and I ly. I wish Obama the best, but making an assumtion here I feel (given your Mcain comments) you wouldn't react the same way.

well, i guess i will just let all of my past posts speak for themselves then. i have always been a pretty big mccain fan. i have always shown respect and admiration for the man and felt he was capable and qualified to be the leader of this nation.

what i did call into question was his capabilities to get elected (and i had been consistant on this).

to lead, you must first get elected. thats a simple matter of fact and the rules of the game.

if you take a little closer look... :mg: ...you will see that the most of my critisizm was directed at his campaign managers, advisors, and choice of veep (which i feel definitely wrecked his chances of winning an election.)

you can assume all you want but i feel confident in my past posts standing as record of my actual stance..

MasterOfPuppets
02-24-2009, 11:36 PM
does anybody really actually believe that the republican party with all thier resources haven't already put obama's citizenship under a freakin microscope? :coffee: they had no problem wasting millions of taxpayers dollars just to provide us with clinton blowjob jokes....so i doubt this stone hasn't already been turned over a billion times.....nothing to see here people...move along......:laughing:

steelwall
02-24-2009, 11:44 PM
well, i guess i will just let all of my past posts speak for themselves then. i have always been a pretty big mccain fan. i have always shown respect and admiration for the man and felt he was capable and qualified to be the leader of this nation.

what i did call into question was his capabilities to get elected (and i had been consistant on this).

to lead, you must first get elected. thats a simple matter of fact and the rules of the game.

if you take a little closer look... :mg: ...you will see that the most of my critisizm was directed at his campaign managers, advisors, and choice of veep (which i feel definitely wrecked his chances of winning an election.)

you can assume all you want but i feel confident in my past posts standing as record of my actual stance..

Toney your Palin/Mcain remarks do truely speak for themselves. I'm not going to go through the hassle of digging up old posts because I KNOW the discussions, and debates we had about them. If you feel the need to justify yourself by saying "I only criticized their (campaign managers , then fine) I neather have the will or desire to qoute you on old threads. You can say this is a cop out, but given what you have said just in this post, it's not worth the time or effort.

You do however understand that I was against Obama as president, but now that he is I wish "AMERICA" the best under his presidency. I bashed Obama, I did everything I could to reveil my opinions on why he is not fit, qualified, or deserving of being president. I ADMIT that...... But now that he is I respect the office.

Toney, don't try to worm around the things you said about Palin/Mcain admit to them, at this point, what does it matter?:noidea:

drizze99
02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
You Republicans make laugh.....

tony hipchest
02-25-2009, 12:09 AM
Toney your Palin/Mcain remarks do truely speak for themselves. I'm not going to go through the hassle of digging up old posts because I KNOW the discussions, and debates we had about them. If you feel the need to justify yourself by saying "I only criticized their (campaign managers , then fine) I neather have the will or desire to qoute you on old threads. You can say this is a cop out, but given what you have said just in this post, it's not worth the time or effort.

You do however understand that I was against Obama as president, but now that he is I wish "AMERICA" the best under his presidency. I bashed Obama, I did everything I could to reveil my opinions on why he is not fit, qualified, or deserving of being president. I ADMIT that...... But now that he is I respect the office.

Toney, don't try to worm around the things you said about Palin/Mcain admit to them, at this point, what does it matter?:noidea:you said it...

and i agree.

typical (and expected) cop out.

:coffee:

devilsdancefloor
02-25-2009, 12:18 AM
Sad enough to say that it is not a soldiers place to ask why it is to do or die! I have been there done that i have seen friends, brothers & sisters die or come damn near close to dying. aYou do not question a order or a soldier that is in command unless like steelwall said it is a unlawful or immoral order. If a soldier had done this to bush all you who are are behind this guy woulds be crying bloody murder. You cant have it both ways. This guys is heading down the road to being court marshalled and dishonorable discharged. I servered under bush sr and slick willy. i can tell you that i hated it under slick willy because we became a meals on wheels and we always got sent to the armpit of the month. Anyway at least respect the postion.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 12:20 AM
Few mention that Constitutionally President Obama holds his office legitimitely.

tony hipchest
02-25-2009, 12:25 AM
Few mention that Constitutionally President Obama holds his office legitimitely.
...because that may make whine mashed of sour grapes taste bitter. :coffee:

hindes204
02-25-2009, 12:39 AM
This has been thoroughly gone over already by the GOP lawyers and there is nothing there...if there was it would have been revealed already. As far as the officer joining this fight, i do not agree with him. Everybody here should know by now where my political beliefs lie, however, as an active duty member of the armed forces i must respect the office of my commander in chief. When i do disagree with him, I try to respectfully disagree with him, sometimes my emotions let my respect go out the window, but i try my best to respect the office. You cannot, as a member of the armed forces, publicly go against the President of the United States.

augustashark
02-25-2009, 01:36 AM
You Republicans make laugh.....

You Democrats make laugh also.:toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets
02-25-2009, 02:02 AM
republicans no can lose more elections....must wine........:laughing:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-25-2009, 03:34 AM
Question is why can't he produce his Birth Certificate and shut everyone up? I had to show mine to get into college and to get a job at Lowes, why doesn't he have to show it to be president?

Not saying that I think he isn't legal, just questioning his angle.

drizze99
02-25-2009, 08:27 AM
You Democrats make laugh also.:toofunny:

I didn't see this much whining from Demo's when DUBYA was in office f-ing the whole country up. Your idiotic representative will go down in history as the worst president this country has ever had.

Whine some more Republicans.... :tt::tt03::tt::tt03::thumbsup:

xfl2001fan
02-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Question is why can't he produce his Birth Certificate and shut everyone up? I had to show mine to get into college and to get a job at Lowes, why doesn't he have to show it to be president?

Not saying that I think he isn't legal, just questioning his angle.

But is your Certificate of Live birth a public record that I have access to?

I understand the questioning of his legitimacy as our CiC (Commander In Chief)...but I believe it was Rev who brought up that Hillary would have pounced on that in the Primaries if it were a legit concern. Think about it...he got past Hillary, the rest of the Dem party and an entire campaign against McCain...what are the odds of him NOT being a citizen.

As others stated previously, as a Soldier, I have to take the stand that the CiC is my boss...and I am not allowed to question his lawful orders. To this point, I have not seen/heard/read of any orders that he has issued that would not pass a legality test (some don't pass the common sense test...but hey...it's only our economy.)

The officer is wrong. Plain and simple. This is one of the reasons why it's so hard to bring in someone who is 40 years old, send them through bootcamp and think that they'll just be a big part of the service. They've had 20 years as an adult (an entire Military career) to allow themselves to become fixed in their own ways. Getting through bootcamp/AIT/OCS is easy...because there's so little of real value that you actually learn...once you learn what the headgames are for. It's designed to break you down and build you up into a team...but if you know how to place nice for a few months...you can go right back to your old way of doing things. Now that he's in Iraq (where he was a contractor for a while) he seems (to me) to have fallen back into his contracting/civilian ways. It doesn't fit with how we run things in the DoD as Soldiers/Sailors/Airmen/Marines.

X-Terminator
02-25-2009, 08:52 AM
I didn't see this much whining from Demo's when DUBYA was in office f-ing the whole country up. Your idiotic representative will go down in history as the worst president this country has ever had.

Are you kidding me? Then what would you call the constant whining from Democrats over the 2000 election, one that some are STILL whining about to this day? A "polite disagreement?" There were constant calls that Bush was "selected," not "elected," and that his Presidency was not legitimate for the entire length of his first term and well into his second. And now that you're getting a little bit of it thrown back in your face, you want to take THAT attitude? Please. If you point fingers, there's always 4 pointing back at you. Remember that.

MasterOfPuppets
02-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Are you kidding me? Then what would you call the constant whining from Democrats over the 2000 election, one that some are STILL whining about to this day? A "polite disagreement?" There were constant calls that Bush was "selected," not "elected," and that his Presidency was not legitimate for the entire length of his first term and well into his second. And now that you're getting a little bit of it thrown back in your face, you want to take THAT attitude? Please. If you point fingers, there's always 4 pointing back at you. Remember that.:busted::busted::busted:
that is the biggest crock of sh*t i've EVER heard !!!............................there's only THREE fingers pointing back at you .......:toofunny: ......:nana:

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 09:16 AM

I dunno, drizze. The Savior isn't off to a real good start and when all is said and done, may trump his predecessor in that category.

That "idiotic representative" kept this country, including you and your family, SAFE. Say what you want about him and I may even agree with you on a couple of things, but my beloved country was not attacked again after 911 which tells me he got the message across loud and clear.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 11:22 AM
I dunno, drizze. The Savior isn't off to a real good start and when all is said and done, may trump his predecessor in that category.

That "idiotic representative" kept this country, including you and your family, SAFE. Say what you want about him and I may even agree with you on a couple of things, but my beloved country was not attacked again after 911 which tells me he got the message across loud and clear.

Correlative logic at best.

Our country hasn't been attacked since 9/11 so I feel that all the Islam extremists actually flew to Mexico and started taking siestas and hitting on pinatas. :noidea:

Honestly, I think Bush wasn't bad at all for this country. His one major blunder was Iraq (to me), if he hadn't pushed that so hard we'd be remembering him as a great President. Now there are a lot of things he and I disagree on, but the man still did what he did and I give him respect for it.

Second, Dems whined and moaned over everything Bush did, la de da, welcome to Partisan America.

Finally, Bush is NOT an idiot. This is a man who had someone beneath him fabricate evidence for war, openly admitted his policies on the taboo subject of torture and ended up killing an innocent, had a VP that scared the **** out of anyone under the age of 34, etc. ANd none of this crap stuck, he still held on to it. Chap knows something...

SteelCityMom
02-25-2009, 11:29 AM

Ehhh, you could actually say that every president since FDR (with the exception of Bush Sr. and GWB) have kept this country safe and free from foreign or terrorist attacks. They aren't that common really, but until 2001 (under GWB's term) there hadn't been an attack since '93, when the first WTC bombing occurred (under Bush Sr.'s watch).

fansince'76
02-25-2009, 11:42 AM
I didn't see this much whining from Demo's when DUBYA was in office f-ing the whole country up.

Either you're joking or you went through the last 8 years with blinders on. :coffee:

Indo
02-25-2009, 12:12 PM
Ok...time for my two cents...

First of all, I have never served in the military
My utmost respect goes out to those of you that have. I would salute you if a civilian's salute meant anything. I am grateful for the sacrifices that those in the military make for us every day. My nephew is in the Army. He served two tours in Iraq (15months and 16 months). He was in the Battle of Fallujah, in Tikrit and in a ton of other lesser-known battles. He saw his best friend get blown to pieces (literally) when a mortar round landed point-blank on his position. My nephew was only 10 feet away...but somehow came out of it with only a torn eardrum.
He is a little messed up in the head now (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) but he says that it's a small price to pay for the Honor of Serving His Country. I find that most military people feel the same way. It is a Special Breed of Person that makes this type of decision in an All-Voluntary Armed Service.

My take on it is that this guy is just plain wrong. You signed up for Service. That means YOU SERVE. You don't question. He IS your CiC.

I don't particularly agree with most of what Obama says/does (didn't like Slick Willy either). But He is the Elected POTUS (President of the US). That and That Alone is to be Respected. Period. You may or may not have voted for him. Doesn't matter. He was elected by The People. He IS the Commander In Chief.

As to his Citizenship....it raises questions in my mind as well. BUT, I agree that the time for being concerned about it is past. Too late. He's Prez.

IF it turns out that he is a legitimate citizen, GREAT. He's the Prez
IF, somehow, someone discovers that he is not a citizen...do you think that it will become public knowledge? Do you think he will be removed from office? In the eyes of the World, what will that do to the credibility of the US of A? We will have made the biggest blunder in WORLD History AND we won't have a President.
Sorry. Not gonna happen. Mr. Obama IS the President, citizen or not.

For those of you that continue to bash "Dubya", read this...and then tell me about sacrificing one's reputation for the good of the United States of America

http://www.steelersfever.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34089

X-Terminator
02-25-2009, 12:26 PM
:busted::busted::busted:
that is the biggest crock of sh*t i've EVER heard !!!............................there's only THREE fingers pointing back at you .......:toofunny: ......:nana:

Well, looks like you got me there! :laughing:

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-25-2009, 12:27 PM
I am quickly caring less about the difference between Democrats & Republicans or Conservatives & Liberals....

After this last election and the venom that was spewed from people I like...AND FROM ME to people I like......one thing became apparant to me.

It only works to one groups advantage to split.... friends, groups, races, religions, into political factions. That one group is the Politicians.

If they can "recruit" us to be the mouthpiece of their venom...they further their ideology, their agenda without getting their hands dirty....and why? ....

