PDA

View Full Version : Quandry

3 to be 4
01-07-2006, 06:41 AM
if the Patriots win im still not sure who to pull for in your game. Sure, i want to host the Steelers in the AFC Championship. But if the steelers beat the Bungholes, i dont get get the thrill of seeing the Patriots go into the RCA Dome and ruin the Colts season again. You guys will get that pleasure. So it would be either, go to DEnver and then host Pittsburgh.
Or Go to Indy and then probably go to Denver. I know the first scenario makes more sense since we get to play AFCC at home AND play the Steelers, plus you guys get to have some fun to.
Oh, OK, just to spread the fun and not be selfish...LETS GO STEELERS!!!!!!

but you guys will owe me. I have to sacrifice my dream game of NE at Indy.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-07-2006, 07:46 AM
You've slapped Indy around enough. What could be better than hosting the AFCC at home. Hopefully it will work out for both of our teams.

3 to be 4
01-07-2006, 08:48 AM
hey there Cape Cod. I lived in Hyannis from 1972 to 1985. (age 10 thru 23). strange place to grow up. where are you?

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Yarmouth. I love it. Never knew how much of a beach bum I really was until I moved up here. Did you go to Barnstable?

3 to be 4
01-07-2006, 11:58 AM
Yarmouth. I love it. Never knew how much of a beach bum I really was until I moved up here. Did you go to Barnstable?

Yes, my name is Michael L, and I am a recovering survivor of Barnstable High School, Class of 1980. About all i remember of my senior year was the hockey team winning the State Title, Molson, Kahlua, and Reunite wine. But its 25 years later and im a long cleaned up family man with two little girls who will never know all that. hahaha

I mean, what else is there to DO for a kid in Hyannis? how many times can you drive around Main St, South St, and go to the mall?

You wouldnt happen to know Cathy and Steve Taylor, the only friends from back them who still on CC (Raymond Rd Yarmouth)?

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 12:23 PM
I don`t care who we play or where!

The " Bus has a GPS , Goalline Penetrating System," We`ll go anywhere!

tony hipchest
01-07-2006, 12:29 PM

or "gut penetrating system" for short

"bus(t) that gut!"
"bus(t) that gut!"
"bus(t) that gut!"

Brady12
01-07-2006, 12:49 PM
Personally I want another shot at Denver, I feel we didn't play like we should. Go Steelers, Go Pats. Then if it happens, I'll take Indy in the Championship game, if they beat Pittsburgh and we beat Denver, if not, then oh well. As long as NEw England survives Denver i'll be alright. As long as we survive JAX by the way too. lol.

3 to be 4
01-07-2006, 01:07 PM

didnt Wilt Chamberlain have one of those.:bouncy:

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-07-2006, 01:09 PM
Yes, my name is Michael L, and I am a recovering survivor of Barnstable High School, Class of 1980. About all i remember of my senior year was the hockey team winning the State Title, Molson, Kahlua, and Reunite wine. But its 25 years later and im a long cleaned up family man with two little girls who will never know all that. hahaha

I mean, what else is there to DO for a kid in Hyannis? how many times can you drive around Main St, South St, and go to the mall?

You wouldnt happen to know Cathy and Steve Taylor, the only friends from back them who still on CC (Raymond Rd Yarmouth)?I'll pm you

rowedf
01-07-2006, 01:25 PM
oh come on, lets make it fair, you beat us at home in the AFC championship and we can return the favor this year :)

MichiSteeler
01-07-2006, 08:18 PM
Alright thats assuming the patsies even make it past the jags. And assuming they make it to indy thru whatever scenario, theres noway that they would be ending their season. As a matter of fact Id rather take all other AFC playoff teams against indy then the pats honestly. The jags, steelers, who gay?'s, and broncos in my opinion would all have better shots against the colts. But w/e