PDA

View Full Version : Chick Tries to Sack Ben Roethlisberger

mesaSteeler
03-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Chick Tries to Sack Ben Roethlisberger

Posted Mar 3rd 2009 1:45AM by TMZ Staff

Question: If you're trying to score chicks in a Vegas nightclub, what's more impressive than a Super Bowl Ring?
Answer: Two Super Bowl rings.

(see link for pictures - http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/03/ben-roethlisberger-las-vegas/ - mesa)

Big Ben Roethlisberger hit the club scene at Tao in Vegas this weekend with a couple of his fellow Pittsburgh Steelers to celebrate his 27th birthday -- and the chicks loved 'em.

We're told Ben was drinkin' mostly bottled water that night ... with the exception of a celebratory glass of the bubbly. And why not?! Dude won the frickin' Super Bowl.

(Drinking water is Vegas. Now that I like reading. Smart move Ben, Very Smart Move. - mesa)

iceman000123
03-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Smart move indeed. Give it up for
Big Ben

jev7452
03-03-2009, 09:52 PM
haha yeah i think weve all seen enough of his drunken mess pictures.. good to see he's maturing!.. smart man

Hapa
03-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Honestly I don't care if he gets drunk as ****. As long as he plays good football and doesn't kill anyone or sell drugs.

BubbyBrister
03-04-2009, 08:36 AM
it was said (and shown in pics) that he was drinking a clear liquid out of a water bottle, not necessarily water. i know that most of us have done that/heard of that at some point, so its not out of the question. probably done to stay away from the negative press/matt leinart syndrome that pics w/ alcohol bring on.

this is what i thought as soon as I heard about it.

OR

he just likes drinking water to celebrate the super bowl victory

steelerbackr4life
03-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Atleast Big Snack was there to carry him out if need be

devilsdancefloor
03-04-2009, 09:36 AM
it was said (and shown in pics) that he was drinking a clear liquid out of a water bottle, not necessarily water. i know that most of us have done that/heard of that at some point, so its not out of the question. probably done to stay away from the negative press/matt leinart syndrome that pics w/ alcohol bring on.

this is what i thought as soon as I heard about it.

OR

he just likes drinking water to celebrate the super bowl victory

or maybe he doesnt want to end up with a lil ben somewhere and doesnt want to get falling down drunk?

KeiselPower99
03-04-2009, 09:40 AM
Why would he be picking up chicks in Vegas? Dont he live with a girl in GA?

lilyoder6
03-04-2009, 11:19 AM
it looks like those girls were dropping down and getting there eagle on

The_WARDen
03-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Really? It's come to this? We now care if a 27 year old drinks in Vegas?

Really? :popcorn:

Galax Steeler
03-04-2009, 06:00 PM
As long as he had a good time that is all that matters.