View Full Version : Screwed at the drive thru? Dial 911

steelerbackr4life
03-04-2009, 11:12 PM
This is sad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZDIsCMLbPE

augustashark
03-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Of course, a lib pissed about her chicken nuggets. LOL

I wonder why she did'nt call the whitehouse, Obama would have surely helped her.......for a small fee.

The Patriot
03-05-2009, 06:23 AM
I love how the dispatcher tried to help this idiot instead of hanging up. :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
03-05-2009, 08:20 AM
She needs fined and put on Road Clean up duty so she doesn't do this type of thing again.

However, If I would have Paid for Chicken Nuggets or any product, got my change, then was told afterwards, "we are out of Chicken Nuggets" I would have wanted my money back too. I wouldn't have called the mother effing cops however, I would have cursed though and been angry and eventually ate my McDouble that was offered.

This woman needs a good lesson in "You Can't Always Get What You Want....But if You Try Sometimes, You Just Mind Find, You Get What You Need"

SteelersMongol
03-05-2009, 08:28 AM
This is just stupid.

HometownGal
03-05-2009, 08:58 AM
Me thinks this chick needs to go back to pre-school and learn how to speak ENGLISH. Maybe then she can qualify for a McNuggets Happy Meal. :screwy:

KeiselPower99
03-05-2009, 10:22 AM
Maybe the welfare check was running short and she needed that money back. Now on a serious note. Couldnt they give her a gift card or something???

revefsreleets
03-05-2009, 10:48 AM
OK, I can't resist.

Think she voted for McCain or Obama?

HometownGal
03-05-2009, 10:49 AM
OK, I can't resist.

Think she voted for McCain or Obama?

:toofunny::toofunny::rofl:

I think that's a no-brainer. :chuckle:

steelerbackr4life
03-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Maybe the welfare check was running short and she needed that money back. Now on a serious note. Couldnt they give her a gift card or something???

I believe the end result was she was given a gift certificate :hug: by McDonalds. The police department cited her for misuse of 911 services. Rightfully so. :doh:

The funny part is, calling 911 is a common tactic used by those who reside in our nations inner cities and poorer sections. I grew up in "da hood" I have seen similar callings alot of times. People will call 911 when they need a locksmith, to try to keep the lights from being turned off, plumber, babysitter, car run out of gas, the possibilities are endless. It really brings the amount of respect for the police and the crap they put up with on a daily basis to lite.

revefsreleets
03-05-2009, 11:38 AM
She should have voted for consumer advocate Ralph Nader! He'd have let her "Hold her Mcnuggets"

kittenfantastico76
03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
I watched the "comments" about this on Chelsea Lately last night and laughed my butt off... how can this woman be so stupid!!!

vasteeler
03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
from Joe Peschi(sp) They F#@% you at the drive thru

kittenfantastico76
03-05-2009, 11:30 PM
And I was thinking... with McDonald's being on EVERY corner in America it didn't occur to this person to drive to a different one to get her McNuggets... (then again she did call 911 in this case.. I guess I shouldn't be surprised).

Next time I'm a Chili's and they are out of southwest egg rolls, I'm totally calling the president to discuss this emergency... CODE ORANGE!!!

Preacher
03-05-2009, 11:48 PM
So I went to the drive through tonight. . . ordered a Steak Burrito supreme with no beans.

I got a stuft burrito...

I should have called 911!!!