PDA

View Full Version : Bengal fan came into my work yesterday

RoethlisBURGHer
01-07-2006, 10:33 AM
A Bengal fan came into my work yesterday.I work at a gas station,and he pulled up to one of our non pre-pay pumps,so I authorized him to pump his gas,got out tye binolculars to get his plate #.He has a Bengals plate frame with a tail on it,and his plate said WHO DEY on it.

He came in with his Bengals hat on,and a Palmer jersey.I had on my knit Steelers sideline hat (yellow side) on because I had just come inside 5 minutes before he got there.When he came in to pay,he was singing the Who Dey song...and he looked at me and saw my hat.

I just looked at him and said 'THE PITTSBURGH STEELERS,THAT'S WHO!"My boss just started laughing,she thought it was hilarious (she's a Browns fan,but she's rooting for us).He paid for his gas and said "I'll be back on Monday for you to eat your crow."

Sad to say,he won't be back after the ass kicking we put on his Bungles this Sunday!

WHO DEY?WE DEY!

SteelCityMan786
01-07-2006, 11:14 AM
HAHAHA. That Bengals Fan Got Served. Way To Go Man. That's some Funny Shit.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-07-2006, 11:20 AM
What an ass !! I love these all these people coming out of the woodwork... where were all these fans not too long ago when the bengals were still the bottom of the NFL.

RoethlisBURGHer
01-07-2006, 11:27 AM
What an ass !! I love these all these people coming out of the woodwork... where were all these fans not too long ago when the bengals were still the bottom of the NFL.

Hiding IN the woodwork.I know a few true Bengal fans,and they hate the success because now so many people in Ohio,Southern Indiana,and Kentucky are claiming to be lifelong Bengal fans when they've never worn orange and black in thier life.

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 11:48 AM
I would have written down his plate and when he left called the cops and told them he left without paying.

bengalsfan21
01-07-2006, 11:56 AM
Damn bandwagon fans give us a bad name............I remember being able to yell across the stadium to someone and being able to hear them perfectly..........Not all fans can say that

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2006, 11:59 AM
I remember being able to yell across the stadium to someone and being able to hear them perfectly..........Not all fans can say that

:rofl: That's good stuff.

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 12:15 PM
Roeth. Nice reply! In true Steelers Fashion! Props

Brady12
01-07-2006, 12:51 PM
lol, thats pretty funny, Glad you stood up for your Steelers.

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 03:18 PM
Way to go Roeth!

MichiSteeler
01-07-2006, 08:08 PM
Lol, thats funny. BTW nice sig! Way to kill dem gay old irish!