PDA

View Full Version : Future Bengals!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
03-03-2009, 02:40 PM
Players I dont want

There are several players in this draft that I would shy away from due to either attitude problems or inability to stay out of trouble.

Here is a partial list of what I like to call..."Future Bengals"

1) Percy Harvin.....Suspended in high school and college (unsportsmanlike conduct, inappropriate language and improper contact with an official) Not a likable personality and tends to rub teammates the wrong way.

2) Vontae Davis...Feels as if is "entightled"...benched for getting in a coaches face... Davis has built a reputation as an arrogant player who doesn’t get along well with teammates and coaches.

3) Brandon Pettigrew....Charged with assault and battery of a police officer on January 20th of last year

Feel free to add your own players to this wall of shame!!

deminutah
03-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Andre Smith - not that we have a shot at him, but Saban suspended him for the Sugar Bowl and his walkout stunt at the combine. What a jackass, he probably lost close to 20 million.

MDSteel15
03-04-2009, 01:13 PM
This came from your other post but I believe it fits here LLT:

RB Bernard Scott of Abilene Christian...The best player you have never heard of...5,347 career rushing yards...7.9 career avg per carry...1,647 recieving yards...and 84 total TD's!! Beware,,serious character issues!!! 4 arrests while in college....