Two Reasons:

Job security...promise your followers the world,and promise to open your coffers so that it benefits your followers...not because its what is best for the country, but tather because it will get you reelected.

Power....politicians care less about doing right...less about helping...less about making decisions to meet their constituants needs then they do about BEING THE PERSON IN THE POSITION TO MAKE THOSE DECISIONS. They like the power and the perks that come with it...PERIOD.

Everyone in this forum has the ability and the right to post their opinions...thats not what I am saying.

I would just rather see our forum members band together as U.S. citizens and DEMAND more from our representatives on BOTH side of the aisle...then to take potshots at each other over opinion.

Just my 2 cents.

7SteelGal43
02-25-2009, 12:38 PM

That is the question that people want answered. There is some question as to where exactly he was born and what his parents nationality was.....If he's not a natural born American citizen, then no, he does NOT hold the office legitimitely.

7SteelGal43
02-25-2009, 12:43 PM
I respect your views...trust me I do. But as a soldier you do not have the right to question athortity unless the command is immoral.....

or illegal (not constitutional)
but, when's the last time you saw a liberal give a d*** about the constitution ?

TroysBadDawg
02-25-2009, 12:59 PM
I am quickly caring less about the difference between Democrats & Republicans or Conservatives & Liberals....

After this last election and the venom that was spewed from people I like...AND FROM ME to people I like......one thing became apparant to me.

It only works to one groups advantage to split.... friends, groups, races, religions, into political factions. That one group is the Politicians.

If they can "recruit" us to be the mouthpiece of their venom...they further their ideology, their agenda without getting their hands dirty....and why? ....

Two Reasons:

Job security...promise your followers the world,and promise to open your coffers so that it benefits your followers...not because its what is best for the country, but tather because it will get you reelected.

Power....politicians care less about doing right...less about helping...less about making decisions to meet their constituants needs then they do about BEING THE PERSON IN THE POSITION TO MAKE THOSE DECISIONS. They like the power and the perks that come with it...PERIOD.

Everyone in this forum has the ability and the right to post their opinions...thats not what I am saying.

I would just rather see our forum members band together as U.S. citizens and DEMAND more from our representatives on BOTH side of the aisle...then to take potshots at each other over opinion.

Just my 2 cents.

:hatsoff::drink: I will have another even:drink: great post!

Dino 6 Rings
02-25-2009, 01:34 PM
Um...yeah...and

2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=89941

The Plot Thickens.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 01:51 PM
That is the question that people want answered. There is some question as to where exactly he was born and what his parents nationality was.....If he's not a natural born American citizen, then no, he does NOT hold the office legitimitely.

Do you listen to everything Bill O'Reilly tells you, or just this?

Dear god people, he was born in Hawaii, it is known and proven. There is NO question except to the naive, who choose to be so. His mother is American, his father is Kenyan, neither matter.

Yes, he DOES hold the office legitimitely.

Oh, and to pre-empt any other sensational people who don't read what is necessary, but form opinions...

Hawaii was brought into the union as the 50th state on August 21st, 1959. Barack Obama was born on August 4th, 1961. This makes him 49, according to Article II Section 1 of the Constitution he must be at least 35 and a resident of the United States for the past 14 years. That puts it at 1994, where he was located in Illinois and has been since, up until recently.

SteelCityMom
02-25-2009, 01:58 PM

Dear god people, he was born in Hawaii, it is known and proven. There is NO question except to the naive, who choose to be so. His mother is American, his father is Kenyan, neither matter.

Agreed, if there are people who can find out if Clinton "inhaled" or not in college, they can surely find out the true nationality of the man running for president. As far as I'm concerned, this question was answered a long time ago, well before he was elected and inducted.

I don't agree with all of his political beliefs and ideologies, but this argument has become pointless. This is not what members of the military should be focused on.

fansince'76
02-25-2009, 02:08 PM
Does anybody really think for a minute that Obama would have made it past the Amazing Clinton Mudslinging Machine in the primaries if there was ANYTHING to this? :yawn:

7SteelGal43
02-25-2009, 02:23 PM

Actually, I've not even heard Mr O'Reilly speak on this matter. Now then, anything else you'd like to assume about me ?

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 02:26 PM
Actually, I've not even heard Mr O'Reilly speak on this matter. Now then, anything else you'd like to assume about me ?

He's made his comments. I watch FOXNews too, :)

Yes, it was an assumption and not totally fair, but the bottom line is, you're wrong. Anyone who thinks that Obama doesn't hold his office Constitutionally...is wrong. HOWEVER!!! I can understand the concern, people want to make sure that ANY President that holds office is following the rubric of our way of life, the Constitution. I'm just saying, not you specifically, but the media and these soldiers have sensationalised this with absolutely no foundation.

**EDIT** Taking out my doucheyness, :D

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 02:28 PM
He's made his comments. I watch FOXNews too, :)

Yes, it was an assumption and not totally fair, but the bottom line is, you're wrong. Anyone who thinks that Obama doesn't hold his office Constitutionally...is wrong.

Excuse my petty remarks, I'll leave them in though so you have something you can respond to and not sound ridiculous. :rofl: Okay, so this last sentence is just douchey, :chuckle:

I think you'd better knock it off, JEFF. You owe the lady an apology - that was pretty low imho.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I think you'd better knock it off, JEFF. You owe the lady an apology - that was pretty low imho.

If you snagged what I said initially in that last post SteelGal, I am sorry. I was being douchey, and arrogant. I implore you to read it, or re-read it now.

drizze99
02-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Are you kidding me? Then what would you call the constant whining from Democrats over the 2000 election, one that some are STILL whining about to this day? A "polite disagreement?" There were constant calls that Bush was "selected," not "elected," and that his Presidency was not legitimate for the entire length of his first term and well into his second. And now that you're getting a little bit of it thrown back in your face, you want to take THAT attitude? Please. If you point fingers, there's always 4 pointing back at you. Remember that.

He was Selected!!!

:thumbsup:

drizze99
02-25-2009, 02:50 PM

LMAO... he has been in office for ONE MONTH!!

Bush kept us safe? 9/11 happened DURING HIS watch!! And, like it has already been pointed out, the last time we were attacked on OUR SOIL, DUBYA's daddy was in office..

I am just happy alcoholic idiot is out of office now....

http://www.sonofthesouth.net/uncle-sam/images/stop-whining.jpg

7SteelGal43
02-25-2009, 03:09 PM

Bush kept us safe? 9/11 happened DURING HIS watch!! And, like it has already been pointed out, the last time we were attacked on OUR SOIL, DUBYA's daddy was in office..

Be realistic drizze. How long do you think it took to plan 9/11, the few months Bush had been in office when it occured ? I think much longer. And the fact is, during the last 7 years of his presidency, we were safe. If Gore had been elected (shudder) 9/11 still would've taken place and, and even worse since Gore would've talked it to death instead of acting. Even you can see that. Was Bush perfect? No. But I don't think he deserves one eighth of the s**t he's taken in his 8 yrs as president. And one more question...when (name one time) did Bush ever appear to have fallen off the wagon or been drunk while in office ??? You people that constantly bash Bush make me sick to my stomach. Something is wrong with this country when Bush is continually bashed and called an idiot, facist, retard, etc, meanwhile, Obama(nation) is treated like Jesus Christ. :puke: I cannot believe we (and by 'we' I mean the idiots, not me) elected a guy who spent more time campaigning for the presidency then he did in the senate. WTF were you people thinking ?

7SteelGal43
02-25-2009, 03:15 PM
One more thing. Regarding Obama, someone stated his mom was American (he was born in Hawaii) and his dad was Kenyon. That makes me want to clarify beyond doubt the constitutinality of his presidency. Add the fact he was brought up in Islamic schools and surrounding by Islamic teachings, kinda scares the hell outt me, or am I the only one paying attention ?

Oh, and Jeff, no hard feelings. I just find it amusing that people assume conservatives are disciples of Rush or Bill O. I mean, I'm pretty sure you have no insight into my viewing or listening habits. I mean, would you expect me to assume you are an avid Al Franken listener ?

lamberts-lost-tooth
02-25-2009, 03:28 PM

This thread is tireing...Just alot my guy is better than your guy.

This post is a perfect example of why all this is a waste of time. All emotion and no need to research or know the facts.

The first bombing of the world trade center happened happened in 1993 under Clinton...and was STIll on American soil at the time.:doh:

And those on the other side need to understand that at this point all this is mute....Obama is the President....Lets all focus on what he is doing, and either congratualate or bitch about how he does his job.

Now that I have pissed off both sides I am going back to reading STEELERS stuff...I find that I leave the forum in a better mood.

RoethlisBURGHer
02-25-2009, 03:31 PM
Personally, I doubt he would have gotten to running against McCain if he wasn't a natural born American citizen.

As for soldiers questioning it, that's not thier job and they are making a big mistake. It can ruin thier lives, because it's hard enough to get a job...dishonorable discharge makes it even harder.

I have been raised that you don't question you're superiors. I am not in the military and none of my family was, that was just how I was raised.

You don't question what your superiors ask you to do, unless it's illegal. And you never question thier credibility to be above you.

I voted for Obama. I voted for Dubbya in the election before. I am not Republican, I am reistered democrat but I look at myself as an independant.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 03:32 PM
One more thing. Regarding Obama, someone stated his mom was American (he was born in Hawaii) and his dad was Kenyon. That makes me want to clarify beyond doubt the constitutinality of his presidency. Add the fact he was brought up in Islamic schools and surrounding by Islamic teachings, kinda scares the hell outt me, or am I the only one paying attention ?

Clarify how? It's pretty darn clear. Let's go through this further...

Kenya is a democratic republic, with over 17 billion GDP (good considering). 78% of Kenya's population is either Protestant or Catholic, only 10% is Islamic. By all rights, it is a decent nation, especially for Africa.

His mother is from Wichita, Kansas, one of the most conservative states in the Nation.

At a young age Obama spent time 4 years (6-10) at an Indonesian school, specifically in Jakarta. Indonesia is not in the Middle East, but is Islamic. Within their Constitution they recognize the right to choose religion, much like our own. Extremist Islam in Indonesia has had almost no success, as the moderate Muslims are most prevelant as seen by their Census and Electoral behavior. Yes it does exist, but it is far from the majority. At 10, he returned to the United States to finish his education.

After high school he moved to L.A. to attend Occidental college, one of the oldest colleges on the West Coast. Almost no "Islamic" influences, nothing more than any other university. After two years he transferred to Columbia in N.Y., which everyone has heard of, getting his Bachelors. His only other education was a law degree from Harvard.

Please, I implore you, do your research before making these statements. They are what the news reports, I know, but they aren't true. 4 years from 6-10 is not "surrounded," especially in one of the more conservative (usually) Islamic nations.

You are paying attention as much as you see fit, I am trying to be civil here, but your facts are wrong. Again, he is Constitutionally correct as President.

drizze99
02-25-2009, 04:16 PM

This post is a perfect example of why all this is a waste of time. All emotion and no need to research or know the facts.

The first bombing of the world trade center happened happened in 1993 under Clinton...and was STIll on American soil at the time.:doh:

And those on the other side need to understand that at this point all this is mute....Obama is the President....Lets all focus on what he is doing, and either congratualate or bitch about how he does his job.

Now that I have pissed off both sides I am going back to reading STEELERS stuff...I find that I leave the forum in a better mood.

You are right... Clinton was in office for about 1 month when the car bomb went off. I thought Alky's pops was still in office... MY BAD

SteelCityMom
02-25-2009, 04:24 PM

I agree that the arguments of "my guy is better than your guy" are tired, it is just fueling separation of the nation as you stated earlier.

My apologies for thinking it was Bush Sr. in office during the '93 bombing of the WTC, somehow I was still thinking he was in office then. It happened in Feb. of '93 though, Clinton can hardly be held responsible for it happening less than a month into his first term.

My only point really was that GWB can't be considered a savior in regards of keeping the US safe, the US was safe for a long time before he was president and will continue to be safe for a long time afterwards.

drizze99
02-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Be realistic drizze. How long do you think it took to plan 9/11, the few months Bush had been in office when it occured ? I think much longer. And the fact is, during the last 7 years of his presidency, we were safe. If Gore had been elected (shudder) 9/11 still would've taken place and, and even worse since Gore would've talked it to death instead of acting. Even you can see that. Was Bush perfect? No. But I don't think he deserves one eighth of the s**t he's taken in his 8 yrs as president. And one more question...when (name one time) did Bush ever appear to have fallen off the wagon or been drunk while in office ??? You people that constantly bash Bush make me sick to my stomach. Something is wrong with this country when Bush is continually bashed and called an idiot, facist, retard, etc, meanwhile, Obama(nation) is treated like Jesus Christ. :puke: I cannot believe we (and by 'we' I mean the idiots, not me) elected a guy who spent more time campaigning for the presidency then he did in the senate. WTF were you people thinking ?

What were we thinking? I'll tell you... "Get this jack*** out office" ... that's what I was thinking. What did Dubya do for the middle class? NOTHING. My pops is 61 and just lost his job thanks to what Bush did to the economy. I don't want to hear you southerners whine about a Demo in the office. You guys had 8 years so I hope you enjoyed it but I am sure as hell glad it's over....

Bush a retard? You tell me....

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LVqvpcf5OU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LVqvpcf5OU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVqvpcf5OU

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
02-25-2009, 04:27 PM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LVqvpcf5OU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LVqvpcf5OU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yes.... Bush is a retard....

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 04:29 PM
I still don't think Bush is an idiot. Snake in the grass I tells ya.

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 04:35 PM
You are right... Clinton was in office for about 1 month when the car bomb went off. I thought Alky's pops was still in office... MY BAD

http://theprudentindian.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/egg-on-face1.jpg

Please, I implore you, do your research before making these statements.

:wave::chuckle::flap:

SteelCityMom
02-25-2009, 04:36 PM
What were we thinking? I'll tell you... "Get this jack*** out office" ... that's what I was thinking. What did Dubya do for the middle class? NOTHING. My pops is 61 and just lost his job thanks to what Bush did to the economy. I don't want to hear you southerners whine about a Demo in the office. You guys had 8 years so I hope you enjoyed it but I am sure as hell glad it's over....

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LVqvpcf5OU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_LVqvpcf5OU&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LVqvpcf5OU

Honestly, just because a guy can't speak publicly well doesn't make him an idiot. Speaking well in public might make him a more attractive politician, but to consider him an idiot or a retard is just plain underestimating him.

I didn't care for some of the things he did while in office (war in Iraq and Patriot Act being the two things I was STRONGLY against), but he knew exactly what he was doing and why.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 04:38 PM
:wave::chuckle::flap:

You have me mistaken Gal, lol. I never said Clinton wasn't in office, that was Drizze. I did however say, "please do your research..."

Unless you were quoting me and directed at Drizze...that might make sense...

drizze99
02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
She was blasting me with your quote Jeff... No biggie. I made a mistake and owned up to it... something republicans can't do.

drizze99
02-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Honestly, just because a guy can't speak publicly well doesn't make him an idiot. Speaking well in public might make him a more attractive politician, but to consider him an idiot or a retard is just plain underestimating him.

I didn't care for some of the things he did while in office (war in Iraq and Patriot Act being the two things I was STRONGLY against), but he knew exactly what he was doing and why.

Yep, he sure did.... Him and Dick knew exactly what they were doing..... I almost ran out of Vaseline

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 04:57 PM
She was blasting me with your quote Jeff... No biggie. I made a mistake and owned up to it... something republicans can't do.

Do the words, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ring a bell?

How 'bout, "That depends on what the definition of is is."

Need a hint?

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Do the words, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" ring a bell?

How 'bout, "That depends on what the definition of is is."

Need a hint?

Add to that. . .

IMPEACHED.

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 05:01 PM
Add to that. . .

IMPEACHED.

I was saving that for the "ask the audience" option if he needed help.

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Yep, he sure did.... Him and Dick knew exactly what they were doing..... I almost ran out of Vaseline

Well - you'd better re-stock your Vaseline supply and buy an extra case or two. Dollars to donuts sez you're going to need it.

The Savior can then take credit for Unilever's success and the creation of thousands of new jobs there because of the high demand for their Vasoline product. :chuckle:

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 05:08 PM
You have me mistaken Gal, lol. I never said Clinton wasn't in office, that was Drizze. I did however say, "please do your research..."

Unless you were quoting me and directed at Drizze...that might make sense...

It makes total sense. I was responding to both of you, but come to think of it - aren't you two one in the same or maybe you were separated at birth? :noidea::wink02::flap:

drizze99
02-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Clinton impeached? I don't think so... maybe in your mind.

And really, who cares what the president does on his free time. It's the country's business what he does. I mean hell, when is getting a BJ a crime? LMAO.....

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 05:19 PM
It makes total sense. I was responding to both of you, but come to think of it - aren't you two one in the same or maybe you were separated at birth? :noidea::wink02::flap:

My information is correct.

I implore you to show me how any of this information is neither forthright nor correct. If anything, this is the pot calling the kettle black on your part...

Clarify how? It's pretty darn clear. Let's go through this further...

Kenya is a democratic republic, with over 17 billion GDP (good considering). 78% of Kenya's population is either Protestant or Catholic, only 10% is Islamic. By all rights, it is a decent nation, especially for Africa.

His mother is from Wichita, Kansas, one of the most conservative states in the Nation.

At a young age Obama spent time 4 years (6-10) at an Indonesian school, specifically in Jakarta. Indonesia is not in the Middle East, but is Islamic. Within their Constitution they recognize the right to choose religion, much like our own. Extremist Islam in Indonesia has had almost no success, as the moderate Muslims are most prevelant as seen by their Census and Electoral behavior. Yes it does exist, but it is far from the majority. At 10, he returned to the United States to finish his education.

After high school he moved to L.A. to attend Occidental college, one of the oldest colleges on the West Coast. Almost no "Islamic" influences, nothing more than any other university. After two years he transferred to Columbia in N.Y., which everyone has heard of, getting his Bachelors. His only other education was a law degree from Harvard.

Please, I implore you, do your research before making these statements. They are what the news reports, I know, but they aren't true. 4 years from 6-10 is not "surrounded," especially in one of the more conservative (usually) Islamic nations.

You are paying attention as much as you see fit, I am trying to be civil here, but your facts are wrong. Again, he is Constitutionally correct as President.

Oh, and to pre-empt any other sensational people who don't read what is necessary, but form opinions...

Hawaii was brought into the union as the 50th state on August 21st, 1959. Barack Obama was born on August 4th, 1961. This makes him 49, according to Article II Section 1 of the Constitution he must be at least 35 and a resident of the United States for the past 14 years. That puts it at 1994, where he was located in Illinois and has been since, up until recently.

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 05:31 PM
And really, who cares what the president does on his free time. It's the country's business what he does. I mean hell, when is getting a BJ a crime? LMAO.....

:doh:
It is a historical fact. Geez, what do they teach in schools these days?

In 1998, as a result of issues surrounding personal indiscretions with a young woman White House intern, Clinton was the second U.S. president to be impeached by the House of Representatives.

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 05:34 PM
Clinton WAS impeached folks.

Being impeached means that you are being accused of something and will be brought before Congress via trial, but it does NOT mean that you will be convicted.

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Clinton WAS impeached folks.

Being impeached means that you are being accused of something and will be brought before Congress via trial, but it does NOT mean that you will be convicted.

But he was found out to be a really good liar. I guess since he apologized it's okay though, right?
Anyway, this part of the argument was about how Libs own up to their mistakes while Reps don't. I think we've proven this to be a BS argument, no?

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 05:43 PM
But he was found out to be a really good liar. I guess since he apologized it's okay though, right?
Anyway, this part of the argument was about how Libs own up to their mistakes while Reps don't. I think we've proven this to be a BS argument, no?

I never said otherwise. I didn't touch this part of the argument except for objective information for a reason, please don't think that I am now suddenly on some side of it.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM
What did Dubya do for the middle class? NOTHING. My pops is 61 and just lost his job thanks to what Bush did to the economy.]

Yes, because Bush offered bad loans to people who couldn't pay them back.

Bush also forced these people to buy things (houses, cars, etc.) that they couldn't actually afford.

My father just lost his job at U.S. Steel at the age of 62, and it isn't Bush's fault.

This might help clear some things up:

I was amused by the recent letter blaming President Bush for the current economic crisis facing the United States. With global warming, hurricanes and floods, it's a wonder he even has the time left to wreck our economy.

Failure to identify the real causes of this debacle delays crafting the proper response and preventing similar calamities in the future.

I submit that an analysis of the historical events leading to this credit collapse reveals that there is plenty of blame to go around but three primary root causes.

Shortly after the 1929 Great Depression, the Glass-Steagall act was passed which created the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to protect bank deposits and prohibited commercial banks from participating in the creation and trading of stocks.

This act was repealed in 1999 when President Clinton was in office. With the stroke of his pen, commercial bankers began turning mortgages into investment products.

The removal of this governmental oversight led to both incompetent and criminal behavior in an environment where any risks or losses were rarely considered.

Oversight of this sector of the economy falls to the House and Senates Banking Committees, which remained asleep at the wheel under Democratic Chairmen Barney Frank and Chris Dodd despite repeated warnings of impending crisis.

Lobbying by activist groups such as ACORN added to the resistance to needed regulation.

In 1977, Congress passed the Community Reinvestment Act, signed by President Carter, with the goal of extending home ownership to more Americans, and aggressive government requirements for fairness in lending weakened standards previously used for loan approval. this is how undeserving people were able to get home loans

The "Maestro," Alan Greenspan, created the ensuing credit orgy and ocean of money printed out of thin air, and the bubbles were on.

The collapse of the stock market, housing market, and banking industry should come as no surprise when money is thrown at human beings tempted by greed and ignorant of risk at all levels of these transactions.

With America's $9 trillion in debt,and growing thanks to The Saviors Spendulus Bill its manufacturing base collapsing, 401ks imploding, and our currency become more suspect, it is doubtful that even the new administration can prevent further collapse.

This country is destined for doubling of the unemployment rate, increasing crime and loss of our standing in the world as its only superpower.

Older Americans remember the Great Depression. As bad as that period in our history may have been, the family was still intact and law and order were maintained.

A similar catastrophe today will not be so orderly in a country where entitlement is viewed as a right. We can only hope for a miracle, plan for the worst, and pray that God saves America.

Dr. Lourell E. Sutliff is a obstetrician/gynecologist in San Angelo. You don't have to be an economist to figure these types of things out
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008/dec/03/column-bush-not-to-blame-for-economic-crisis/

This has been a long time coming. Bush just lost the game of Russian Roulette and ended up being the one to bite the bullet.

Honestly, we (the consumers) are mostly to blame (myself included)

I, like most other Americans, am in debt and it is putting me in a financial bind (damned credit cards). I, like most other Americans, would not be able to cover my living expenses for one month if I lost my job. I, like many other Americans, did not have a savings account as a buffer and relied on credit as my safety net when emergencies arose. Now, like most Americans, I am struggling to keep my head above water and fighting my way out of debt one paycheck at a time.

No politician has the ability to ruin our economy, just like no politician can save it. It is up to us the break the bonds of debt and earn our financial freedom.

SteelCityMom
02-25-2009, 05:48 PM
This whole thread has gone completely BS.

Democrats pointing fingers at Republicans and Republicans pointing right back. Both sides are wrong sometimes and both sides are right sometimes, it's just as simple as that. People who associate themselves with either party have done bad things in their lives.

This is becoming more about bashing others political views than it is discussing political issues.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-25-2009, 05:50 PM

It isn't, but lying under oath in court is a crime. You can lie about taking the last spoonful of peas at Thanksgiving, if you are under oath it is still a crime :banging:

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 05:51 PM
This whole thread has gone completely BS.

Democrats pointing fingers at Republicans and Republicans pointing right back. Both sides are wrong sometimes and both sides are right sometimes, it's just as simple as that. People who associate themselves with either party have done bad things in their lives.

This is becoming more about bashing others political views than it is discussing political issues.

Oh heeeeeell no! There will be no rational thinking in the political threads! :chuckle:

lilyoder6
02-25-2009, 08:27 PM

clinton was impeached...

but there was not enough votes to kick him out of the office

Preacher
02-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Would it be wrong now to remind my democrat friends of one of their favorite lines?

"It happened under Bush's watch."

Even though he was in office for only 9 months, somehow, he gets blamed for 9-11.

By that logic, the entire financial fiasco we are in now is Obama's fault, since it is now happening under HIS WATCH.

The logic which was used to clear Clinton's responsibility in 9-11 places the Obama administration squarely at fault for the economic problems we are in now.

Either one accepts the historical prelude to the issue being discussed, or not. You don't get it both ways.

hindes204
02-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Would it be wrong now to remind my democrat friends of one of their favorite lines?

Even though he was in office for only 9 months, somehow, he gets blamed for 9-11.

By that logic, the entire financial fiasco we are in now is Obama's fault, since it is now happening under HIS WATCH.

The logic which was used to clear Clinton's responsibility in 9-11 places the Obama administration squarely at fault for the economic problems we are in now.

Either one accepts the historical prelude to the issue being discussed, or not. You don't get it both ways.

NICE....i like the way you think

drizze99
02-25-2009, 10:36 PM
HE WAS ACQUITTED!! What does that mean? NOT GUILTY

Yea the House of Reps impeached him and the Senate acquitted him...

