PDA

View Full Version : Who Would You Like To See?

steelerdave1969
02-26-2009, 06:14 PM
Of the Upcoming 2009 Opponents, Who would you like to see the Steelers open the '09 season against at Heinz Field?

1. Pittsburgh Steelers Home: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Chargers, Tennessee Titans, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings

Away: Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Miami Dolphins, Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions

Myself I would love to see us open versus the Oakland Raiders. It would be a great rivalry game that I would love to see..

Galax Steeler
02-26-2009, 06:22 PM
I want the Titans so we can get some revenge on that fat s.o.b lendale white.

MongoSteeler
02-26-2009, 06:22 PM
It is always a good game when they open against Miami.

fansince'76
02-26-2009, 06:49 PM

Yep. That fat slob needs to be made to pay. That entire team needs to be made to pay. I'd like to see Ward knock Bulluck on his ass for good measure too.

Steelman16
02-26-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm split between the Titans and the Chargers.

Bullock and White need to get what's comin', but it's hard to pass up another episode of Punk Rivers eating turf all day long.

HometownGal
02-26-2009, 06:58 PM
The Titans. Make 'em pay in front of the home town crowd. :upyours:

iceman000123
02-26-2009, 07:57 PM
I definitely want to go against the Titans. They disrespected us after beating us last year and they won't get away with it. It's not enough that the Ravens knocked them out of the first round of the playoffs. I won't be satisfied to we personally punish them.

LambertLunatic
02-26-2009, 08:58 PM
I might be wrong, but doesn't the SB champ always open up on Thurs at home? The schedule makers will want a good game to open the season, so forget the browns. I see either the ravens (AFCCG rematch) or titans (last years #1 seed). Those two matchups would be the easiest to hype.

NJarhead
02-26-2009, 09:09 PM

Yep. That fat slob needs to be made to pay. That entire team needs to be made to pay. I'd like to see Ward knock Bulluck on his ass for good measure too.

The Titans. Make 'em pay in front of the home town crowd. :upyours:

I definitely want to go against the Titans. They disrespected us after beating us last year and they won't get away with it. It's not enough that the Ravens knocked them out of the first round of the playoffs. I won't be satisfied to we personally punish them.

I'm with these guys (and Lady). Titans. I want to see Lendale White go home a loser and with Heinz Field turf in his teeth.

steelballs
02-27-2009, 06:48 AM
I'd like to see the rats in the opener...that way the annual pre-season hype of them going all the way will be crushed in week 1!

If not the rats then bring on the Titans who have some pay back coming.

stlrtruck
02-27-2009, 08:16 AM
Well I've already got tentative plans to see the dolphins game. So other than that, I'd love to be at the titans game as well as the broncos game.

Steelers & I
02-27-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm with these guys (and Lady). Titans. I want to see Lendale White go home a loser and with Heinz Field turf in his teeth.

Me three.:banging::banging::banging::banging:

4xSBChamps
02-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Myself I would love to see us open versus the Oakland Raiders. It would be a great rivalry game that I would love to see..
I recall a pair of openers against the Raidez in the '70s..... a 34-28 win at Three Rivers in '72 (I believe Mike Siani had 3 TD catches that day from Stabler), and a come-from-ahead 28-31 loss on 12 September 1976 in Oakland, as the Stillers led 28-14 with about 6 minutes to play, only to lose on a Freddie-the-Foot Steinfort FG late in the game.

These-days, the rivalry with Ed Grimely's Raiderz isn't much.....

http://mildstallion.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/ed_grimley.jpg

gimme the Titans on 10 September, with 'em Stillers wearing their throw-back uniforms.

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/09000d5d803f2cc9_gallery_600.jpg

Muppet13
02-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Anyone is ok with me, as long as we win!

NEPAsteeler
02-27-2009, 02:35 PM
There's some payback due for the Titans. It should've been us beating them in the playoffs. Not the Rats. It's our turn. :thumbsup:

Steel4eva
02-27-2009, 03:31 PM
TITANS! I want them to FEEL THE STEEL for disrespecting 'the towel'. Lenthug and company need some iron city punishment.:tt: