PDA

View Full Version : Steelers off-season activity: Who should they add, cut, and trade for?

snyder034
02-28-2009, 01:24 PM
Why haven't the steelers been targeting Michael Bush of the raiders. Mendenhall is a complete bust and can be packaged and sent to oakland for Bush. The man is pretty much Jerome Bettis Jr.

Vincent
02-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Why haven't the steelers been targeting Michael Bush of the raiders. Mendenhall is a complete bust and can be packaged and sent to oakland for Bush. The man is pretty much Jerome Bettis Jr.

Sniffing glue causes brain damage.

kmsteelerwr15
02-28-2009, 01:39 PM
wow i still dont understand why people are calling Mendenhall a bust, i guess we were spoiled when Ben stepped in his rookie year...but its not like Bush has been a force for years it was more like half a year, if that

fansince'76
02-28-2009, 02:53 PM
:yawn:

Pitt$burgh$teeler$
02-28-2009, 02:53 PM
COngrats ON Yo First Post But U R Wrong If U Think Mendenhall A Bust !

hindes204
02-28-2009, 03:00 PM

:doh:

devilsdancefloor
02-28-2009, 03:31 PM

Al is that you? damn you are crafty old fart didnt know you knew about the internet!

mulldog24
02-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Bush is no Bettis,Mendenhall is no bust! Man you got:poop:on the brain:rofl:

Steelman16
02-28-2009, 05:05 PM
Al is that you? damn you are crafty old fart didnt know you knew about the internet!

:laughing:

The Duke
02-28-2009, 06:45 PM
and in the process trade for russell. those raiders sure do have talent

:coffee:

snyder034

well you think like him

SteelCurtain7
02-28-2009, 07:01 PM

Where's your proof that Mendenhall's a "complete bust"? He's played (part of) one year for us. :rolleyes:

4xSBChamps
02-28-2009, 07:08 PM
"..... looks-like I picked a bad-week.....

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/oldskoolxwpfan/airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

.....to give up sniffin'-glue!!!!!"

Galax Steeler
02-28-2009, 07:35 PM

:screwy::toofunny:

Fire Haley
02-28-2009, 08:22 PM
Probably just another drunken slob Clowns fan crying in his beer.

MasterOfPuppets
02-28-2009, 09:55 PM

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/4471/comicretardedspermjared.jpg (http://img27.imageshack.us/my.php?image=comicretardedspermjared.jpg)

NEPAsteeler
02-28-2009, 09:58 PM
And what exactly do you base your claim on? :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
02-28-2009, 10:16 PM
And what exactly do you base your claim on? :noidea:
i'm thinkin pure stupigity....:noidea:

SteelersTilIDie
02-28-2009, 10:53 PM

What about Mendenhall leads you to believe he's a bust, he only played in 4 games!
The Steelers aren't targeting Michael Bush because, I know it may be difficult to understand, the Steelers never do anything significant in the offseason outside of the draft!
:banging:

TheManOfSteel
02-28-2009, 10:57 PM
wow i still dont understand why people are calling Mendenhall a bust, i guess we were spoiled when Ben stepped in his rookie year...but its not like Bush has been a force for years it was more like half a year, if that

I totally agree. I thought he looked good in same Ravens game he got injured in.

LVSteelersfan
03-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Hey, trade Polomolu AND Mendenhall for Bush. After all Polomolu was a complete bust his rookie year. Throw in Sweed while you are at it. I am sure Bush is worth all that.

Dynasty
03-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Was the thread title written by a different person than the first post? I started reading this expecting a reasonably well thought out argument or statement.... Did you go and get wasted in between the title and post?

devilsdancefloor
03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
Was the thread title written by a different person than the first post? I started reading this expecting a reasonably well thought out argument or statement.... Did you go and get wasted in between the title and post?

nah al's assistant found the web site and started the thread so al could type his 1st post

Pi Kapp Steeler
03-01-2009, 07:40 PM

Bust?:screwy:

ricksteelers55
03-01-2009, 08:28 PM
Even if im probably the biggest fan of Michael Bush in this forum(look at my 2007 draft post) and I was praying to see Michael Bush in the black n gold cause he is steelers type of player,I dont think Mendenhall is a bust and im sure he will be a very good football player.

Yeah I wouldnt mind seing the Steelers trading a pick for Bush cause he would improve our short yardage and goal line situation,but make no mistake about it,I dont want us to trade Mendenhall for Bush.

What I would like to see is the Steelers improving our DB's,DL and OL

lilyoder6
03-01-2009, 08:45 PM
since they re-signed mchugh and mendenhall is back...

i think we can cut davis and russell "hopefully b4 the season starts b/c mendenhall has shown he can be the short yrdage back"

and i would not re-sign frazier and i can't think if we still have arnold harrison or not but if we do let him go

Stang909
03-01-2009, 10:35 PM
"..... looks-like I picked a bad-week.....

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/oldskoolxwpfan/airplane-lloyd-bridges-sniff-glue.jpg

.....to give up sniffin'-glue!!!!!"

looks like Jeff Reed's hair. Anyways lets just hope Mendenhall can hold onto the ball this year.