PDA

View Full Version : Commercials on NFL Network

NEPAsteeler
03-01-2009, 08:50 PM
Why is it that when you're watching the NFL Network nowadays, they air commercials right in the middle of their shows when it's not even a commercial break? I was watching NFL Replay just now (Giants/Panthers) and right as the Panthers were making one of their plays, boom, right to a commercial. I noticed this a lot on the network lately.

headymessman86
03-02-2009, 04:59 PM
I just wish they would stop playing the same two commercials over and over.

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 05:00 PM
i wish i got NFL Network...so, shut up everyone for rubbing it in my face! haha!

NEPAsteeler
03-02-2009, 05:05 PM
i wish i got NFL Network...so, shut up everyone for rubbing it in my face! haha!

It's a wonderul thing :flap:

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 05:09 PM
It's a wonderul thing :flap:

i'm aware that it exsists and i've layed my eyes upon the channel a few times in my day, but son, i will punch your lights out if you want to continue to rub the fact that you have better cable than i do in my stupid dumb face...then i'm taking you out! HAHA!

NEPAsteeler
03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
i'm aware that it exsists and i've layed my eyes upon the channel a few times in my day, but son, i will punch your lights out if you want to continue to rub the fact that you have better cable than i do in my stupid dumb face...then i'm taking you out! HAHA!

Help! I'm being threatened! LOL! Nahh, I'm just bustin' ya.

Here's to you getting the Network :drink:

Seriously though.. you're watching something, and right in the middle of something going on, they shoot right to a commercial. It's so annoying.