PDA

View Full Version : Top 5 players you would never want see play for the Steelers?

zsheik22
02-28-2009, 11:23 AM
TJ Housh
Pacman Jones
Lendale White
Bart Scott
T.O

probably the 5 I would be the most sick about

NJarhead
02-28-2009, 11:28 AM
Ray Lewis
Pacman Jones
T.O.
Housyermama
Chris McCallister

Hawkeye
02-28-2009, 11:44 AM
Vick
lendale white
TJ Houisanidiot
T.O.
Romo

deminutah
02-28-2009, 12:07 PM
Ocho Stinko
Philip Rivers
T.O
Vick
Suggs

CPanther95
02-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Terrell Owens
Michael Vick
Rae Carruth
O.J. Simpson
Neil O'Donnell

plenewken
02-28-2009, 12:12 PM
Michael Vick
Ray Lewis
Pacman Jones
Ocho Cinco
TO

MACH1
02-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Pacman Jones
Lendale White
Bart Scott
T.O
Vick

RoethlisBURGHer
02-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Ray Lewis
TJ Shoebomber
TO
Crotcho Stinko
Vick

GodofGridiron
02-28-2009, 12:42 PM
Ocho Stinko
PacMan
Kellen Winslow Jr
Ryan Leaf
Thomas Hollywood Henderson

SC Steeler Steve
02-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Ray Lewis
Chad Johnson (I refuse to call his retarded ass that other stupid ass name he uses)
T.O
TJ
Pacman
(or anyone else who thinks the NFL must have them for survival. and they think they are above the law.)

Godfather
02-28-2009, 12:51 PM
Killer Ray
Ookie Mexico
Pacman Jones
Chris Henry
TO (I want us to win and he'll ruin the team like he does everywhere else)

BlastFurnace
02-28-2009, 01:08 PM
I don't have a player in mind, but I have a kind of player in mind:

Selfish
Locker Room Lawyer or Divisive
Insubordinate

I see some of you have mentioned Houshmenzadah. I would take him on the Steelers in a heartbeat. I don't care what he did to the Towel. He's a Gamer..someone who gives 100%, and is not a troublemaker...never has been.

I'd be willling to bet any amount of money that if he was signed by the Steelers that 99.9% of you criticizing him would be kissing his butt in very short order. If he were a Steeler, we would love him...just like a Raven fan would love Hines if he played for them.

CPanther95
02-28-2009, 01:09 PM
He could wear the TT on his head.

4xSBChamps
02-28-2009, 01:10 PM
Turdell Ownself is a cancer to any team dumb-enough to sign him..... the "f'n-soulja" might-not be much better

Blackvette
02-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Need not to look beyond a past stellar stock of QBs:

1. Bubby Brister
2. Mark Malone
3. Kent Graham
4. Cliff Stoudt
5. Mike Tomczak

...it was a lean '80s for us!

Hawkeye
02-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Need not to look beyond a past stellar stock of QBs:

1. Bubby Brister
2. Mark Malone
3. Kent Graham
4. Cliff Stoudt
5. Mike Tomczak

...it was a lean '80s for us!

add kordell to that list, if we had a decemt QB back than we would have won a few trophies

Vincent
02-28-2009, 01:35 PM
Interesting, but predictable responses. All (possible exception of TJ) are the polar opposite of our heroes. Aaron Smith comes to mind. And Troy. And Ben. Oh, the whole bunch of them. They're good team players and decent folks. :tt02::applaudit::tt::tt03:

Pitt$burgh$teeler$
02-28-2009, 02:45 PM
terrell bitch owens, lenwhale white, pack yo bags man jones, tj whos yo pimp hoe zadeh and matt wrestlebecK!

iceman000123
02-28-2009, 04:34 PM
1. T.O.
2. Pac-man Jones
3. Vick
4.Plexico buress ( I know he is a former steeler but if he is dumb enough to shoot himself in the leg then I'm glad he left.)
5. Any other players that think that they are the whole damn team.

As for T.J. i completely agree with blastfurnace

caseydog
02-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Pretty much anybody that Cowgirls owner Jerry Jones pays a lot of money to acquire would not belong on a Steelers team.

