PDA

View Full Version : TJ Housh signs with Seattle

Fire Haley
03-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Seahawks | Houshmandzadeh agrees to terms
Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:00:23 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN, reports the Seattle Seahawks have agreed to terms with unrestricted free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals). Terms of the contract were not disclosed.

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 05:07 PM
good. now we don't have to deal with his crap and everyone talking about the "Cleat Cleaning Incident" twice a year when we play the stupid Bengals!

HometownGal
03-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Hope he brings along his boo rag and his :binky:

Good riddance to putrid garbage.

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-02-2009, 05:11 PM
Now this changes most peoples thought that Michael Crabtree is gonna be their draft pick.

I hope he got paid well, because there is no guarantee that Hasselbeck or Seneca Wallace will be able to get him the football.

NEPAsteeler
03-02-2009, 05:14 PM
Oh wait a shame it will be not being able to play him twice a year :chuckle:

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 05:18 PM
this reeks of the Donte Stallworth deal in Cleveland.

but not that it REALLY matters, but let's let the AFC North rivals deal out their players and make trades that seem to hurt their teams. that way we can get Tomlin a 3rd straight divison title. let's let them do whatever to help our cause. =)

Fordy
Glad he is with a team I hate nearly as much as our AFC North rivals so I can continue to despise him and root against him.

MasterOfPuppets
Now this changes most peoples thought that Michael Crabtree is gonna be their draft pick.

I hope he got paid well, because there is no guarantee that Hasselbeck or Seneca Wallace will be able to get him the football.i don't think so....so now they TJ and ..........uhhhhhhhhh...:uhh: ....i think they still go with crabtree.

stillers4me
03-02-2009, 05:20 PM
I can't wait to see the dejected faces on the Bungals fans tomorrow at worrk :chuckle:

ShutDown24
03-02-2009, 05:21 PM
Wow, and here I thought he would end up with a better team once leaving the Bungles.

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 05:21 PM
I can't wait to see the defected faces on the Bungals fans tomorrow at worrk :chuckle:

say to them, "look at the bright side...atleast you still have Chad Johnson doing nothing for your team!" haha!

stillers4me
03-02-2009, 05:29 PM
Bye Bye, Housch! It was fun jacking you up twice a year!

Godfather
03-02-2009, 05:39 PM
As good as he is at crying, he'll fit in very well in Seattle.

Give It To Abercrombie
03-02-2009, 05:47 PM
i don't think so....so now they TJ and ..........uhhhhhhhhh...:uhh: ....i think they still go with crabtree.

Can't you hear it already?

April 26, 2009:

"Wow, with the signing of TJ Houshmanzadeh this offseason, and now the drafting of Michael Crabtree, Seattle is revamping their passing game in a way that has Seahawk fans thinking playoffs again. Expedia.Hasselbeck.com will have soo many weapons to work with now...."

....from his back.

....while they are down by 24 in the late 3rd quarter.

steelersfanman92
03-02-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm going to miss seeing him cry after losing to the Steelers every year but he will fit in with Seattle

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm going to miss seeing him cry after losing to the Steelers every year but he will fit in with Seattle

yeah, him and Holmgren can spoon after every loss! haha!

Fire Haley
03-02-2009, 06:00 PM
Yeah all those WR picks they are taking might come of age by the time Palmer is heading for the TV booth.

The only thing left is for the Ocho Stinko saga to rise up again and their offseason will be complete.

SteelCityKing
03-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah all those WR picks they are taking might come of age by the time Palmer is heading for the TV booth.

The only thing left is for the Ocho Stinko saga to rise up again and their offseason will be complete.

don't worry...it's coming. haha!

i'm even willing to bet that Palmer, Johnson, Houshmandzedah are going to suck it up in the Fantasy Football polls this year. last season was the LAST season i'm taking Chad Johnson.

KeiselPower99
03-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Bye bye now.

Fire Haley
03-02-2009, 06:26 PM
Seahawks | Houshmandzadeh contract details
Mon, 02 Mar 2009

Updating a previous report, ESPN.com reports the Seattle Seahawks have signed unrestricted free-agent WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Bengals) to a five-year deal worth $40 million, sources told ESPN's Michael Smith. The contract includes $15 million in guarantees.

devilsdancefloor
03-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Like every reciever tha goes to seattle he wil be hurt by the 3rd game!

revefsreleets
03-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Could he get farther away from the Steelers?

X-Terminator
03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Damn, I'm going to miss seeing him get jacked up by the Steelers' secondary twice a season...

Hawkeye
03-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Doushmanzadah will fit very well with the rest of those pu$$ies

steelpride12
03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
After the towel discrimination, never liked the ugly rat. Good to see him away from the AFCN, and I love watching our rivals lose key players and watch our Steelers hold on strong!

BrandonCarr39
03-02-2009, 08:37 PM
Seattle should have given that money to Rocky Bernard.

What a waste.

CantStop85
03-02-2009, 08:58 PM
It's alright, we don't need TJ because we're working on getting....

John Kuhn.

According to The Arizona Republic Packers fullback John Kuhn, a restricted free agent, visited the Cardinals Monday and said he's on his way to Cincinnati. A college free agent with Pittsburgh in 2006, he wouldn't cost compensation.

