PDA

View Full Version : Very original.

83-Steelers-43
01-06-2006, 11:46 PM
:puke: http://members.cox.net/bigpoppag/JungleTowel.jpg :checkit: :jerkit:

How pathetically sad and unoriginal is this? I'll give them credit, they are a funny organization. Fake and unoriginal, but funny and amusing.

Suitanim
01-07-2006, 12:36 AM
Cintas...the Uniform people.
I guess there will be a few hundred of these shitrags flying around during the game. All the more reason to take pity on the Bengals...

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2006, 12:41 AM
and when we win, Im lookin forward to joey porter taking one of these to shine our helmets with !!! and then bury it in the middle of bungal stadium with a tombstone that reads.. " The Steelers Were Here !! "

CantStop85
01-07-2006, 12:46 AM
and when we win, Im lookin forward to joey porter taking one of these to shine our helmets with !!! and then bury it in the middle of bungal stadium with a tombstone that reads.. " The Steelers Were Here !! "
Hey, yeah, good idea...counter an imitation with another imitation. :rolleyes: With our imitation terrible towels and your "Hines Ward, wannabe-Chad dances", I think we're about even. :smile:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2006, 12:48 AM
yeah ur probably right.. but u know if we do win, we gotta do something to get ya'll back for the TJ stunt he pulled after the last meeting :rofl:

Koopa
01-07-2006, 12:49 AM
knocking them out of the playoffs is a good enough payback for what that ***** did

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Hey, yeah, good idea...counter an imitation with another imitation. :rolleyes: With our imitation terrible towels and your "Hines Ward, wannabe-Chad dances", I think we're about even. :smile:

Dude, he was mocking him. Or didn't you pick up on that? :shake01:

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2006, 12:54 AM
knocking them out of the playoffs is a good enough payback for what that ***** did

Right on Man.. best payback we can give them is a 1way ticket to their living room for the rest of January !

CantStop85
01-07-2006, 12:55 AM
Dude, he was mocking him. Or didn't you pick up on that? :shake01:
Haha, silly steeler...you make me giggle. Aren't you precious?

In order to mock someone you have to imitate them. :smile: The fact that it was mocking didn't make it any less cheesy than those sh***y terrible towel imitations.

Oh yeah, and right back at ya with the negative rep, bud. :rolleyes:

Brady12
01-07-2006, 01:16 AM
lol, I was on the Steelers forum, becaus eI wa slooking for pictures today when I saw this thread, and every post was talking about how bad these Bengals mocked the Steelers, and they have no sense of originality etc. I love it. But I have to admit, the yellow looks better in the crowd than orange.

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 01:27 AM
Haha, silly steeler...you make me giggle. Aren't you precious?

In order to mock someone you have to imitate them. :smile: The fact that it was mocking didn't make it any less cheesy than those sh***y terrible towel imitations.

Ready? Follow me here....

Hines was mocking Chad. He was basically making fun of him. That's different than distributing something that another team has been giving it's fans for generations. Wow, same with the Bears and the "Super Bowl Shuffle". What a coincidence. As for the "silly steeler" comment.......I guess it's better than hitting the bandwagon only when my team get's hot. Pathetic. :grin:

CantStop85
01-07-2006, 02:00 AM
Ready? Follow me here....

Hines was mocking Chad. He was basically making fun of him. That's different than distributing something that another team has been giving it's fans for generations. Wow, same with the Bears and the "Super Bowl Shuffle". What a coincidence. As for the "silly steeler" comment.......I guess it's better than hitting the bandwagon only when my team get's hot. Pathetic. :grin:
Yeah, no kidding Hines was mocking Chad...we already established that. My point is that you have to imitate someone in order to mock them. I know that it was supposed to be poking fun at Chad, but that didn't make it any more original. And I already made it clear that I thought the imitation terrible towels for the bengals were idiotic.

And yes, you got me, I hit the bandwagon when it was hot for the Bengals...some 16 years ago. Why don't you try living through 15 years of losing seasons and then you can get back to me with that bandwagon bull****, sweetheart.

augustashark
01-07-2006, 02:05 AM
And yes, you got me, I hit the bandwagon when it was hot for the Bengals...some 16 years ago. Why don't you try living through 15 years of losing seasons and then you can get back to me with that bandwagon bull****, sweetheart.[/QUOTE]

You prob did a lot of drinking over those 15yrs! This is the 1st step to recovery.

HI CANTSTOP85 THANKS FOR COMING! :beerbang:

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 02:47 AM
Strange...........on his or her profile it states that he or she is 16 years old.

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Didn`t we talk not to long ago about immitators! Keep trying, next there will be bengal stripes on only one side of thier helmet! Then the stripes will turn Black & Gold!

The JoKeR
01-07-2006, 10:16 AM
Strange...........on his or her profile it states that he or she is 16 years old.

yes it does lol...and it even states the bday as being august 22nd 1989. I'm sure he's been paying attention to the bengals since he was born :rolleyes:

Lambertfan
01-07-2006, 12:00 PM
Don't these other teams fans have their own forums?

Brady12
01-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Oh come on, you dont like me or something? I can be fun... lol.