Jerry Jones is the polar opposite of Dan Rooney when it comes to owners.

CD

steelerdave1969
02-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Tony Romo
Terrell Owens
Ray Lewis
Rodney Harrison
Tom Brady

Romo cant win a big game
T Owens is just a showboat even he is one of the most talented WR's in the game
Ray Lewis is just all mouth
Rodney Harrison Is The Dirtiest Player In NFL History
Tom Brady is just too soft

But nothing personal.... :rofl:

SteelersTilIDie
02-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Pacman
Ray Lewis
Winslow
T.O.
Ocho Cinco
Vick
I know that's six but i'd hate for any of them to play for us

St33lersguy
02-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Ocho Stinko
Terrell Thugs
The Jerk ( T.O.)
Randy I only play when I'm on a good team Moss
Chris Henry

steelreserve
02-28-2009, 08:36 PM
Matt Cassel
Plaxico Burress
Terrell Owens
Lendale White
Brett Favre

BrandonCarr39
02-28-2009, 08:39 PM
TO and Pacman is on EVERYONE's list? Surprise?:flap:

SteelerFanStuckInBaltimor
02-28-2009, 08:50 PM
1. "Turkey" Joe Jones
2. T.O. - Predictable, but for good reason. Lockerroom cancer
3. Ray Lewis & Terrell Suggs
4. Deion Sanders, "Ocho Cinco", and anyone equally divisive
5. O.J. Simpson

Give It To Abercrombie
02-28-2009, 08:55 PM
Anyone who has ever played for the Ravens, Pats*, Bengals, Cowboys, or Eagles.

Not five players exactly....but five teams. And it was hard to stop at five (Seahawks spring to mind).

MDSteel15
02-28-2009, 09:47 PM
1. Any other AFC North player
2. Any NFC East player
3. Any Titan
4. Any Bronco
5. Any Raider

scsteeler
02-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Ray Lewis
Chad Johnson (I refuse to call his retarded ass that other stupid ass name he uses)
T.O
TJ
Pacman
(or anyone else who thinks the NFL must have them for survival. and they think they are above the law.)

So long as you have owners like Jerry Jones that will pay stupid money for these guys the Pacman's will always have a place in the NFL.

If they are truly reformed I don't have a problem giving someone a second chance. Pacman was given more that a 2nd chance and he blew it.

TheManOfSteel
02-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Vick
T.O.
TJ
Lendale White
TOM BRADY!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
02-28-2009, 11:32 PM
Ray Lewis
Pacman Jones
T.O.
Housyermama
Chris McCallister

Full agreement, and add Lendle White.

SteelersMongol
03-01-2009, 12:01 AM
TJ
Tom Brady
Ray Lewis
Lindale White

LVSteelersfan
03-01-2009, 12:21 AM
Randy Mosshole
Rex Grossman
J.P. Losman
Philip Rivers
Shaun "give me another Twinkie and hit Ben late" Rodgers
Matt "we was robbed" Hassleback

And of course all the mainstays everyone else has said, but I hate these people listed just as much.

BrandonCarr39
03-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Donovan McPuke
Tom Nalen
Jeremy Shockey
Chad Johnson
Shaun Rodgers

HughC
03-01-2009, 12:44 AM
Michael Vick
Adam Jones
Jeremy Shockey
Terrell Owens
Leonard Little

IamTheSteelGod
03-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Any Raven
Any Bengal
Any Cowboy

Erm... I think that is a few more than 5.

Pidots55
03-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Keith Bullock
LenDale White
TJ
Bart Scott
Pacman Jones

Dino 6 Rings
03-01-2009, 11:39 AM
I see some of you have mentioned Houshmenzadah. I would take him on the Steelers in a heartbeat. I don't care what he did to the Towel. He's a Gamer..someone who gives 100%, and is not a troublemaker...never has been.

I'd be willling to bet any amount of money that if he was signed by the Steelers that 99.9% of you criticizing him would be kissing his butt in very short order. If he were a Steeler, we would love him...just like a Raven fan would love Hines if he played for them.