So was he impeached? NO

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 10:44 PM

So was he impeached? NO

YES

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Impeach

It's happened twice in our history and Clinton was #2. Stop making a fool of yourself and read the damn definition.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM

So was he impeached? NO

Yes, he was.

Impeachment is the first of two stages in a specific process for a legislative body to consider whether or not to forcibly remove a government official from office. The impeachment itself brings the charges against the government.

Impeachment does not necessarily result in removal from office; it is only a legal statement of charges, parallel to an indictment in criminal law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment

People who don't know what they are talking about really shouldn't argue.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-25-2009, 10:46 PM
YES

It's happened twice in our history and Clinton was #2. Stop making a fool of yourself and read the damn definition.

Crap, beat me by two minutes :drink:

NJarhead
02-25-2009, 10:51 PM
Crap, beat me by two minutes :drink:

:laughing:

JEFF4i
02-25-2009, 11:27 PM
YES

Yes, he was.

Impeachment is the first of two stages in a specific process for a legislative body to consider whether or not to forcibly remove a government official from office. The impeachment itself brings the charges against the government.

Impeachment does not necessarily result in removal from office; it is only a legal statement of charges, parallel to an indictment in criminal law.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeachment

People who don't know what they are talking about really shouldn't argue.

I beat both of you by 5 hours!

drizze99
02-25-2009, 11:27 PM

No wrong, we all know Bush wrecked the economy. Come on people, face it, he was an embarrassment to this country. I guess we are lucky he could get up and get dressed in the morning by himself....

drizze99
02-25-2009, 11:32 PM
Clinton was the best thing this country had in a while.....

I see impeachment as removal from office which didn't happen because he was acquitted.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-25-2009, 11:32 PM
No wrong, we all know Bush wrecked the economy. Come on people, face it, he was an embarrassment to this country. I guess we are lucky he could get up and get dressed in the morning by himself....

I see. We reveal that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about so you sidestep the questions and the facts and throw out some empty rhetoric. Your Savior is teaching you well.

How about you reply to my post here:

Bush also forced these people to buy things (houses, cars, etc.) that they couldn't actually afford.

My father just lost his job at U.S. Steel at the age of 62, and it isn't Bush's fault.

I was amused by the recent letter blaming President Bush for the current economic crisis facing the United States. With global warming, hurricanes and floods, it's a wonder he even has the time left to wreck our economy.

Failure to identify the real causes of this debacle delays crafting the proper response and preventing similar calamities in the future.

I submit that an analysis of the historical events leading to this credit collapse reveals that there is plenty of blame to go around but three primary root causes.

Shortly after the 1929 Great Depression, the Glass-Steagall act was passed which created the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation to protect bank deposits and prohibited commercial banks from participating in the creation and trading of stocks.

This act was repealed in 1999 when President Clinton was in office. With the stroke of his pen, commercial bankers began turning mortgages into investment products.

The removal of this governmental oversight led to both incompetent and criminal behavior in an environment where any risks or losses were rarely considered.

Oversight of this sector of the economy falls to the House and Senates Banking Committees, which remained asleep at the wheel under Democratic Chairmen Barney Frank and Chris Dodd despite repeated warnings of impending crisis.

Lobbying by activist groups such as ACORN added to the resistance to needed regulation.

In 1977, Congress passed the Community Reinvestment Act, signed by President Carter, with the goal of extending home ownership to more Americans, and aggressive government requirements for fairness in lending weakened standards previously used for loan approval. this is how undeserving people were able to get home loans

The "Maestro," Alan Greenspan, created the ensuing credit orgy and ocean of money printed out of thin air, and the bubbles were on.

The collapse of the stock market, housing market, and banking industry should come as no surprise when money is thrown at human beings tempted by greed and ignorant of risk at all levels of these transactions.

With America's $9 trillion in debt,and growing thanks to The Saviors Spendulus Bill its manufacturing base collapsing, 401ks imploding, and our currency become more suspect, it is doubtful that even the new administration can prevent further collapse.

This country is destined for doubling of the unemployment rate, increasing crime and loss of our standing in the world as its only superpower.

Older Americans remember the Great Depression. As bad as that period in our history may have been, the family was still intact and law and order were maintained.

A similar catastrophe today will not be so orderly in a country where entitlement is viewed as a right. We can only hope for a miracle, plan for the worst, and pray that God saves America.

Dr. Lourell E. Sutliff is a obstetrician/gynecologist in San Angelo. You don't have to be an economist to figure these types of things out
http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2008/dec/03/column-bush-not-to-blame-for-economic-crisis/

This has been a long time coming. Bush just lost the game of Russian Roulette and ended up being the one to bite the bullet.

I, like most other Americans, am in debt and it is putting me in a financial bind (damned credit cards). I, like most other Americans, would not be able to cover my living expenses for one month if I lost my job. I, like many other Americans, did not have a savings account as a buffer and relied on credit as my safety net when emergencies arose. Now, like most Americans, I am struggling to keep my head above water and fighting my way out of debt one paycheck at a time.

No politician has the ability to ruin our economy, just like no politician can save it. It is up to us the break the bonds of debt and earn our financial freedom.

Please, educate me as to how the economic crisis is all Bush's fault :coffee:

drizze99
02-25-2009, 11:35 PM
blah blah blah....

Do you want me to sit here and dig up all the shit DUBYA did?

My savior will even take care of sheep like you....

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 11:43 PM
[QUOTE=drizze99;570688]blah blah blah....

My savior will even take care of sheep like you....[/QUOTE}

Deflect, deflect, deflect. How typical. This thread isn't about George W. Bush!!! Dig up anything you want on "Dubya" - he was never IMPEACHED.

Are you going to answer the man's questions or aren't you?

P.S. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

drizze99
02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
[QUOTE=drizze99;570688]blah blah blah....

My savior will even take care of sheep like you....[/QUOTE}

Deflect, deflect, deflect. How typical. This thread isn't about George W. Bush!!! Dig up anything you want on "Dubya" - he was never IMPEACHED.

Are you going to answer the man's questions or aren't you?

P.S. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You think I am going to waste my time and read that long winded post? LMAO

Guess my answer....

HometownGal
02-25-2009, 11:47 PM

Guess my answer....

Why not? We've wasted enough time reading your posts. :flap::chuckle:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 12:01 AM
blah blah blah....

My savior will even take care of sheep like you....

I debated your point that Bush ruined the economy, you counter with childish remarks. I provide proof of my argument, you make more statements with no truth and no facts to back them up.

Considering you do not allow any criticism of Obama or of the Democratic party, who is the sheep here? Unlike you I broke away from victim mentality and realize the crisis we are in is mostly the consumers fault (that's you and me by the way). We had to "keep up with the Joneses" so to speak and spent money we didn't have, and that we couldn't pay back. We have been living beyond our means for a long time, and it has come back to bite us in the ass.

I appreciate a good intellectual debate, watching you regurgitate the same "Bush sucked, its all his fault, Obama is God" rhetoric has gotten tiresome.

Please come back when you actually have a clue what you are talking about.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=HometownGal;570689]

Guess my answer....

You know the easiest way to admit defeat is to never take the fight in the first place. At least you are heading in the right direction.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 12:04 AM
Clinton was the best thing this country had in a while.....

I see impeachment as removal from office which didn't happen because he was acquitted.

Well what you see, and the actual definition of the term impeachment vary greatly. I think I will take Mr. Websters definition over yours. :coffee:

drizze99
02-26-2009, 12:10 AM
Why not? We've wasted enough time reading your posts. :flap::chuckle:

my posts are one or two liners.... :toofunny:

Here, I leave the thread and give you Repubs a parting gift.....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3522/3310187015_af02093b12_o.jpg

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 12:12 AM
my posts are one or two liners.... :toofunny:

Here, I leave the thread and give you Repubs a parting gift.....

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3522/3310187015_af02093b12_o.jpg

Your posts are one or two liners because that is the extent of your intellect. Don't want to pull something trying to think for yourself or anything.

Thanks for admitting defeat graciously, you represent your party well. Next time I won't keep you up past your bedtime when we have intellectual political debates.

devilsdancefloor
02-26-2009, 12:23 AM
http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/2/25/f_dimplecratsm_6a99ff3.jpg

BTW what does a poor ST, crushing INT & poor clock managment have to do with the republican party? you should read what you are posting before posting!

tony hipchest
02-26-2009, 12:30 AM
you represent your party well. Next time I won't keep you up past your bedtime when we have intellectual political debates.so just because one can push a republican ticket button at the polls, makes them an "intellect"?

all the "joe know it alls" trip me out....

..... even moreso than all the "joe the plumbers".

:popcorn:

anyways nothing in this thread can deflect the fact that this 40 year old newb officer in the army is a complete moron idiot loser.

NJarhead
02-26-2009, 12:50 AM
so just because one can push a republican ticket button at the polls, makes them an "intellect"?

anyways nothing in this thread can deflect the fact that this 40 year old newb officer in the army is a complete moron idiot loser.

:laughing: Sorry, those last four words together crack me up.

Did you come to pull "impeachment boy" out of here back to the dark side for us? :chuckle:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 12:57 AM
so just because one can push a republican ticket button at the polls, makes them an "intellect"?

I never claimed to be an intellect. I merely stated that I enjoy intellectual debate. I argued my points with facts and truth, he countered with rhetoric, lies, and a picture of a whine bottle. Tell me, who is the more intellectual of the two? You can't honestly tell me Drizze had any substance to what he was saying...

That said, maybe you have a solid rebuttal to my post:

In response to Bush being the sole reason our economy is in crisis

I have posted this three times now and have yet to get a reply from the left. :coffee:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 01:00 AM
one more thing on the original topic...

Aren't the same people who are complaining about people questioning Obama's citizenship the same people who thought it was patriotic and courageous to boo and jeer Bush at Obama's inauguration?

tony hipchest
02-26-2009, 01:05 AM
Then maybe you have a solid rebuttal to my post:

In response to Bush being the sole reason our economy is in crisis

:

hell yeah, i got a solid rebuttal to your post.

wait....

here it comes......

seriously, its coming........

i never said that. :coffee:

go bark up another tree, bub. feel free to hug it afterwards. :peace:

:chuckle:

tony hipchest
02-26-2009, 01:11 AM
one more thing on the original topic...

Aren't the same people who are complaining about people questioning Obama's citizenship the same people who thought it was patriotic and courageous to boo and jeer Bush at Obama's inauguration?i dont know. do you got video footage of the SAME people booing? post that along with some pictures of the SAME people complaining and i will be more than happy to answer your rediculously absurd post.

:rofl:

reach much?

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 03:35 AM
i dont know. do you got video footage of the SAME people booing? post that along with some pictures of the SAME people complaining and i will be more than happy to answer your rediculously absurd post.

:rofl:

reach much?Obviously a lot more than you do. Maybe you should re-read my post instead of pretending to know what I typed.

Really, you don't remember this thread? This 21 pg. thread on the subject? http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=31950&highlight=booing+bush

Here is what drizzle had to say:
Maybe the Philly area is rubbing off on me, but if I was there today, I would have booed him too. I HATE Bush. Its just that simple.....

This is the greatest day in the history of the US... Bush sucked and I was happy to see him go.

You didn't have too much to say about it, but thought it was funny that people were jeering Bush

i went to see bush campaign a few years back because presidents simply dont come to my town and i had never seen one in real life. i thought it was an honor, even though im not a fan. i woulda never thought about booing.

however i did laugh seeing that video and hearing all those people singing "na-na-na-na" as bush left on the copter. :chuckle:

My point is the same people who thought it was O.K. and patriotic (i.e. liberals/democrats) to boo the ex-president as he hands over the presidency on a historic day, seem to have a problem when a legitimate concern is expressed regarding the citizenship/birth certificate of our new president.

Why is it O.K. to "disrespect the office" when it is a Republican in office, but not when a Democrat is?

Obama is still yet to produce the document. Why not prove it and shut everyone up? Again, I do not doubt his citizenship. I do, however; wonder why he isn't able to produce it.

Please don't try and make me look like a fool, you only embarrass yourself. I don't know how you interpreted my post the way you did, I think it is fairly straight forward.

Maybe you should sleep on it and get back to me.

Dino 6 Rings
02-26-2009, 08:25 AM
Does anybody really think for a minute that Obama would have made it past the Amazing Clinton Mudslinging Machine in the primaries if there was ANYTHING to this? :yawn:

Hillary didn't make CNN and MSNBC anchors "legs tingle" So, there could be the possibility of reporters not doing what they are supposed to and actually looking into things.

What if the next to question is say...a General? or the Joint Cheif of Staff?

