PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch 24?

BehindSteelCurtain
03-10-2009, 08:02 PM
I fell a sleep last night and missed the final ten minutes of the show. I saw that Bill Buchanon died and I passed out right when Jack was in the chopper and heading to interrogate Burnett. Can someone tell me what happened after and what the preview for next week was like?

Thanks

I am a die-hard 24 fan. Watched seasons 1-6 twice.:thumbsup:

stillers4me
03-10-2009, 08:11 PM
You can watch it on the 24 site.

Or do you weant me to just tell you?

BehindSteelCurtain
03-10-2009, 08:15 PM
Well do you know?

BehindSteelCurtain
03-10-2009, 08:15 PM
I was just looking for you to just tell me. It would save me time.

stillers4me
03-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Jack goes into Ryan's hospital room while asshole FBI guy watches on closed circuit TV. Jack intimidates Ryan and Ryan is freaking out but you can tell he's going to spill the beans when terrorist guy (sent by Jon Voight) drops some kind of gas capsule through the ceilng that paralyzes Jack. He slits Ryans's throat with a piece of glass and then puts the glass in Jack's hand to frame him. Jack is aware of what's going on but can't move. Asshole FBI guy is watching on the video feed, but terrorist guy messed with the feed so he was just watching Jack move back and forth. Jack wakes up and escapes through the ceiling right before asshole FBI guy figures out something is wrong and finds Ryan dead. Jack calls him on the cell phone to tell him he's being framed.

I can't remember what the previews were. I'm lucky I remembered that much. :chuckle:

klick81
03-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Jack goes into Ryan's hospital room while asshole FBI guy watches on closed circuit TV. Jack intimidates Ryan and Ryan is freaking out but you can tell he's going to spill the beans when terrorist guy (sent by Jon Voight) drops some kind of gas capsule through the ceilng that paralyzes Jack. He slits Ryans's throat with a piece of glass and then puts the glass in Jack's hand to frame him. Jack is aware of what's going on but can't move. Asshole FBI guy is watching on the video feed, but terrorist guy messed with the feed so he was just watching Jack move back and forth. Jack wakes up and escapes through the ceiling right before asshole FBI guy figures out something is wrong and finds Ryan dead. Jack calls him on the cell phone to tell him he's being framed.

I can't remember what the previews were. I'm lucky I remembered that much. :chuckle:

Pretty much summed it up here. It's a damn good show, but I can't seem to watch it consistently enough to keep up with the story line!

BehindSteelCurtain
03-10-2009, 09:48 PM
This is off topic but klick81 is the Hines Ward guy in your signature really Hines Ward?

klick81
03-10-2009, 10:03 PM
This is off topic but klick81 is the Hines Ward guy in your signature really Hines Ward?

Yes, it was just a quote from a newspaper interview I believe. He didn't actually come in here to post that :chuckle:.