I will go on record right now as saying unless TJ H gets on his hands and knees at mid field, during a home pre-season game with a full stadium and strips himself down to his boxer shorts, then apologizes while all the fans throw rotten cabbage at him for at least an hour, that Man will NEVER be welcome in the Black and Gold by me. I hope his SPINE Gets Broken every single time we play his sorry arse.

He can keep his horse face off my roseter until he makes amends, I am not a Cowboys fan that allows the person who disgraced the Star to become my "hero" I will not allow TJ near our field and if they try to sign this guy, I will personally drive to Pittsburgh, find TJ and punch him in the face with a brick.

Unless he apologizes and subjects himself to Pittsburgh Humiliation.

On Record.

stlrtruck
03-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Ray Lewis
Ocho Stinko
TO
Chris Henry
TJH

Really top five? There's definitely more than 5 but these are my 5 (at least today).

Milkman
03-02-2009, 08:47 AM
Ray Lewis
TJ Shoebomber
TO
Crotcho Stinko
Vick

:rofl:

RJC
03-02-2009, 08:47 AM
I think it's hilarious that 99% of you didn't have the foresight to name the true names. Most of you mentioned Pro Bowl/All Pro/HOF type players simply because they play for a rival. However, if they played for us from the begining, and performed like they do on Sundays, you'd all freakin' love them. I look at it differently. I don't want high draft pick flops that get paid a ton of cash, don't perform, and wreck the cap. Mine Are:
1.)Ryan Leaf
2.)Ki-Janna Carter
3.)Tony Mandrich
4.)Akili Smith
5.)Brian Bosworth

Honorable Mentions:
1.)Heath Shuler
2.)Andre Ware
3.)Lawrence Philips
:thumbsup:

stlrtruck
03-02-2009, 10:12 AM
I think it's hilarious that 99% of you didn't have the foresight to name the true names. Most of you mentioned Pro Bowl/All Pro/HOF type players simply because they play for a rival. However, if they played for us from the begining, and performed like they do on Sundays, you'd all freakin' love them.

While these players have talent and some are Pro Bowlers or potential HOF, my selection was made from character that they've shown over the years. If they were playing with us from the beginning, I would hope that there character would have changed - but the point is that they didn't play with us from the beginning, their character showed, and I wouldn't want them on the team for any reason regardless of performance on Sunday.

Prime example - T.O. He performs on Sunday and yet his venom in the locker room has destroyed two teams and is well on it's way to destroying 3! Thanks but no thanks!

However, I also noticed your list had players that had the potential to be great, didn't, and also had character flaws. But I bet if they were selected by the Steelers you probably, maybe, would have given them the benefit of the doubt.

I guess it's easy to say when we're standing on this side of the fence with greatness! :drink:

CPanther95
03-02-2009, 01:01 PM
I think it's hilarious that 99% of you didn't have the foresight to name the true names. Most of you mentioned Pro Bowl/All Pro/HOF type players simply because they play for a rival. However, if they played for us from the begining, and performed like they do on Sundays, you'd all freakin' love them. I look at it differently. I don't want high draft pick flops that get paid a ton of cash, don't perform, and wreck the cap. Mine Are:
1.)Ryan Leaf
2.)Ki-Janna Carter
3.)Tony Mandrich
4.)Akili Smith
5.)Brian Bosworth

Honorable Mentions:
1.)Heath Shuler
2.)Andre Ware
3.)Lawrence Philips
:thumbsup:

You complain about the criteria as we defined them (big name players we wouldn't want) then go on to define your list with your own criteria. If you were to have "the foresight to name the true names", wouldn't the top 5 likely candidates be players we've never heard of?

By the way, Dallas had 13 pro-bowlers two years ago and ended up 9-7 last year. The Pro Bowl is awarded for individual achievement, not their contribution to a team. TO would top any of your top 5 because he can have far more negative influence on his teammates than any of the 5 you named. The better he does, the greater the clout and the more negative impact he can have. He represents a net negative. That's worse than having zero production.