With Oklahoma officially passing the 10th amendment act, and soldiers now questioning orders, well....:stirthepot:

drizze99
02-26-2009, 08:36 AM
http://img19.picoodle.com/img/img19/3/2/25/f_dimplecratsm_6a99ff3.jpg

BTW what does a poor ST, crushing INT & poor clock managment have to do with the republican party? you should read what you are posting before posting!

I was in a hurry and didn't read the whole bottle... oh well.. YOU GET MY POINT WHINERS!!

I have better things to do than to argue with republicans on a damn Steelers forum of all places. This forum used to be great to be a part of and that's why I supported it. Now its a little bit Steelers and whole bunch of political whining. If I wanted to read a bunch of repubs whining about demo's that I would have joined a political forum. This forum is a STEELERS forum but its gone to the shitter....

HometownGal
02-26-2009, 08:55 AM
I was in a hurry and didn't read the whole bottle... oh well.. YOU GET MY POINT WHINERS!!

I have better things to do than to argue with republicans on a damn Steelers forum of all places. This forum used to be great to be a part of and that's why I supported it. Now its a little bit Steelers and whole bunch of political whining. If I wanted to read a bunch of repubs whining about demo's that I would have joined a political forum. This forum is a STEELERS forum but its gone to the shitter....

Well - then why did YOU deflect the thread? :noidea: See Post #41 for reference.

It's the OFFSEASON, drizze. Until the draft, there really isn't much Steelers talk unless you participate in the draft forums.

If you feel this forum has "gone to the shitter", we aren't holding a gun to your head to stick around, know what I mean jelly bean?

GBMelBlount
02-26-2009, 09:18 AM
Wait one minizzle drizzle. Nothing has changed about the Steelersfever imo. There is always a ton of Steelers fans here and good football reads/commentaries and that will never change.

The only reason you feel like SF has changed imo is because you are spending more time in the locker room which quite honestly, isn't for everyone. You either have to have thick skin and not take things personally, like Tina Thighbreast (tony), or you're going to be miserable......

Just my two cents.

drizze99
02-26-2009, 11:44 AM
I get what you mean jelly bean.... I am just saying it wasn't like this before. I guess there are a dumpload of Steeler fans that are repubs and since idiot was pres the last 8 years, you all were just fine and dandy. Now we have a Demo in office and all you whiners have nothing better to do that pick apart every little thing about Obama. I swear to God that most of you remind me of Sea-Squawk fans....

I just wish that the Locker Room threads didn't show when I hit "New Posts" and then I wouldn't have to see all the bullshit in this forum at all.

Politics, Religion and Race have NO BUSINESS being on a SPORTS forum. I have run many forums in my lifetime to know its not a good thing.

Yesterday I was an ornery mood and came into this thread to annoy everyone that I could and just be a prick. I might have suceeded... not sure.

Thanks for your post Mel. :drink:

tony hipchest
02-26-2009, 11:51 AM
You either have to have thick skin and not take things personally, like Tina Thighbreast (tony), or you're going to be miserable......

Just my two cents.

HEY! easy there, GBMelanieButt :sofunny:

Yesterday I was an ornery mood and came into this thread to annoy everyone that I could and just be a prick. I might have suceeded... not sure.

HometownGal
02-26-2009, 11:59 AM
I get what you mean jelly bean.... I am just saying it wasn't like this before. I guess there are a dumpload of Steeler fans that are repubs and since idiot was pres the last 8 years, you all were just fine and dandy. Now we have a Demo in office and all you whiners have nothing better to do that pick apart every little thing about Obama. I swear to God that most of you remind me of Sea-Squawk fans....

Actually, drizze, there are people who post in the political threads who aren't either Demo or GOP who don't worship The Savior as you do. :bowdown: You Demos don't like it much when the tables are turned on one of your own - God knows we've had to listen to all of the anti-Bush, anti-McCain and anti-Palin rhetoric (some of it pretty vicious) over the years and during this past election. Pot meet kettle. If you're going to dish it out, learn to take it.

I just wish that the Locker Room threads didn't show when I hit "New Posts" and then I wouldn't have to see all the bullshit in this forum at all.

Politics, Religion and Race have NO BUSINESS being on a SPORTS forum. I have run many forums in my lifetime to know its not a good thing.

My advice to you? If you don't like to discuss politics, religion, or any other non-sports related topic, the answer is very simple. DON'T COME INTO THE LOCKER ROOM! Had you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, you may have figured that out all on your own. :applaudit:

Politics and Religion (don't know where you got the "race" reference from) have every right to be discussed on a sports forum if those discussions are kept out of the football and sports forums, which they are here at SF. Most every sports BB has a "General Discussions" section and I can guarantee you that politics and religion are discussed in their non-sports forums, too. :doh:

Gee do ya think? :doh: At least you admit it. :drink:

Now that you have come clean, I think it would be in your best interests in the future if you leave that ornery mood at the forum's front door.

Dino 6 Rings
02-26-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow. Pretty funny how this thread turned out.

Dino 6 Rings
02-26-2009, 12:21 PM

How about arguing with an Independent that voted for Bob Barr and two Green Party candidates in a strict protest vote against all who voted for the original TARP Bill?

"whining"

How about those Huge Ears of Obama's, I mean come on, when do we get to start the Dumbo jokes? Hey, that actually works on two fronts. Dumbo because he has big ears, and Dumbo because he is a studdering moron that can't give a speech without his teleprompter and lots of practice.

Oh and Dumbo because he said there were 57 States, or that Nancy Reagan tried to commune with the dead. Or that he said we should give Breatholizers to kids with Asthma, or maybe because he tried to go into a Window at the White House instead of using the door. Or maybe because he said just two nights ago that the Automobile was invented in America. Yeah, um, that would be Benz from Germany that did that. Moron.

Yeah, He's pretty Dumb.

But not as dumb as Biden, geesh, what a tool that guy is turning out to be. What was the number of that website again? Good job Joe.

GBMelBlount
02-26-2009, 12:35 PM

Great post Dino. The liberal media (and their lockstep lemming lefty followers) have been doing this to smear the right for decades. When the libs say things that are stupid it is largely overlooked.....

drizze99
02-26-2009, 12:57 PM
My advice to you? If you don't like to discuss politics, religion, or any other non-sports related topic, the answer is very simple. DON'T COME INTO THE LOCKER ROOM! Had you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night, you may have figured that out all on your own. :applaudit:

The headings alone irritate me and I don't want to see them. I always use the "new posts" link to every vBulletin forum I belong too. Most if not all of them DO NOT have the OFF-TOPIC threads show-up under new posts. They can be filtered out and SHOULD BE IMO. Admin should know how to do it, its not that hard. Like I said before HTG, I have moderated, administered and even owned my own forums in the past so I know all about how they function.

Politics and Religion (don't know where you got the "race" reference from) have every right to be discussed on a sports forum if those discussions are kept out of the football and sports forums, which they are here at SF. Most every sports BB has a "General Discussions" section and I can guarantee you that politics and religion are discussed in their non-sports forums, too. :doh:

They have a right to be here? LMAO... The ONLY thing that has a right to be here is threads that pertain to the STEELERS because this what the forum was created for. It was not created for OFF-TOPIC conversations so NO they don't have the right to be here.

When I made the comment about Religion, Politics & Race, I was speaking in general.

fansince'76
02-26-2009, 01:08 PM
The headings alone irritate me and I don't want to see them. I always use the "new posts" link to every vBulletin forum I belong too. Most if not all of them DO NOT have the OFF-TOPIC threads show-up under new posts. They can be filtered out and SHOULD BE IMO. Admin should know how to do it, its not that hard. Like I said before HTG, I have moderated, administered and even owned my own forums in the past so I know all about how they function.

They have a right to be here? LMAO... The ONLY thing that has a right to be here is threads that pertain to the STEELERS because this what the forum was created for. It was not created for OFF-TOPIC conversations so NO they don't have the right to be here.

When I made the comment about Religion, Politics & Race, I was speaking in general.

You know, if you have such heartburn about the content of these forums, maybe you should take it up with the owner of the board, especially since HTG and I don't have full admin rights here. Hell, he might even put you in charge, seeing how you're such an expert on Internet forums and all.

Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
Talk about anything unrelated to the other forums. Please keep it clean! The rules still apply.

I think the word "anything" is fairly inclusive.

SteelCityMom
02-26-2009, 01:12 PM

Seriously, how hard can it be to just ignore it. The Locker Room is a place to talk about anything unrelated to the other forums. If you don't want to see the opinions in the political threads, don't look...easy as that.

What happens if you see something on TV or hear something on the radio that annoys you? You change the station right? You don't sit down and write a letter to the station saying that you are annoyed by what you saw/heard and you want to never see anything even remotely like that again, you find something else to watch or listen to. It's not that hard of a concept.

While you may not enjoy debating with Republicans or anyone else whose viewpoint is different from your own, that does not mean other people should not be allowed to and encouraged to do so. I find it very petty that you would complain about this like the forum should cater to you specifically.

devilsdancefloor
02-26-2009, 01:15 PM

i do not think yu are out of your "mood" yet!

Maybe the admin do not want to "filter" it out.

Just maybe the admin do not mind having "other" topics discussed? I guess until you become and admin of the steelers Fever you are gonna have to suck it up and not go to any of the locker room topics. And for being a republican nah i am a conservitive so i vote for my values not for the less evil.

drizze99
02-26-2009, 01:49 PM
You know, if you have such heartburn about the content of these forums, maybe you should take it up with the owner of the board, especially since HTG and I don't have full admin rights here. Hell, he might even put you in charge, seeing how you're such an expert on Internet forums and all.

I think the word "anything" is fairly inclusive.

imagine that.... fansince'76 comes in and makes a smartass comment. Well, I can tell you that if he did let me admin it and run it, you wouldn't be a mod.

drizze99
02-26-2009, 01:51 PM
i do not think yu are out of your "mood" yet!

Maybe the admin do not want to "filter" it out.

Just maybe the admin do not mind having "other" topics discussed? I guess until you become and admin of the steelers Fever you are gonna have to suck it up and not go to any of the locker room topics. And for being a republican nah i am a conservitive so i vote for my values not for the less evil.

I am just saying that the site looses its touch of what it was created for in the first place. Was it created for the Pittsburgh Steelers or was it created for these political wannabe's to stand on their soap boxes?

fansince'76
02-26-2009, 01:51 PM
imagine that.... fansince'76 comes in and makes a smartass comment. Well, I can tell you that if he did let me admin it and run it, you wouldn't be a mod.

You've been nothing but a smartass yourself. I'm sure I'll lose sleep over the fact that I wouldn't be a mod if it were up to you. :yawn:

drizze99
02-26-2009, 01:52 PM

SteelCityMom
02-26-2009, 01:58 PM
I am just saying that the site looses its touch of what it was created for in the first place. Was it created for the Pittsburgh Steelers or was it created for these political wannabe's to stand on their soap boxes?

I'm not going to speak for the admin, the mods or any other members here when I say this, but you know you do have a choice of which forums you go to and which ones you don't. You always have the option to choose to frequent a different one, or create your own that fits your standards.

Obviously these threads are created for a reason, that reason being certain people want to discuss certain topics with others that they are familiar with. It's a way of getting to know people and their values outside of just football talk.

And as already pointed out, it's not like having off topic threads and forums is anything new to football sites. There are tons of other Steelers sites and other teams sites who follow this format.

GBMelBlount
02-26-2009, 02:00 PM
Somebody obviously missed their nappy time. :chuckle:

X-Terminator
02-26-2009, 02:12 PM

Dude, you've done NOTHING but piss people off in this thread because you don't like Bush and Republicans, and you have the gall to say this? Who was the one who came into this thread and point their fingers at Republicans from the top of his own hypocritical soapbox just because "you were in an ornery mood and just wanted to annoy as many people as you can?" Yeah, real mature there. Take the advice of several others in this thread. If you don't like it, DON'T READ IT, instead of criticizing the board and the mods/admin for having forums for topics you don't want to discuss.

drizze99
02-26-2009, 02:19 PM
I never claimed to be 100% mature! LUCKY YOU!!

I have spoke my peace.....

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 02:40 PM
I never claimed to be 100% mature! LUCKY YOU!! I think you have made that rather obvious over the past few pages. Sadly for you, political debates are for big boys.

I have spoke my peace.....but you will be back because no matter how much you hate getting "owned" in a debate, you will keep coming back to stir things up won't you?

"I have moderated, administered and even owned my own forums in the past so I know all about how they function" Is that so? What were they called? Were they anywhere near as successful as SF? If not, maybe the staff here knows how to run a successful forum just little bit better than you do...I notice you used the words "owned, administered, and moderated", guess you weren't so good at it after all...

We are used to having trolls from other teams boards and all, but a political troll? C'mon :toofunny:

It is really simple, if you don't want to read a thread....DON"T I read and posted in the thread about using kittens as shark bait, and you know what, I didn't click the video link because I didn't want to see it. It really isn't that hard.

