PDA

View Full Version : What if Boldin . . .

Steel-Bryan
03-10-2009, 10:07 PM
Was a Steeler?

Steel-Bryan
03-10-2009, 10:29 PM
Eghh, what a sucky first thread. :redface:

devilsdancefloor
03-10-2009, 11:39 PM
if he was a steeler basicaly the rooney wouldnt put up with his "demands" and would trade him. He is a reall good WR, but is demanding.

Nighthawk
03-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Sorry, I don't share this demanding drama queen stuff as something that characterizes him. He's unhappy, he plays his ass off for an organization that doesn't give two shits about him. Sometimes the only way to get out of things is to be loud and heard - some might call you names for it but it gets the point across.

Galax Steeler
03-11-2009, 05:07 AM
We are not going to have to worry with this one. It is never going to happen.

stlrtruck
03-11-2009, 07:55 AM
He'll be asking too much money. And while I think he's talented, the Rooney's don't overpay.

Matter of fact, I don't remember the last player that made a fuss at their previous team that was picked up or even looked at by the Steelers. (Regardless of the reason for his fussiness)

revefsreleets
03-11-2009, 12:07 PM
What is Boldin....were a Steeler?

There would be a lot more fighting in the locker room, and we'd probably lose 2-3 more games year because the team unity would suffer immensely.

steelreserve
03-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Was a Steeler?

See, that's the operative word. "WAS."

I don't think we'd put up with his diva bullshit for very long, no matter how good he is. We tend to release players like that, or more likely just tell them to take their woe-is-me attitude and go sit on the bench until they feel like knocking off the whining or their contract runs out. So he'd be an ex-Steeler as soon as his first contract expired, maybe earlier if you ask me.

fansince'76
03-11-2009, 12:37 PM
Sorry, I don't share this demanding drama queen stuff as something that characterizes him. He's unhappy, he plays his ass off for an organization that doesn't give two shits about him. Sometimes the only way to get out of things is to be loud and heard - some might call you names for it but it gets the point across.

By throwing a hissy fit befitting a three-year-old on the sidelines during their team's biggest victory in over six decades? Sorry, but pulling shit like that can get a player the label of "malcontent" real quick. That's how guys like T.O. wind up on teams like the Bills with one-year contracts.

HometownGal
03-11-2009, 01:14 PM
:doh::banging::doh::banging:

http://ownedirl.com/misc/Thread-Sucks-Come_for-Arnold.jpg