Be jealous.

tony hipchest
03-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Could he get farther away from the Steelers?my thoughts too. he realized the bungles and browns will never have a shot at winning the divisional title (let alone going to a superbowl).

so he moves to the division where all teams suck and any of the 4 have a shot at the playoffs every year (all 4 have even been to the big game in the past 15 years plus you can even count the falcons as a 5th.)

he may not be as dumb as he looks but he did take more money to NOT be part of a 2X sb champ team when he rejected the steelers offer.

strike that.... he's as dumb as he looks, and more opportunistic than anything. only a moron would turn down cedric wilsons deal, and take less money to remain a bungle.

good luck being the next buerleson, branch, warrick, robinson, and jackson, houschbag!

Seattle- "where mediocre wr's go to die".

they should just bring back j. galloway for a fraction of the price and same production.

tony hipchest
03-02-2009, 09:20 PM
It's alright, we don't need TJ because we're working on getting....

John Kuhn.

Be jealous.

:doh:

touche'

bengals to the sb in '09. :tt03: (now the sb 44 logo in bungle colors makes so much sense) :dang:

Nighthawk
03-02-2009, 09:49 PM
TJ made a great decision, in Minny he would have been the surefire #1 option, overpaid and exposed! At least in Seattle he will be surrounded with other mediocre WR's just like in Cincy.

Seems like all the usual AFC North FA's are getting out while they can :(

Steelman16
03-03-2009, 12:24 AM
:doh:

touche'

bengals to the sb in '09. :tt03: (now the sb 44 logo in bungle colors makes so much sense) :dang:

It's a conspiracy theory I tell you!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Everybody knows that Kuhn invented the term, "the Bengals suck". :popcorn:

Steelman16
03-03-2009, 12:25 AM
Have fun in Seattle Housh, you won't be missed in this division.

lilyoder6
03-03-2009, 08:43 AM
TJ made a great decision, in Minny he would have been the surefire #1 option, overpaid and exposed! At least in Seattle he will be surrounded with other mediocre WR's just like in Cincy.

Seems like all the usual AFC North FA's are getting out while they can :(

i would highly doubt that.. minny was THE BEST option...

if anything u have AP to run the ball and scare any def on evry play
then u have a great def that will keep u in most games
finally, they do have bernard berrian who had a rly good yr last yr, so t.j would of been on the opp side

i don't think there is a #1 or #2 wr in the game anymore.. they both start and are in on most plays

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2009, 09:09 AM
He must have been tired of getting his arse kicked twice a year by the Steelers.

When do we play the Seahawks again? Lets see, NFC East last season, NFC North this season, then the NFC South...so we won't play Seattle again til the 2011 Season. I've got that game circled to CRUSH TJ's THROAT and Rip out his Guts after Snapping his SPINE and Busting his SKULL.

yeah...2011...I can't wait for that game already

LVSteelersfan
03-03-2009, 12:00 PM
Wow, some of you are pretty harsh on poor TJ. He really is a pretty good player and has torched the Steelers plenty over the years. Much more so than his counterpart ever did. I don't particularly like him, but he is one of the top #2 receivers in the league. Too bad he went to Hasselbeck and company. He will wither away in mediocrity up there in the rain.

Fire Haley
03-03-2009, 12:06 PM
I don't give a crap what he does in Seattle.

He's gone from our division and that's all that matters. Same for any other player that leaves and makes our opponents weaker.

Dino 6 Rings
03-03-2009, 12:51 PM
Wow, some of you are pretty harsh on poor TJ. He really is a pretty good player and has torched the Steelers plenty over the years. Much more so than his counterpart ever did. I don't particularly like him, but he is one of the top #2 receivers in the league. Too bad he went to Hasselbeck and company. He will wither away in mediocrity up there in the rain.

He Shined His Shoes with a Terrible Towel.

There is no room for forgiveness in my heart for Horse Face.

if there was a smiley that "spit on the floor" I'd use it next to his name everytime it was mentioned.

memphissteelergirl
03-03-2009, 01:27 PM
He Shined His Shoes with a Terrible Towel.

There is no room for forgiveness in my heart for Horse Face.

if there was a smiley that "spit on the floor" I'd use it next to his name everytime it was mentioned.

Hear, here! :drink:

Buh-bye, TJ...good-bye...good luck...good riddance.

AllD
03-03-2009, 02:52 PM
At least he got out of Cincy. Tells you he went for the $ because the Vikes are a better team, but Seattle is a better city to live in and ponied up the $.

St33lersguy
03-03-2009, 03:59 PM
haha. Now the Bungles lose T.J. Douchbadilla their best player. HAHAHA!!! That's a great way for the Bungles to surpass the Clowns as the worst team in the AFC North recordwise next year and maybe post the NFL's worst record

SteelCurtain7
03-03-2009, 05:03 PM
A question, TJ? Who's going to throw you the ball? Hasselbald was out most of last year with a cracked back, and Seneca Wallace sucks like a Hoover.

You should have thought this through better.

Fire Haley
03-03-2009, 05:08 PM
He made the right choice, the Vikes have a washed up QB and Seneca Wallace? ha ha!

Good move. Get the hell outta Cincy while you can.

lilyoder6
03-03-2009, 05:27 PM
He made the right choice, the Vikes have a washed up QB and Seneca Wallace? ha ha!

Good move. Get the hell outta Cincy while you can.

1st seneca plays for the seahawks.. and 2nd hassleback sucks major balls too...

but minny has a far better run game and def

Fire Haley
03-03-2009, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I was thinking of his clone, Tarvaris Jackson - but now they got Sage Rosenfels - woo-hoo.