Liberals complain about censorship, but they complain that the admin of a web-forum doesn't filter out topics they don't like. Hypocrisy much? :coffee:

Really if you have "owned, moderated, and administered" your own forums, you know that nearly EVERY forum has a general discussion sub-forum.

stlrtruck
02-26-2009, 02:48 PM
So back on topic....

This soldier is questioning the validity of his commander in chief. How many of us sit back and question the validity of our leaders at our work - and we still perform our basic functions.

drizze99
02-26-2009, 02:59 PM
Owened? LMFAO.... How old are you I bleed black and gold?

Why don't you just make a giant letter post with the word "pwnd" or better yet, post a picture of someone getting pwnd.... LMAO....

The forums I talk about still exist and are about cars. You're from AL so you might only know about trucks and big tires.

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-26-2009, 03:08 PM

Why don't you just make a giant letter post with the word "pwnd" or better yet, post a picture of someone getting pwnd.... LMAO....

The forums I talk about still exist and are about cars. You're from AL so you might only know about trucks and big tires.

Good to see I was right about you coming back for more.

I was born in L.A., lived in Pittsburgh, Chicago, Gary, IN, Ft. Meyers,FLA, now Alabaster,AL and a few others. Don't assume you know me buddy. You know what they say about people that assume. Also, you would be surprised the South isn't as backwards as Family Guy makes it out to be. Maybe get your views from somewhere besides the media.

Actually, I was thinking about doing the "pwnd pictures"...that's mainly because they are hilarious.

How about a link to the forums you own so we can see your handy work?

stlrtruck
02-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Talk about a thread hi-jack.

If you don't like the topic don't enter in to it. Or if you do enter in to it and you don't like it, don't go back in to it.

It's pretty ass-nine for you to come in to someone else's forum and tell them how to run their house. I'm sure you would't appreciate such a tactic in your own forums. Or then again maybe you would?

Fact of the matter is that you've hi-jacked a thread for your own soap-box announcements about how certain people based on their personal views are wrong. And now probably don't like the way you're being attacked. You don't like this thread, the way people are defending it, but the fact of the matter is you are a guest here just like the rest of us and you have the very same freedom to leave it that you used to join it. The reality is that not every forum is going to be run with the dictator style that you've apparently run yours.

Bottom line - I'd appreciate it if you just moved on to a different part of this forum or from it all together.

JEFF4i
02-26-2009, 03:38 PM
So back on topic....

This soldier is questioning the validity of his commander in chief. How many of us sit back and question the validity of our leaders at our work - and we still perform our basic functions.

The problem is that the entire argument is pure sensationalism and unsound.

And no, booing Bush is disrespectful of a man who did his best in one of the hardest time's our nation has ever seen.

I've said this before I think...

7SteelGal43
02-26-2009, 03:41 PM

Great post Dino. The liberal media (and their lockstep lemming lefty followers) have been doing this to smear the right for decades. When the libs say things that are stupid it is largely overlooked.....

that's a lot of overlooking. :yep:

JEFF4i
02-26-2009, 03:45 PM
that's a lot of overlooking. :yep:

This being part of the problem. I hit your issue in this thread right on the head and you don't have one bit of decent counter to it...but you exacerbate the mudslinging.

C'mon people, discuss topics, not who is worse, Dems or Reps, because they both have their issues!

stlrtruck
02-26-2009, 03:54 PM
C'mon people, discuss topics, not who is worse, Dems or Reps, because they both have their asrses!

Fixed it for you. But you're right, the fact that people get all mixed up in Dems vs. Reps that they overlook what is best for the country - not just their lobbyists and what-nots. But it raises the question, if Obama's birth certificate was such a hot issue then why didn't Hillary jump on it? We all know that she can be a pitbull when it comes to politics.

I have no problem with this officer questioning the eligibility of his COC. I think we all do it at our jobs. As long as he continues to serve as he has been doing, then he has the right to discuss. Maybe if he was younger he wouldn't say anything but maybe he's so close to retirement that he feels compelled to step out on a limb like many military leaders have in the past. Just in this instance it has to do with who is in the white house.

This country will be a lot better place when everyone living in it legally decides to take care of more than just themselves and looks out for their neighbors too.

JEFF4i
02-26-2009, 03:57 PM
Fixed it for you. But you're right, the fact that people get all mixed up in Dems vs. Reps that they overlook what is best for the country - not just their lobbyists and what-nots. But it raises the question, if Obama's birth certificate was such a hot issue then why didn't Hillary jump on it? We all know that she can be a pitbull when it comes to politics.

I have no problem with this officer questioning the eligibility of his COC. I think we all do it at our jobs. As long as he continues to serve as he has been doing, then he has the right to discuss. Maybe if he was younger he wouldn't say anything but maybe he's so close to retirement that he feels compelled to step out on a limb like many military leaders have in the past. Just in this instance it has to do with who is in the white house.

This country will be a lot better place when everyone living in it legally decides to take care of more than just themselves and looks out for their neighbors too.

I can understand the officer's point, but going to the media instead of through the proper channels -and there are proper and easy-access channels for this-, shows more of a potshot at Obama.

I agree, the Clinton Political Machine would have been all over this. My issue is if there was ever an unfounded, sensational story, this one epitomizes it.

devilsdancefloor
02-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Really if you have "owned, moderated, and administered" your own forums, you know that nearly EVERY forum has a general discussion sub-forum.

PWNED = Completely annihilated or dominated

OWNED =having an owner; often used in combination;

Now that understand what they are read i bleed black and gold's quote again? oh wait you dont care to read you already said that earlier about the pic you posted. Why post the remark about trucks does it make you feel oh so superior?

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/2/26/f_missingsomem_9c1bc56.jpg

Indo
02-26-2009, 04:32 PM
Watch yourself, Drizze

I, too, live in Alabama

I'm a Surgeon. And I can Guarantee I know about little more than just trucks and cars. In fact, I would even step out on a limb to say that after I have read every page of this thread, the posts from I_Bleed_Black_and_Gold appear to be much more intellectual than those that you have posted. Now, I'm not here to question anyone's intelligence or get into any petty battles regarding ones location and how that affects ones outlook or understanding of anything. However, you are creeping further and further away from the generally Respectful, Upstanding Nature of a Member of Steeler Nation. It gets a little weary when someone resorts to slinging insults when they aren't able to carry on a respectful, intelligent discussion of a topic where we know there will be differences of opinion. You may disagree. Please do it respectfully.

drizze99
02-26-2009, 04:38 PM
PWNED = Completely annihilated or dominated

OWNED =having an owner; often used in combination;

Now that understand what they are read i bleed black and gold's quote again? oh wait you dont care to read you already said that earlier about the pic you posted. Why post the remark about trucks does it make you feel oh so superior?

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/3/2/26/f_missingsomem_9c1bc56.jpg

Maybe YOU should read his post again. Look at where he quoted me and filled in responses..... yea, who is the one that needs a brain now? Thats what I thought....

Indo, thats great you are a surgeon in Bama, kudos to you. Every state has its bright spots....

JEFF4i
02-26-2009, 04:40 PM
Watch yourself, Drizze

I, too, live in Alabama

I'm a Surgeon. And I can Guarantee I know about little more than just trucks and cars. In fact, I would even step out on a limb to say that after I have read every page of this thread, the posts from I_Bleed_Black_and_Gold appear to be much more intellectual than those that you have posted. Now, I'm not here to question anyone's intelligence or get into any petty battles regarding ones location and how that affects ones outlook or understanding of anything. However, you are creeping further and further away from the generally Respectful, Upstanding Nature of a Member of Steeler Nation. It gets a little weary when someone resorts to slinging insults when they aren't able to carry on a respectful, intelligent discussion of a topic where we know there will be differences of opinion. You may disagree. Please do it respectfully.

My brother lived in Enterprise for a while, stationed there. I love Alabama, :D

I do agree, regardless of side, even if you have a personal problem with someone, either address them via PM or do it openly, but respectfully. We are all wearing Black and Gold here (Not ThePatriot, and he doesn't get the same respect, :D), let's not forget that.

Preacher
02-26-2009, 07:36 PM

Hmmmm

drizze99
Banned

http://www.thecrackshack.com/ro/owned/0wnedlo.jpg

HometownGal
02-26-2009, 07:40 PM
Hmmmm

drizze99
Banned

http://www.thecrackshack.com/ro/owned/0wnedlo.jpg

Well, since our little friend seemed to be having a couple of issues and some mood swings, he was given a 30 day prescription for . . . .

http://www.alphamom.com/smackdown/midol.jpg

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

NJarhead
02-26-2009, 07:41 PM
drizze99
Banned

Wow.This comes as a surprise.

X-Terminator
02-26-2009, 10:20 PM
Welp, another one hits the self-destruct sequence. The first casualty of the fire that is off-season political talk.

It's his own damn fault.

tony hipchest
02-26-2009, 11:09 PM
wow.

that guy was being a dick.

he should try being more pleasant and friendly like Tina Chestlicker.

HometownGal
02-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Welp, another one hits the self-destruct sequence. The first casualty of the fire that is off-season political talk.

It's his own damn fault.

Well, since he's an Admin on a bunch of other boards as he so stated, he'll have plenty to keep him busy and won't give this place a second thought. :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
02-27-2009, 08:26 AM
wow.

that guy was being a dick.

he should try being more pleasant and friendly like Tina Chestlicker.

LOL! I thought for sure us "conservatives" would win him over with our tact and diplomacy.....:toofunny:

In the two years I've been here, it's actually become humorous how many steelers fans have come down to the locker room for an innocent "peek" and then hit that "self-destruct sequence"

It's like watching somebody fall down in REALLY slow motion. It takes a while but it gets to the point where you know they are going to bite it..... :chuckle:

stlrtruck
02-27-2009, 08:44 AM
I can understand the officer's point, but going to the media instead of through the proper channels -and there are proper and easy-access channels for this-, shows more of a potshot at Obama.

I agree, the Clinton Political Machine would have been all over this. My issue is if there was ever an unfounded, sensational story, this one epitomizes it.

I get you. And you're right he should have done this behind closed doors but with today's media is anything really behind closed doors? Especially in the political realm of things?

JEFF4i
02-27-2009, 11:29 AM
I get you. And you're right he should have done this behind closed doors but with today's media is anything really behind closed doors? Especially in the political realm of things?

True, and thanks for pointing out my own short-sightedness (and I mean that sincerely), I hadn't considered that perhaps this was all supposed to be hush hush, but someone leaked it. Unfair of me to critisize without knowing.

Anyway, I understand what drizze was saying, but constantly with the personal attacks...what did he expect?

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-27-2009, 02:14 PM
Anyway, I understand what drizze was saying, but constantly with the personal attacks...what did he expect?

Glad you did, but I haven't the foggiest idea what he was on about. :noidea:

HometownGal
02-27-2009, 03:18 PM
Glad you did, but I haven't the foggiest idea what he was on about. :noidea:

I don't think he had a clue, either, sadly. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you don't want to get involved in the Locker Room discussions, stay the hell out of the Locker Room. :doh::banging::doh:

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-27-2009, 03:36 PM
True. The locker room is only for manly men, with stubble and or moustaches...and womenly women, hopefully without stubble and or moustaches.

HometownGal
02-27-2009, 03:49 PM
True. The locker room is only for manly men, with stubble and or moustaches...and womenly women, hopefully without stubble and or moustaches.

Ughhhhh. Count me out of the stubble and stache' crowd. :yuck: :chuckle:

JEFF4i
02-27-2009, 06:46 PM
Ughhhhh. Count me out of the stubble and stache' crowd. :yuck: :chuckle:

Women with mustaches=hot.

Preacher
02-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Women with mustaches=hot.

You sure about that?

http://www.nypress.com/19/21/news&columns/woman-beard.jpg

I_Bleed_Black_And_Gold
02-27-2009, 10:55 PM
You sure about that?

Where did you get a picture of my wife?

devilsdancefloor
02-27-2009, 11:16 PM
somewhere this thread went terribly wrong ...

http://img01.picoodle.com/img/img01/3/2/27/gumby12001/f_eyem_7845ee6.jpg

JEFF4i
02-28-2009, 12:50 AM
You sure about that?

I'd hit it.

GBMelBlount
02-28-2009, 09:59 AM
I'd hit it.

Thanks for sharing Jeff, but I think most of us had already assumed that. :thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
02-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Well I wasn't wanting anyone to get banned when I started this thread...but it is what it is. Funny how he never commented on my Smack Down post...hilarious actually. Guess he couldn't handle it...anyway...

Here Comes More:

Major General says president's eligibility needs proof

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90125

This MG is retired, but its a scary situation if active duty Generals or Leaders start to question orders. That's what this post was all about to begin with.

lilyoder6
02-28-2009, 10:11 AM
I'd hit it.

that is disturbing Jeff... wrong in so many ways

SteelShooter
02-28-2009, 11:01 AM

Do I agree?

Same boat (serving under Clinton and hating every minute) as you Bro. Started boot camp: Jan87. What I see him doing wrong was associating his rank and active service, which is absolutely forbidden in these situations.

GBMelBlount
02-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Dino 6 rings

"If recalled, he would be "unable to follow any orders given by a constitutionally unqualified commander in chief, since by doing so I would be subject to charges of aiding and abetting fraud and committing acts of treason,"

Perhaps a valid point?

JEFF4i
02-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Perhaps a valid point?

Not likely, given that he is qualified, and the information is free and attainable.

This is like me saying that I've never heard or seen proof that murder is illegal, so I see no reason why I shouldn't commit it until proven otherwise.

The information and truth is out there and is very easy to get, if he doesn't know it, its his own fault.

Preacher
02-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Well I wasn't wanting anyone to get banned when I started this thread...

Oh yeah, thats 2 now!!!

Dang. They are dropping like flies. Well, not a 1000 + poster, but getting there.

What was my prediction, 7?

Maybe I should've taken the over

GBMelBlount
02-28-2009, 10:15 PM
Not likely, given that he is qualified, and the information is free and attainable.

This is like me saying that I've never heard or seen proof that murder is illegal, so I see no reason why I shouldn't commit it until proven otherwise.

The information and truth is out there and is very easy to get, if he doesn't know it, its his own fault.

He's qualified? Can you prove it? I've never seen anything that proves he was qualified.

MasterOfPuppets
02-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Oh yeah, thats 2 now!!!

Dang. They are dropping like flies. Well, not a 1000 + poster, but getting there.

What was my prediction, 7?

Maybe I should've taken the overwho got wacked ? :laughing:

tony hipchest
02-28-2009, 10:53 PM
He's qualified? Can you prove it? I've never seen anything that proves he was qualified.where were you nov. 2-3? theres your "proof".

time to accept it.

GBMelBlount
02-28-2009, 10:58 PM
I said from day one he would win the election. So there really isn't anything to get over . Just commenting on the topic at hand and the fact that I have never seen a legitimate document which 4i's implied was quite easy to produce. So I was hoping to see it.....

tony hipchest
02-28-2009, 11:02 PM
I said from day one he would win. So there really isn't anything to get over. Just commenting on the topic at hand.
if you can run, and if you can win, then by God you are qualified. to suggest anything else is un-American. :noidea:

He's qualified? Can you prove it? I've never seen anything that proves he was qualified.

i remember the EXACT same thing being said when tomlin was hired to be the steelers head coach. :noidea:

(6X SB champs, baby!)

:tt02:

oh, and i hope to see God one day...

havent seen him yet though, but i know he is legit. :noidea:

X-Terminator
02-28-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't care about anything else, I just want Obama to produce the records to prove he's qualified, and put an end to all of this once and for all. I know if I were in his position, I would have already done it. Not doing so and getting lawyers to protect his records does not make him look good.

Preacher
02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
So funny.

Recounts all showed Bush won in Florida. BUt the left crooned that he was a illegitmate president.

Now there are questions from some about Obama's legitimacy, and the left says to "get over it."

Personally, I think he is legitimate.

But I gotta laugh at the hypocrisy here.

GBMelBlount
02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Tony hipchest
if you can run, and if you can win, then by God you are qualified. to suggest anything else is un-American. :noidea:

So are you saying that if I question his constitutional qualifications to be POTUS that I am un-american?

tony hipchest
02-28-2009, 11:21 PM
So funny.

Recounts all showed Bush won in Florida. BUt the left crooned that he was a illegitmate president.

Now there are questions from some about Obama's legitimacy, and the left says to "get over it."

Personally, I think he is legitimate.

But I gotta laugh at the hypocrisy here.where did the "left" here say "get over it"? or are you just playin make believe again? :hunch:

So are you saying that if I question his constitutional qualifications to be POTUS that I am un-american?you are questioning the system that allowed him to run, be vetted, and get elected, arent you? :hunch:

Preacher
02-28-2009, 11:24 PM
So are you saying that if I question his constitutional qualifications to be POTUS that I am un-american?

No, I think he is saying to run in marathons, because anything else is un-american.

I hear Kenyans are great Marathoners. . .

Does that mean Obama is a great American? Gotta ask Tony about that one.

:tt02::salute::salute:

tony hipchest
02-28-2009, 11:34 PM
No, I think he is saying to run in marathons, because anything else is un-american.

I hear Kenyans are great Marathoners. . .

Does that mean Obama is a great American? Gotta ask Tony about that one.

:tt02::salute::salute:
so what youre saying is that if he were born of a white kenyan father, his birth certificate wouldnt even be an issue? :hunch:

Preacher
02-28-2009, 11:43 PM
so what youre saying is that if he were born of a white kenyan father, his birth certificate wouldnt even be an issue? :hunch:

Wow....

So you're saying it IS an issue because his father is black? Or is it an issue because his mother is white?

I wondered how many voters for Obama really had a problem with mixed marriages but tried to overcome.

Really quite impressive.

Also glad you recognize it is an issue now.

tony hipchest
02-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Wow....

So you're saying it IS an issue because his father is black? Or is it an issue because his mother is white?

I wondered how many voters for Obama really had a problem with mixed marriages but tried to overcome.

Really quite impressive.

Also glad you recognize it is an issue now.
i voted for him despite color, race, or creed.

those searching out the legitimacy of his birth certificate are the ones with the "issues".

nice try though.

JEFF4i
02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Yes, you can prove it. If you want, fly to Honalulu(sp? I know I missed that), go to his hospital, and look for his birth certificate. They probably have shown it to a few people.

If you are so concerned about the legitimacy, find out first hand. Otherwise, don't be a fool and question what many have already answered. If you don't want second hand knowledge, go get it yourself, or keep quiet. Its hypocritical to question second-hand information when you don't obtain said information yourself.

That said, Bush was legitimitely the President. Why? The Supreme Court said he was when he needed to be, at the time, that's all that mattered.

Preacher
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
i voted for him despite color, race, or creed.

those searching out the legitimacy of his birth certificate are the ones with the "issues".

nice try though.

So you are for anarchy then? No rule of law? No constitution?

Hey, I can handle that....

Pass the old Megadeth remake!!

Thank goodness Obama wasn't a white woman... who knows how many issues there would have been....

Especially if the Live Birth er.. birth certificate says Alaska on it!

tony hipchest
03-01-2009, 12:29 AM
So you are for anarchy then? No rule of law? No constitution?

Hey, I can handle that....

Pass the old Megadeth remake!!

Thank goodness Obama wasn't a white woman... who knows how many issues there would have been....

Especially if the Live Birth er.. birth certificate says Alaska on it!

or hilary....

Preacher
03-01-2009, 12:34 AM
or hilary....

Pant suits?

Really?

(I did a quick search for a funny pantsuit pic and came across this... obviously photoshopped, but thought it funny nonetheless... )

http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/6291.jpg

tony hipchest
03-01-2009, 12:43 AM
*officially fizzled out*

Preacher
03-01-2009, 12:55 AM
*officially fizzled out*

Don't know about that....

but

*Thread Officially Hijacked* seems quite appropriate...

by the way, this is Saturday night. . . don't you usually watch a couple movies.... which ones did you pop in tonight?

GBMelBlount
03-01-2009, 07:15 AM
Yes, you can prove it. If you want, fly to Honalulu(sp? I know I missed that), go to his hospital, and look for his birth certificate. They probably have shown it to a few people.

If you are so concerned about the legitimacy, find out first hand. Otherwise, don't be a fool and question what many have already answered. .

No need to be immature 4i's. I questioned the validity of his birth records and said I would like to know if he was truly constitutionally qualified.....without flying to Hawaii. You're being awfully defensive 4i's.......

Perhaps you should relax, "hit" that bearded thing you've been pining for, and stop being so childish. :thumbsup:

steelwall
03-01-2009, 07:30 AM
*officially fizzled out*

Then why even post this comment:coffee: must you allways have the last word?

JEFF4i
03-01-2009, 02:13 PM
No need to be immature 4i's. I questioned the validity of his birth records and said I would like to know if he was truly constitutionally qualified.....without flying to Hawaii. You're being awfully defensive 4i's.......

Perhaps you should relax, "hit" that bearded thing you've been pining for, and stop being so childish. :thumbsup:

Aye, when I said fool, I mean don't be foolish, just was typing and not paying attention so made that mistake. Apologies Blount.

tony hipchest
03-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Don't know about that....

but

*Thread Officially Hijacked* seems quite appropriate...

by the way, this is Saturday night. . . don't you usually watch a couple movies.... which ones did you pop in tonight?well i got all the movie channels. it was the last 30 min. of "talledega nights" followed by "armageddon" (which i havent seen many times but am liking it better and better each time i see it).

i also flipped to "dewey cox" to catch my favorite parts.

friday night it was the 2nd half of "shawshank redemption".

last weekend was "dewey cox" (i finally got the disk which i popped in, and now the movie channels put it in rotation :doh:), "forrest gump" (actually caught it from the beginning) and "jaws".

funny thing is i got all these on disk (except "armageddon") and rarely pop them in, however if i catch any of them wille surfing i am rivited and cant change the chanel.

BTW- finally saw "step brothers" a few weekends ago and that most definitely will be added to my rotation. instant classic!

GBMelBlount
03-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Aye, when I said fool, I mean don't be foolish, just was typing and not paying attention so made that mistake. Apologies Blount.

No problem Jeff. :thumbsup:

And since we're friends now, you don't have to call me "Blount" anymore......"Mr. Blount" will do. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
03-01-2009, 07:36 PM
...or "Mrs. MelButt".

GBMelBlount
03-01-2009, 08:35 PM
...or "Mrs. MelButt".

Hey, watch it Tina!

JEFF4i
03-02-2009, 11:57 AM
No problem Jeff. :thumbsup:

And since we're friends now, you don't have to call me "Blount" anymore......"Mr. Blount" will do. :chuckle:

Yes sir, Mr. Blount sir.

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2009, 09:47 AM
not going away:

More military officers demand eligibility proof
Plaintiff: 'In the worst case … it's going to be revolution in the streets'

Military officers from the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines are working with California attorney Orly Taitz and her Defend Our Freedoms Foundation, citing a legal right established in British common law nearly 800 years ago and recognized by the U.S. Founding Fathers to demand documentation that may prove – or disprove – Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

Taitz told WND today she has mailed to U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder a request that he "relate Quo Warranto on Barack Hussein Obama II to test his title to president before the Supreme Court."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=90574

GBMelBlount
03-03-2009, 10:22 AM
documentation that may prove – or disprove – Barack Obama's eligibility to be president.

LOL Dino! That's all I was saying earlier is that I would simply like to see some definitive proof.

I still doubt this will go anywhere but I am REALLY interested to see how they kill this........WITHOUT proving his citizenship beyond question.

Imagine if this had been an issue with Bush........Dan Rather et al, would have been ALL over this.

tony hipchest
03-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Imagine if this had been an issue with Bush........Dan Rather et al, would have been ALL over this.while were imagining....

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

that was fun... :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
03-03-2009, 10:53 AM
while were imagining....

that was fun... :chuckle:

Hey, Tony made a funny!

Btw.......was that one of Obama's speeches? :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2009, 01:44 PM
LOL Dino! That's all I was saying earlier is that I would simply like to see some definitive proof.

I still doubt this will go anywhere but I am REALLY interested to see how they kill this........WITHOUT proving his citizenship beyond question.

Imagine if this had been an issue with Bush........Dan Rather et al, would have been ALL over this.

I guess its hard to produce a Document if it doesn't really exist. I don't know, maybe the problem is that it does exist and that its just in Kenya.

Interesting, when Soldiers start to sue for proof to ensure their CIC is legit, we have the makings of serious Civil Unrest.

And people want to know why I'm agains the Assault Rifle Ban. HA! What if the guy across the street wants to get all Civily Unresty?

tony hipchest
03-03-2009, 02:15 PM
so are the republicans gonna wage civil war on the democrats?

the winning side will have to march on down to mexico and invade them for their tacos because america will have no food or jobs.

i think the main issue these people have with him is that he is black, not that he hasnt produced a birth certificate. if he were Jimmy Crack Corn from Virginia nobody would give a damn about it and they would stfu and do their job.

then again, maybe all this crying over spilt milk has as much to do with the fact that the CIC is simply a democrat.

i can imagine if it were a woman (hillary) theyd demand she drop her "draws'" to prove she didnt have a penis.

stlrtruck
03-03-2009, 02:18 PM
And people want to know why I'm agains the Assault Rifle Ban. HA! What if the guy across the street wants to get all Civily Unresty?

