PDA

View Full Version : Daylight savings time.

Fire Haley
03-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Did you remember to reset the time on your appliances?

Not that it really matters.

My days are not the days of the week, bearing the stamp of any heathen deity, nor are they minced into hours and fretted by the ticking of a clock.

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 01:12 PM
no. and my crackberry didnt automatically reset the time. :noidea:

now im screwed.

kittenfantastico76
03-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Thankfully - none of the older clocks I have right now are ticking (my dad collects/restores old clocks so I get them from him).. .however the microwave is never set, and I need to fix the "old time" clock in the kitchen but thankfully the cable box is right and my alarm clock is right. Thats' all that matters. I switched the clock in my jeep on the way to see the watchmen yesterday so that was handled. Usually I forget the Jeep and my mind goes into a quick panic when I get in there before work the morning after the switch.

MasterOfPuppets
03-09-2009, 09:40 AM
no. and my crackberry didnt automatically reset the time. :noidea:

now im screwed. we call em dingleberries around here....:laughing: .....:moon:..:checkit:

devilsdancefloor
03-10-2009, 11:46 AM
i hate this crap! this is only the 2nd year of my life i have ever done day light savings time! (i live in indiana).

MasterOfPuppets
03-10-2009, 12:01 PM
i hate this crap! this is only the 2nd year of my life i have ever done day light savings time! (i live in indiana).
:huh:

stlrtruck
03-10-2009, 12:39 PM
:huh:

Until last year (I believe) Indiana didn't follow the daylight savings time. So they never had to worry about it.

MasterOfPuppets
03-10-2009, 12:50 PM
Until last year (I believe) Indiana didn't follow the daylight savings time. So they never had to worry about it.didn't know that...i'd like to see em scrape it myself....it sucks driving to work in the dark, then driving home from work in the dark. :doh: