PDA

View Full Version : Ben and Missy - still together

alittlejazzbird
03-10-2009, 08:23 AM
I don't usually indulge in gossip-type stuff, but there had been recent speculation over whether Ben and Missy Peregrym were still a couple. I'd heard right after the Super Bowl that he was spending time in Southern California and wondered if she might be the reason. They were together on March 2 at the "Watchmen" premiere in Hollywood, so I guess that answers the question. Maybe it's really serious - and if so, good for him! Wonder if an engagement is in his future?

Story link is here: http://www.ifmagazine.com/new.asp?article=7686

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
03-10-2009, 08:27 AM
Looks like ben is wearing a superbowl ring? When do they get the new one?

Also....Ben is looking alittle heavy there??? Maybe hes just bruised and swelling from all the sacs he took..... Oh...that reminds me.. Lets get some OL in the draft this year

alittlejazzbird
03-10-2009, 08:31 AM
I think June is when most teams have a ring ceremony.

1st&Goal
03-10-2009, 09:27 AM
I think June is when most teams have a ring ceremony.

For couples or players?
..........................Sorry, I couldn't resist !:laughing:

alittlejazzbird
03-10-2009, 09:29 AM
For couples or players?
..........................Sorry, I couldn't resist !:laughing:

LOL!!! Maybe both....?

Seriously, though, I checked the PG archives, and the Steelers had their XL ring ceremony in June, a few days after visiting the White House.

1st&Goal
03-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Either way, I'm looking forward to it ! :drink:

stillers4me
03-11-2009, 09:12 AM
It could be his college ring or the ring from the AFC Championship game before XL. (he said his dad has his 1st superbowl ring).

There was a little article in People magazine last week about Missy and she mentions being at the Superbowl as Ben's girlfriend. She's a doll.and seems very classy. NIce job, Ben!

SteelersMongol
03-12-2009, 07:17 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=820&d=1236691733

I like it. Way 2 go Ben.