You get unresty with him (if it's a good cause and all) :tt03:

Preacher
03-03-2009, 02:20 PM

the winning side will have to march on down to mexico and invade them for their tacos because america will have no food or jobs.

i think the main issue these people have with him is that he is black, not that he hasnt produced a birth certificate. if he were Jimmy Crack Corn from Virginia nobody would give a damn about it and they would stfu and do their job.

then again, maybe all this crying over spilt milk has as much to do with the fact that the CIC is simply a democrat.

i can imagine if it were a woman (hillary) theyd demand she drop her "draws'" to prove she didnt have a penis.

:rolleyes:

Great, so everyone who disagrees with him is a racist? Everyone who questions his eligibility is a racist.

Tony, you are better than that. You can argue better than that, and I thought you had a better grasp on reality than that.

Do you really have to be that dishonest with others questions? After all, the military has an OATH to defend NOT the president, but the CONSTITUTION. So if the constitution is being violated, then they must obey the constitution, not the man.

tony hipchest
03-03-2009, 02:29 PM
this issue has been beaten to death. it has been investigated and obama is legally and constitutionally the president.

for anyone still pushing the issue their motives are thinly veiled. theyre either attention whoring or cant handle a black president.

believe it or not, racism still exists.

http://www.alternet.org/story/38680/

Before the U.S. military made Matt Buschbacher a Navy SEAL, he made himself a soldier of the Fourth Reich.

Before Forrest Fogarty attended Military Police counter-insurgency training school, he attended Nazi skinhead festivals as lead singer for the hate rock band Attack.

And before Army engineer Jon Fain joined the invasion of Iraq to fight the War on Terror, the neo-Nazi National Alliance member fantasized about fighting a war on Jews.

"Ever since my youth -- when I watched WWII footage and saw how well-disciplined and sharply dressed the German forces were -- I have wanted to be a soldier," Fain said in a Winter 2004 interview with the National Alliance magazine Resistance. "Joining the American military was as close as I could get."

Ten years after Pentagon leaders toughened policies on extremist activities by active duty personnel -- a move that came in the wake of the Oklahoma City bombing by decorated Gulf War combat veteran Timothy McVeigh and the murder of a black couple by members of a skinhead gang in the elite 82nd Airborne Division -- large numbers of neo-Nazis and skinhead extremists continue to infiltrate the ranks of the world's best-trained, best-equipped fighting force. Military recruiters and base commanders, under intense pressure from the war in Iraq to fill the ranks, often look the other way.

Neo-Nazis "stretch across all branches of service, they are linking up across the branches once they're inside, and they are hard-core," Department of Defense gang detective Scott Barfield said. "We've got Aryan Nations graffiti in Baghdad," he added. "That's a problem."

The armed forces are supposed to be a model of racial equality. American soldiers are supposed to be defenders of democracy. Neo-Nazis represent the opposite of these ideals. They dream of race war and revolution, and their motivations for enlisting are often quite different than serving their country.

"Join only for the training, and to better defend yourself, our people, and our culture," Fain said. "We must have people to open doors from the inside when the time comes."
if theyre not gonna give the president the benefit of the doubt, why should i give them the same?

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2009, 05:35 PM

Not so, McCain had to prove his citizenship before Congress and Congress had to vote on it, McCain was very WHITE. To say its about race does nothing more than Deflect away from the question and I won't stand for that kind of nonsense. I don't care if he's Yellow or Red or Purple, if he's not born on US Soil or does not meet the constitutional requirements, then I and everyone have a right to know.

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2009, 05:40 PM
this issue has been beaten to death. it has been investigated and obama is legally and constitutionally the president.

for anyone still pushing the issue their motives are thinly veiled. theyre either attention whoring or cant handle a black president.

believe it or not, racism still exists.

http://www.alternet.org/story/38680/

if theyre not gonna give the president the benefit of the doubt, why should i give them the same?

When I was in , 92 - 94, I met a Nazi who had to cover his swaztika tattoo before going to Bootcamp. Also met at Kid From LA from the Crips, and another banger from Chicago. Met a good ole boy from Texas with Klan leanings and a very racist Sergeant from the Phillipines that basically thought anyone with round eyes was worthless.

Its there in all types, but when they wear the Green and come under fire, there is only Red White and Blue for all US Soldiers. Sure there are a few nut jobs, there are in every business or life, Truckers, Cops, Firemen, Nurses, Teachers, so on and so forth, all have nuts, but to say the Army or Marines is now a hot bed of Nazis, just sorty sighted and once again, takes away from the real discussion with Name Calling and Deflection.

tony hipchest
03-03-2009, 05:54 PM
but to say the Army or Marines is now a hot bed of Nazis, just sorty sighted.:nono: and where exactly did i say this?

thats ok. put words in my mouth if it makes you feel better. serveral around here have turned it into an art form.

but i'll play along-

....but to say that racism doesnt exist is a bit short sighted too.

see how that works? :popcorn:

and being that this topic is really a dead issue and has no "real discussion" please show me the deflection. i believe this guy has a bigger chance of being a racist than obama does being a kenyan.

obama is versed in constitutional law. what the hell is this dude versed in? hes a moron as far as im concerned. if he cant serve, he needs to quit (and shoulda never joined).

thats the issue here.

stlrtruck
03-04-2009, 07:33 AM
:nono: and where exactly did i say this?

thats ok. put words in my mouth if it makes you feel better. serveral around here have turned it into an art form.

but i'll play along-

and being that this topic is really a dead issue and has no "real discussion" please show me the deflection. i believe this guy has a bigger chance of being a racist than obama does being a kenyan.

obama is versed in constitutional law. what the hell is this dude versed in? hes a moron as far as im concerned. if he cant serve, he needs to quit (and shoulda never joined).

thats the issue here.

I think he was referring to the article more so than you Tony. But that's just my perception after reading what you wrote and then what was in the article.

To the point, it's extreme on both ends to say it doesn't exist or that everyone is this way or that way. Every family has it's own nut jobs and with as big as the American family is, for someone to think that the extremists aren't going to pop up in some of the most unwanted places is short sighted.

However, back to the topic of the thread, I still think Obama should put this to rest and move forward. I believe that the longer this holds up in the wind, it's going to gain momentum and detract from anything good that could come out of his presidency. His actions in foreign lands will be scrutinized to death, especially if it's in a muslim country and the actions favor them more than the US.

Obama can end it all with producing the necessary document(s) - but the longer he waits the greater the doubt and the more senesism (sp) builds.

MasterOfPuppets
03-04-2009, 08:13 AM
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2009, 08:18 AM

thats the issue here.

I was referring to the article, not your words specifically.

The discussion is the danger of US Soldiers questioning their orders from the CIC and worried that he's a Usurper, not the real POTUS.

You believe "this guy" has a bigger chance of being a racist than obama does being kenyan, what do you base that on? Just your personal opinion, is it your belief that anyone who questions B.O. is racist?

Obama is "versed" in Constitutional Law, how great. This "dude" is probably versed in weapons usage and war tactics, something I doubt Obama has ever even had to think about in his life. This "dude" is still Serving. I have more faith in him and his fellow soldiers than any single man that sits in the White House.

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2009, 08:29 AM
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Yeah, Snopes has pretty much the same thing:

My point of this thread is the Danger of US Soldiers questioning the CIC. Not so much as to whether or not B.O. was born in the US or Kenya.

GBMelBlount
03-04-2009, 12:18 PM
Yeah, Snopes has pretty much the same thing:

My point of this thread is the Danger of US Soldiers questioning the CIC. Not so much as to whether or not B.O. was born in the US or Kenya.

Snopes and fact check have been mentioned in the past. My point is, if this had been verified beyond any reasonable doubt, I don't understand why it would STILL be in question.

That's why I wonder if there may be some "loose ends" in the documentation that bring the authenticity / legitimacy of the documentation into question.......you know, like the Dan Rather incident......

Not saying it isn't legitimate, but again, this very curious imo, especially being the extreme right wing conspiracy theorist that I am. :chuckle:..

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Snopes and fact check have been mentioned in the past. My point is, if this had been verified beyond any reasonable doubt, I don't understand why it would STILL be in question.

That's why I wonder if there may be some "loose ends" in the documentation that bring the authenticity / legitimacy of the documentation into question.......you know, like the Dan Rather incident......

There must be something for these folks to keep bringing lawsuit after lawsuit and trying to get the Supreme Court to hear their case. I mean, if it was as easy as going to Snopes of Fact Check, wouldn't the lawyers just back off?

Just seems wierd. And then to have Soldiers, start joining the suits, that's when it gets scary.

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 12:23 PM
There must be something for these folks to keep bringing lawsuit after lawsuit and trying to get the Supreme Court to hear their case. I mean, if it was as easy as going to Snopes of Fact Check, wouldn't the lawyers just back off?

Just seems wierd. And then to have Soldiers, start joining the suits, that's when it gets scary.

There is, sensationalism. Welcome to American Media.

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2009, 12:29 PM
There is, sensationalism. Welcome to American Media.

This story isn't in the Main Stream Media however, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, aren't covering this really. Sure they did mention it when Alan Keyes went off in front of crowd calling Obama a Usurper, but they didn't actually follow up on the lawsuits or the story that people in these lawsuits are trying to get out there. None of the MSM want to touch this thing.

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 12:32 PM
This story isn't in the Main Stream Media however, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, aren't covering this really. Sure they did mention it when Alan Keyes went off in front of crowd calling Obama a Usurper, but they didn't actually follow up on the lawsuits or the story that people in these lawsuits are trying to get out there. None of the MSM want to touch this thing.

Perhaps because they know just how preposterous this story is? This story is a sensational bullet for a hidden agenda, which seems to be almost solely with the direction of delegitimizing the President.

Dino 6 Rings
03-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Perhaps because they know just how preposterous this story is? This story is a sensational bullet for a hidden agenda, which seems to be almost solely with the direction of delegitimizing the President.

Perhaps they do realize that it sounds like National Enquirer stuff and don't want lumped into that group. Very possible.

Do you really think there is a hidden agenda to Delegitimize the President?

I think he's goofing up enough already and breaking so many promises he made that he's done that enough already himself without help from anyone. Nothing like insulting Britian and getting slapped down by Moscow on the same day.

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Perhaps they do realize that it sounds like National Enquirer stuff and don't want lumped into that group. Very possible.

Do you really think there is a hidden agenda to Delegitimize the President?

I think he's goofing up enough already and breaking so many promises he made that he's done that enough already himself without help from anyone. Nothing like insulting Britian and getting slapped down by Moscow on the same day.

Of course they are, just like their was a hidden agenda to do the same to Bush. Both are incredibly counter-productive, and both just make people look silly.

Preacher
03-04-2009, 02:57 PM

Wow. that NEVER happens to a president. Especially not in the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

steelerbackr4life
03-04-2009, 03:12 PM
Wow. that NEVER happens to a president. Especially not in the last 8 years. :rolleyes:

Precisely. Whats fair is fair. The last eight certainly had alot more material though.

JEFF4i
03-04-2009, 04:04 PM

Of course they are, just like their was a hidden agenda to do the same to Bush. Both are incredibly counter-productive, and both just make people look silly.

Precisely. Whats fair is fair. The last eight certainly had alot more material though.

Do you guys like picking out certain parts of my statements, or just statements in general? See my post between both of yours?

See how I said there was one against Bush, and both are counter-productive? Okay, I hope you did, I really do. No, it wasn't okay what a lot of people and media did to Bush, and it isn't okay with Obama. Believe it or not, some amongst us argue on principles, not political affiliations.

Preacher
03-04-2009, 05:07 PM

but i'll play along-

thats the issue here.

Only following your excellent leadership on the issue there Mr. Hipcheese!

steelerbackr4life
03-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Do you guys like picking out certain parts of my statements, or just statements in general? See my post between both of yours?

See how I said there was one against Bush, and both are counter-productive? Okay, I hope you did, I really do. No, it wasn't okay what a lot of people and media did to Bush, and it isn't okay with Obama. Believe it or not, some amongst us argue on principles, not political affiliations.

I picked nothing out of your statement. Nor was I arguing. Merely a one line light hearted joking response to preachers post. You read way too much into it,

tony hipchest
03-04-2009, 07:25 PM
I was referring to the article, not your words specifically.

.oh, ok then. my bad.

Obama is "versed" in Constitutional Law, how great.

the point is, he would know if he were in violation of the constitution. his bases are covered. his presidency is legit.

Dragonrider
03-04-2009, 08:05 PM
Funny, the supreme court already dealt with it. Total none issue. I spent time in the air force and didn't like many of the things that came down. but you do what you're ordered to do. this has been a joke from the beginning. The birth certificate was produced and deemed valid by a republican watchdog group. enough already.