SalukiSteelers
01-07-2006, 04:15 PM

Yeah, about even. Riiiiiggghhhht. You know why Ward was able to mock Chad Johnson's end zone celebrations? Because he'd just scored a touchdown. Hmmmmm...a touchdown. I wonder if 85 remebers what one of those is when the other team is wearing Black & Gold. It's been a while, so probably not.

As for the Bengals "Terrible Team," errrr, "Towel." it simply reinforces my belief that other teams want to be the Steelers. Oh yeah, any Bungles fans who wave that orange eyesore are really just showing themselves to be closet Steelers fans, at best, or unoriginal, northern Kentucky rubes who can't figure out there own way to show support for their team, at worst. Either way, your towell is definately terrible but you might want to save it for the 2020 playoffs. Sounds about right, doesn't it?

Oh well, it's all in good fun. Hopefully the Steelers can reassert their ownership of the North with this game. If not, and if CJ takes it to the house, I'm gonna feel pretty stupid for ripping Cincy's pathetic knockoff of a Pittsburgh icon: Myron Cope's ORIGINAL Terrible Towel.

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 05:14 PM
I guess Copy Cats would go good here!

And the founder of the bengals towel is probably Byron Tope!

Tomorrow, try waving a white flag! Maybe we will have some mercy

SalukiSteelers
01-07-2006, 05:22 PM
I guess Copy Cats would go good here!

And the founder of the bengals towel is probably Byron Tope!

Tomorrow, try waving a white flag! Maybe we will have some mercy

Beautiful, cleve, simply beautiful!!

MichiSteeler
01-07-2006, 09:02 PM
Thats gay... Oh well, this is like their first successful season in franchise history... So they r trying to start something... Y not mock greatness?:smile: Seriously tho, thats gay... what a blantant copy... If if i see a "Jungle Curtain" or "Win one for the... well just win one for once!" type of copy ill be pissed

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 09:20 PM
Thats gay... Oh well, this is like their first successful season in franchise history... So they r trying to start something... Y not mock greatness?:smile: Seriously tho, thats gay... what a blantant copy... If if i see a "Jungle Curtain" or "Win one for the... well just win one for once!" type of copy ill be pissed
They just can`t stand the thought of Yellow Towels flying around like every other stadium. The NFL has taken notice! Steelers Fan are Everywhere!

Avoid Lloyd
01-07-2006, 09:30 PM
Ever see the white towels that the Eagles fans swing around? Lame.

Sharkissle29
01-07-2006, 10:23 PM
are all the bengals fans really gonna be waving those around tmw? they will be a laughing stock if they do.....

Stlrs4Life
01-07-2006, 10:34 PM
This isn't the first imitation they had. They had another stupid towel called the "Rumble Rag". How gay is that?

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 10:47 PM
They didn`t have a Icky Rag? LOL

melroseplace
01-07-2006, 11:56 PM
But I have to admit, the yellow looks better in the crowd than orange.

just like the Steelers look better on the field than the Bungles :smile:

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-08-2006, 10:01 AM
Shameful!!!

Steel - X
01-08-2006, 10:08 AM
I am not positive but I think at the begining of the Bucs game I saw a lot of white towles being thrown around at that game.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 10:38 AM

:rofl: :rofl:

83-Steelers-43
01-08-2006, 11:10 AM
I am not positive but I think at the begining of the Bucs game I saw a lot of white towles being thrown around at that game.

I don't recall seeing towels, but I actually saw the majority of the fans waving Buccaneer flags.

Steel - X
01-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Maybe thats what it was.

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 11:54 AM
I think we all know what the original towel was!

There is only ONE Terrible Towel! Try if you must, nobody can compete with our Towel!

Thank You Mryon!

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 01:27 PM
Just like their uniforms and their stadium "jungle," yet another fugly prop of the Bungals. (yawn)

:bouncy:

tony hipchest
01-08-2006, 01:38 PM
lets not talk about what they have in their rooms under their bed. :grin:

why cant they just wave tiger tails like they did for my highschools football team (the tigers)
much cooler than biting our style.

shevdog
01-08-2006, 01:58 PM

Far from even...

Chad's definatley not the originator of all those dances and end displays. T.O. has been there done that too and he wasn't the original. Ward just mocked Chad, just like he did T.O. last year and others along the way.

And the Terrible Towl is over 30 years strong, with no corperate stamping. I agree with others that this is a crappy and patheic immitation of the original Terrible Towel!

Oi!

Enjoy the last Bengles game of the year. Once the Steelers get this win, thing will be truly even, with the Bengles back in their black.

2.5 hours to kickoff.

Enjoy the game!

CantStop85
01-08-2006, 11:34 PM
yes it does lol...and it even states the bday as being august 22nd 1989. I'm sure he's been paying attention to the bengals since he was born :rolleyes:
My point was I've been a bengals fans since I can remember and I've never lived through a bengals playoff game until now.

Yeah bro, I'm not ashamed to put my age out there, it's not like age is something I can control. Yup...16 years old and I'd be willing to bet that I'm still more intelligent than you. :grin: