PDA

View Full Version : could it be the TT curse

devilsdancefloor
02-28-2009, 04:23 PM
Doushmandzadeh not signed n the first day or to this point the 2nd day of Free Agency? I thought the eagles where just dying to grab him. Maybe the curse has bit him in the arse? For such a hot commodity not much interest for him it would appear.:noidea::noidea:

stillers4me
02-28-2009, 09:35 PM
Probabaly not......Haynesworth hit the jackpot. I think I read the TT curse is limited to team losses only. :chuckle:

BrandonCarr39
03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Doushmandzadeh not signed n the first day or to this point the 2nd day of Free Agency? I thought the eagles where just dying to grab him. Maybe the curse has bit him in the arse? For such a hot commodity not much interest for him it would appear.:noidea::noidea:

FA is somewhat overrrated-there's a reason why their respective teams let them walk. Plus teams with good systems will always make backup plans year in and year our(by the draft or other sources).

Look at your team-everyone thought letting Plaxico Burress walk a couple of years ago was a huge mistake(I remember reading articles how BR started to struggle in '05 preseason w/o him)-look what happened in 2 of the next 4 seasons.

BrandonCarr39
03-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Probabaly not......Haynesworth hit the jackpot. I think I read the TT curse is limited to team losses only. :chuckle:

He signed with the Redskins though-as we all know, Redskins FAs under Snyder have been busts. Haynesworth will probably follow in that same path.