PDA

View Full Version : How many Steeler fans going to the game?

Lambertfan
01-07-2006, 10:27 AM
I am curious about how many fans are going to show up? Anybody hearing anything on how big a crowd wil be showing up?:bouncy: :bouncy:

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 11:13 AM
I might head out there to tailgate with some buddies. I'm not sure how many will show up. The Cincinatti "organization" and local radio shows supposedly are being very strict when selling tickets over the phone and in some cases hanging up when a (412) area code shows up.

Plus, their fans are ummmm....actually showing up to watch their team play so I'm sure it won't be as packed with steeler fans as it has been for the last fifteen years. I'm sure we will be there in force as usual though. Wether in the stadium or outside of it. :tt:

Sharkissle29
01-07-2006, 07:52 PM
i'd say expect 2-5 thousand....

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Decided not to drive to Cincinatti. Felt sick all day for some reason. Hope it's not the flu. Taking it easy tonight so I will be able to have fun tomorrow. Decided to have people over and watch it on the big screen.

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 08:03 PM
My heart will be there! But I`ll be home, my house, party! If you ain`t wearing black & Gold, you ain`t getting in.

Fans going, Represent us well!

HeroDecks
01-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Decided not to drive to Cincinatti. Felt sick all day for some reason. Hope it's not the flu. Taking it easy tonight so I will be able to have fun tomorrow. Decided to have people over and watch it on the big screen.

It's not the flu just butterflies you get when your football season is about to end.

24seven
01-08-2006, 01:25 AM
you sound very experienced and why shouldn't you.. your end is just around the bend.. or rather lurking along with big Ben.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 01:30 AM

that crap is definately going around, Ive had it for a week now and so has my wife.. it sux !!

83-Steelers-43
01-08-2006, 11:15 AM
It's not the flu just butterflies you get when your football season is about to end.

Well, I guess you would know since your team has been in the playoffs so often in the last fifteen years. :grin: