PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck from your favorite Bengal fan

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Just wanted to join up to wish you guys good luck this Sunday. I hope it's an exciting and injury free game.

There are some misconceptions about me from some of your members who visit our board and I just wanted to say that Its not as bad as they make me out to be :) After the last game I was merely trying to make a point. I started nothing, but yet did feel the need to respond to some things that were posted.

Anyways......Sunday is going to be a blast and while I will only be able to catch from mid second quarter on.....Im looking forward to it. Stupid work!!! :banging:

:cheers: to all of you
Scott Palmer

clevestinks
01-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Right back at you! We actually have a number of bengals fans here that we play nice with. Its all in fun anyway. If it weren`t for rivalries, would it be any fun?

Steel - X
01-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Welcome Scott good luck this week. Should be a great game.

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 09:28 AM
Right back at you! We actually have a number of bengals fans here that we play nice with. Its all in fun anyway. If it weren`t for rivalries, would it be any fun?
agreed 100%
ive tried to join up here SEVERAL times and it wasnt til this last time that I recieved an activation email. Ive known alot of our members have been joined up here for a long time......I just havent been able to. If i would have, perhaps a few would think differently of me. But, its all good ;)
Scott

Steel - X
01-06-2006, 09:30 AM
You better not run away from here after this weekend!!

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 09:31 AM
Welcome Scott good luck this week. Should be a great game.
thx x.
its games like this that make the NFL a terribly exciting thing. One of us are going to be sad and dissapointed afterwards but all we can ask for is an exciting game at least. This is going to be some good stuff for years to come.
ummmmm......that is if we learn how to tackle in the next year or so. A few quality DLinemen would help as well.
Scott

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 09:33 AM
You better not run away from here after this weekend!!
im not like that dude lol
Now that im FINALLY registered.....Im on for good. It probably wont be an everyday thing but i dont run. Thats what caused a little bit of the turmoil after the last meeting. Im a standup dude and will be here regardless :cheers:
Scott

Steel - X
01-06-2006, 09:41 AM
thx x.
its games like this that make the NFL a terribly exciting thing. One of us are going to be sad and dissapointed afterwards but all we can ask for is an exciting game at least. This is going to be some good stuff for years to come.
ummmmm......that is if we learn how to tackle in the next year or so. A few quality DLinemen would help as well.
Scott

Your team has the offensive firepower of the colts they had the same problem a few years back with there defense. Marv knows what he is doing over there. Thurman Madieu when healthy some very good db's already all you need is a few lineman and hope Polack pans out. You should be good to go.

Dude that working thing hurts a little my man maybe use one of those sick days I hope you acquired for the start of the new year!!:busted:

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 09:50 AM
Dude that working thing hurts a little my man maybe use one of those sick days I hope you acquired for the start of the new year!!:busted:
lol
its already crossing my mind. The only thing is, I started this new CRAP job right before Christmas and I left early sick last Friday and then called off Tuesday to go check out a few other places. Its the point system thingy. I started out with 12 points and the leaving early was a half a point and the call off was two. I really dont plan on being there that long so I guess one more day wouldnt hurt me. Im off the following weekend so that one is taken care of, and no, thats NOT a prediction for this Sundays game ;)

Im just not the type of person who likes missing work. Not just for the money, but for the pride. My old man missed 3 days in 35 years at the big steel mill here in town. So i kinda tend to compare myself to him at times and wanna be like him.

I could, however, leave after 10 hours sunday and only get another half a point deducted hmmmmm:bouncy:
Scott

Steel - X
01-06-2006, 09:55 AM
:lol: Dude its 2K baby everyone misses work. Its Sunday you got a job the Bengals are in the playoffs for the first time in 15 years you cant possibly get Fired!! All work should be closed anyway NATIONAL HOLIDAY NFL PLAYOFFS

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 10:01 AM
:lol: Dude its 2K baby everyone misses work. Its Sunday you got a job the Bengals are in the playoffs for the first time in 15 years you cant possibly get Fired!! All work should be closed anyway NATIONAL HOLIDAY NFL PLAYOFFS
lol
i was thinking the same thing this morning when i woke to get the boy ready for school. Think im gonna try to get that one into legislation

Steel - X
01-06-2006, 10:11 AM
I bet you had him in his bengals gear! I know my son was in his Black and Gold. Love sending him to a cleveland school wearing that.

spalmer69
01-06-2006, 11:12 AM
I bet you had him in his bengals gear! I know my son was in his Black and Gold. Love sending him to a cleveland school wearing that.
lmao!!
yes, i did.
at the last minute it hit me and i asked him if he'd like to wear his justin smith signed jersey. I really dont like him wearing anything signed but i figured what the heck. Its not like we couldnt get it re-signed. We go down every summer to training camp and have several 'graphs of every player.
Scott

bengalsfan21
01-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Damn you Scott I am the favorite Bengals fan here, you gotta get in line and hope I leave before you get that title................Anyway welcome to SF :cheers:

CantStop85
01-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Damn you Scott I am the favorite Bengals fan here, you gotta get in line and hope I leave before you get that title................Anyway welcome to SF :cheers:
Better watch your back, BF21, I'm sneaking up on ya. :blurp:

Good to have ya here, scott.

Prosdo
01-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Good luck guys! :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2006, 12:47 AM
im not like that dude lol
Now that im FINALLY registered.....Im on for good. It probably wont be an everyday thing but i dont run. Thats what caused a little bit of the turmoil after the last meeting. Im a standup dude and will be here regardless :cheers:
Scott

Hey I know you :laughing:

No hard feelings from that last go round we had on the bengal board. Good to have you on SF ! :cool:

spalmer69
01-07-2006, 04:11 AM
Hey I know you :laughing:

No hard feelings from that last go round we had on the bengal board. Good to have you on SF ! :cool:
naw, no hard feelings at all BRC. Its football.....our testosterone (sp?) gets the best of us every now and then. Good to be here and really looking forward to this game tomorrow. I have a feeling its gonna be a classic.
off to work. everyone have a good day
Scott

spalmer69
01-07-2006, 04:12 AM
ben?

STFU before i ban your ass! ;)
lol

spalmer69
01-07-2006, 04:14 AM

thx dude :grin:
good to see you here also

Lambertfan
01-07-2006, 10:49 AM
Good luck on Saturday. :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

BB2W
01-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Welcome to SF Scott... :cool:

bengalsfan21
01-07-2006, 05:14 PM

I can't be replaced, I am the only Bengals Fan who came on here and was loved and hated at the same time.....Not to mention I stole BigBensgirl7's heart, or was it the other way around :grin:

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I can't be replaced, I am the only Bengals Fan who came on here and was loved and hated at the same time.....Not to mention I stole BigBensgirl7's heart, or was it the other way around :grin:
You were lovestruck! That part is true! But she did post a hot picture!