PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Some of you may remember that I sent off for about 300,000 free caps...through the Pepsi/Mountain Dew contest.

Well...a dear friend of ours lost her father a few months ago, and in his obituary I noticed that it said he was a life-long Steelers fan.

My wife and I thought it would be nice to send off for one of the Steelers caps for her as a token of her fathers passion for the team.

Well....It came in yesterday...and she was SO surprised to see her brand new...

CLEVELAND BROWNS CAP!!!!!

Guess I need to read the fine print to see if it hs a clause which states..."we reserve the right to replace any team cap with that of another based on availability"

What REALLY scares me is that is that I sent one off for HTG...and have about 10 more coming to me in the mail!!!!!

I swear on my mothers grave....if I get a Bengals cap...I will drive to Pepsi's headquarters .....walk into the office of the Chairman in charge of promotions...crawl onto his desk....take a poo on his paperwork...and yell at the top of my lungs.."Didnt expect that nasty crap???...yea, me EITHER!!!"""

SteelShooter
03-01-2009, 11:36 AM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........need some help? I'll go with ya and defile his wastebasket at the same time!

stillers4me
03-01-2009, 11:38 AM
ick.

Steeler in Carolina
03-01-2009, 11:46 AM
I would rather they sent me a letter saying they didn't have any more Steelers caps than replace with a Browns cap.

Godfather
03-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Wow, they're retarded. That's like sending a Bears cap because you ran out of Packers.

Maybe someone who actually knows something about football should pick the replacement caps.

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Wow, they're retarded. That's like sending a Bears cap because you ran out of Packers.

Maybe someone who actually knows something about football should pick the replacement caps.

That was my first thought also!!!

Preacher
03-01-2009, 12:13 PM
Wow.

First Michael Jackson gets burned by Pepsi and now this?

What is the company coming too?!

:rofl:

SteelShooter
03-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Wow.

What is the company coming too?!

:rofl:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-01-2009, 12:24 PM
Wow.

Good point!!!!...First Michael gets 2nd degree burns...then my friend gets a Browns cap.

Things are obviously getting worse!!!!

MACH1
03-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Look on the bright side. Butt wipe, fire starter, grease rags, ect. :sofunny:

JEFF4i
03-01-2009, 01:14 PM
I'd use it as toilet paper.

devilsdancefloor
03-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Some of you may remember that I sent off for about 300,000 free caps...through the Pepsi/Mountain Dew contest.

Well...a dear friend of ours lost her father a few months ago, and in his obituary I noticed that it said he was a life-long Steelers fan.

My wife and I thought it would be nice to send off for one of the Steelers caps for her as a token of her fathers passion for the team.

Well....It came in yesterday...and she was SO surprised to see her brand new...

CLEVELAND BROWNS CAP!!!!!

Guess I need to read the fine print to see if it hs a clause which states..."we reserve the right to replace any team cap with that of another based on availability"

What REALLY scares me is that is that I sent one off for HTG...and have about 10 more coming to me in the mail!!!!!

I swear on my mothers grave....if I get a Bengals cap...I will drive to Pepsi's headquarters .....walk into the office of the Chairman in charge of promotions...crawl onto his desk....take a poo on his paperwork...and yell at the top of my lungs.."Didnt expect that nasty crap???...yea, me EITHER!!!"""

make sure you eat nothing but corn and peanuts the day befoer ya go:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
03-01-2009, 10:35 PM
i'd shit in a box and ship it to em, with a little note saying,.....you send me shit.....WELL RIGHT BACK AT YA !!!......i will now be drinking coke ya asswhipes!!! :laughing:

PS....DON'T FORGET THE....." PACKING PEANUTS " .........:rofl:

Galax Steeler
03-02-2009, 05:10 AM
It was probably made in china.

HometownGal
03-02-2009, 06:56 AM

If I get a Bungles or Browns cap, you'd better look out mister. :pin: I'll, i'll, i'll . . . . .

give you a big cyber :hug: for being so thoughtful in the first place. It's the thought that counts! :drink:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2009, 07:10 AM
i'd shit in a box and ship it to em, with a little note saying,.....you send me shit.....WELL RIGHT BACK AT YA !!!......i will now be drinking coke ya asswhipes!!! :laughing:

PS....DON'T FORGET THE....." PACKING PEANUTS " .........:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-02-2009, 07:15 AM
If I get a Bungles or Browns cap, you'd better look out mister. :pin: I'll, i'll, i'll . . . . .

give you a big cyber :hug: for being so thoughtful in the first place. It's the thought that counts! :drink:

:jumper:...WhoooooHoooooo!!!!!