PDA

View Full Version : Hey Demos

HometownGal
03-08-2009, 01:22 PM
:tap: Care to explain why your "boys" refused to listen when the Bush Admininstration, Senator McCain, Alan Greenspan and others warned of the serious potential of an impending economic crisis, which warnings dated all the way back to April, 2001? :scratchchin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 01:38 PM
because they always lie? :hunch:

atleast they listenend about WMD. :noidea:

Crushzilla
03-08-2009, 02:33 PM
Didn't the Republicans have control of the house in 2003?

While it's good television for Fox News, I'm failing to see how bipartisan politics has anything to do with how we're going to put food on the table in five years.

Fox News has no interest in the long term well-being of our country... only their own agenda.

GBMelBlount
03-08-2009, 02:39 PM
This is a great illustration of how the government and many politicians like Barney Fwank put their personal agendas first, and are ruining this country.......

and yet so many of the ignorant and clueless out there will still blame this crisis and everything else solely on Bush and capitalism, and the cause of much of this, the government, will be even further looked to as the solution.

Who is John Gault.

stillers4me
03-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Fox News has no interest in the long term well-being of our country... only their own agenda.

OMG......I'm laughing so hard I can hardly breathe...........:rofl:

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 03:13 PM
This is a great illustration of how the government and many politicians like Barney Fwank put their personal agendas first, and are ruining this country.......

and yet so many of the ignorant and clueless out there will still blame this crisis and everything else solely on Bush and capitalism, and the cause of much of this, the government, will be even further looked to as the solution.

Who is John Gault.

:whistle:

God Bless The U.S.A.
by Lee Greenwood

If tomorrow all the things were gone,
I’d worked for all my life. :dollar::dollar: :dollar:
And I had to start again,
with just my children and my wife.

I’d thank my lucky stars,
to be livin here today.
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom,
and they can’t take that away. :tt02::

And I’m proud to be an American,
where at least I know I’m free.
And I wont forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.

And I gladly stand up,
next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land,
God bless the USA. :usa:

From the lakes of Minnesota,
to the hills of Tennessee.
Across the plains of Texas,
From sea to shining sea.

From Detroit down to Houston,
and New York to L.A.
Well there's pride in every American heart,
and its time we stand and say.

That I’m proud to be an American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA. :usa:

And I’m proud to be and American,

And I gladly stand up,
God bless the USA. :tt02:

GBMelBlount
03-08-2009, 03:14 PM

Ya, I wish they'd get over that freedom, liberty, government accountability and conservative values shtick. :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
03-08-2009, 03:17 PM
:whistle:

Great song Tony. :thumbsup:

SCSTILLER
03-08-2009, 03:42 PM

Yeah, and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and all the others don't have an agenda that suits their views. Watch Keith Olberman for ten seconds and tell me he doesn't have his own agenda, also Katie (I have the same plastic surgeon as Pelosi) Couric and try and tell me she/they don't have their own agenda.

Great video GB, wish more people did research! All the dem's voted to let Fannie and Freddie do business as usual, and now my condo isn't worth nearly as much as when I bought it, woohoo!

stillers4me
03-08-2009, 03:56 PM
All the dem's voted to let Fannie and Freddie do business as usual, and now my condo isn't worth nearly as much as when I bought it, woohoo!

Mine, too. Who's going to bail us out?

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Great video GB, wish more people did research!:rolleyes:

HometownGal
03-08-2009, 04:02 PM

Silly girl. The Savior of course!

http://forums.dailycomet.com/eve/forums/a/ga/ul/1561013938/inlineimg/Y/obama_walking_on_water%5B1%5D.jpg

Send him your mortgage payments, utility bills, taxes - send all of it - Obama will take care of you, my child.

HometownGal
03-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Great video GB, wish more people did research! All the dem's voted to let Fannie and Freddie do business as usual, and now my condo isn't worth nearly as much as when I bought it, woohoo!

You obviously didn't do your research - LOL! GB didn't post the video. :wink02::chuckle:

SCSTILLER
03-08-2009, 04:12 PM
You obviously didn't do your research - LOL! GB didn't post the video. :wink02::chuckle:

Oops, sorry about that HTG! Don't know what the heck I was thinking.

Let me try this again, Great post HTG, wish more people did research! Better?

Tony, waiting on another smiley remark from ya! :wink02:

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Oops, sorry about that HTG! Don't know what the heck I was thinking.

Let me try this again, Great post HTG, wish more people did research! Better?

Tony, waiting on another smiley remark from ya! :wink02:thats ok. im still waiting on a response from you in the "hey republicans" thread (in which you failed to do your research). :popcorn:

MACH1
03-08-2009, 04:51 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0O2CPGcOPk0/SY5eDXhoO2I/AAAAAAAADjI/rk2ZIS5xtvI/s400/Obama%27s+Billions_More+Pork+Than+Beans.png

Crushzilla
03-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Yeah, and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and all the others don't have an agenda that suits their views. Watch Keith Olberman for ten seconds and tell me he doesn't have his own agenda, also Katie (I have the same plastic surgeon as Pelosi) Couric and try and tell me she/they don't have their own agenda.

I'm not saying they do either.

That's the problem. None of them do. A television station is about ratings. Isn't that the point?

Ya, I wish they'd get over that freedom, liberty, government accountability and conservative values shtick. :chuckle:

Which of those is on display here?

I wouldn't say government accountability.

Unless the Republicans took the year off...

KeiselPower99
03-08-2009, 10:16 PM

That's the problem. None of them do. A television station is about ratings. Isn't that the point?

When a tv channel is getting high ratings as a conservative station then that really has to say something.

Crushzilla
03-08-2009, 10:18 PM
When a tv channel is getting high ratings as a conservative station then that really has to say something.

They shovel coal faster? :noidea:

devilsdancefloor
03-08-2009, 10:24 PM

when certain anchors *cough dan rather cough* make up stuff is that for rating too??:noidea::noidea:

Crushzilla
03-08-2009, 10:34 PM
when certain anchors *cough dan rather cough* make up stuff is that for rating too??:noidea::noidea:

Yes? It's Dan Rather. He doesn't know what's going on half the time.

It's automatically assumed that I'm arguing in front of the labeled "left" media outlets.

I'm not.

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 10:40 PM
if you say anything against the grain here, there are automatic attached assumptions.

thats part of the fun in it all.

Preacher
03-08-2009, 10:56 PM
if you say anything against the grain here, there are automatic attached assumptions.

Really Tony? YOu are going now talk about assumptions? Hilarious.

tony hipchest
03-08-2009, 11:10 PM
Really Tony? YOu are going now talk about assumptions? Hilarious.sure. why not?

Preacher
03-08-2009, 11:18 PM
sure. why not?

Because you made a TON of assumptions last fall, many that were based PURELY on subjective belief.

Stlrs4Life
03-09-2009, 05:05 AM
:tap: Care to explain why your "boys" refused to listen when the Bush Admininstration, Senator McCain, Alan Greenspan and others warned of the serious potential of an impending economic crisis, which warnings dated all the way back to April, 2001? :scratchchin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&NR=1

Well, why didn't they tell W about it?

HometownGal
03-09-2009, 07:37 AM
Well, why didn't they tell W about it?

Watch the video, Dom. Bush warned Congress as early as April, 2001 that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were getting too big for their britches.

Texasteel
03-09-2009, 12:04 PM

Tony,,,, You know you can only assume one thing in politics. Listen to what they say strait out, and then ASSUME they are lying.