PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky DT Myron Pryor

El-Gonzo Jackson
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
This guy looked good at the combine. 6'0" 319 lbs and looked quick in his first 10 yards. Could be a late round pickup for NT.

Overview
A four-year starter, Pryor emerged as a legitimate playmaker for the Wildcats as a senior, earning second-team All-SEC honors as a part of an underrated defensive line. Pryor had 107 career tackles, including 20.5 tackles for loss and 11 sacks. NFL scouts wonder if his breakout senior campaign had more to do with the talent around him, but a solid week of practice at the East-West Shrine Game may have cemented Pryor's status as a draftworthy prospect.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/myron-pryor?id=79856#player-profile-tab-set-1:player-profile-tab-overview

Steely McSmash
03-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Both Hoke and Hampton are UFA after next season. A NT prospect seems to make a good bit of sense.

mulldog24
03-01-2009, 08:53 PM
I watched this guy play his colledge career and I can honestly tell you guys that he is a beast of a DT! He also played against the best O-lines in the country year after year in the SEC.I would love to see his name called to play for the BLACK AND GOLD!:tt02: