PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Steelers Fan club?

geran42o
01-07-2006, 04:36 PM
Glenn, what happened to the Website?

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 05:04 PM
I`m having some technical problems changing over to a new network! I`m building a new site for something else, and now I have to drop everything to make the switch! And I`m not sure I`m smart enough? I will have it up soon, and it will be updated weekly!

geran42o
01-07-2006, 10:18 PM
Sounds a little complicated. Good luck with the change over. I'll keep looking for the new website. Thanks.

FisherMOM
01-07-2006, 10:24 PM
there's an Ohio Steelers Fan Club site?

I'd love to have the link when it's done.. I have some friends in Ohio that
may be interested!

clevestinks
01-07-2006, 10:46 PM
there's an Ohio Steelers Fan Club site?

I'd love to have the link when it's done.. I have some friends in Ohio that
may be interested!
I`ll keep you updated, Thanks

BB2W
01-08-2006, 12:07 AM
Good luck with the change over Cleve, let us know when it is done... I'm sure there are people here that can help you if you need it. :smile:

StillerPaul
01-08-2006, 12:23 AM
I`m having some technical problems changing over to a new network! I`m building a new site for something else, and now I have to drop everything to make the switch! And I`m not sure I`m smart enough? I will have it up soon, and it will be updated weekly!

Cleve have you heard about the Blue Moose in Parma? Kenny Roda from WKNR is hosting a Steelers fan club get together there sunday night. Was listening to am 1100 today and they are urging clowns fans to go there and "Make life miserable for Steelers fans". :busted:

clevestinks
01-08-2006, 07:38 AM
Cleve have you heard about the Blue Moose in Parma? Kenny Roda from WKNR is hosting a Steelers fan club get together there sunday night. Was listening to am 1100 today and they are urging clowns fans to go there and "Make life miserable for Steelers fans". :busted:
I didn`t know that! But I will e-mail all our Ohio Fans that info. Maybe if we can`t meet up with Kenny tomorrow, we can still make life miserable for them in the future! I`ll start up our email brigade Monday, and we`ll bombard thier pc. with 1000ths of emails

Steel - X
01-08-2006, 08:57 AM
I dont like Kenny for a sports caster on the radio but damn he has some big jewels to go on a cleveland radio and be a pittsburgh fan.

216PittGirl
01-19-2006, 02:17 PM
We've been going fo rthe last 2 weeks to the Blue Moose and it is an absolute blast people ! Im telling you, one hell of a good time ! You only find about 500 STEELERS FANS ! I posted my own thread about this a few days back. It's crazy and i was on ch19 news both weeks ! We say a revised "Our Father" before the game with a "pope", people get baptized with Pittsburgh Ale, its a blast ! Come on down, you wont be disappointed ! The TV's are fricking HUGE ! BLow horns, painted heads and you can bring your kids ! Excellent time I kid you not. Its nice to go somewhere in Cleveland and be accepted as a Steeler fan. You wouldnt believe the support

mrup03
01-20-2006, 09:05 AM
I'm a huge steelers fan in Columbus, Ohio looking for a steelers bar to watch the game at on sunday. Anybody know of a good place?

Mike

'Burgh Boy
01-23-2006, 08:52 PM
The BW 3's on Polaris is a good place to watch steelers games at. Also I heard Crown sports Lounge on sancus is good too!

GoStillersGo
01-23-2006, 09:23 PM
Wooo Hoo! Keep me updated.

mjd
01-26-2006, 12:18 AM
I didn't realize there was someone else with an Ohio Steelers Fan Club? :dang:
I have a really nice website for Ohio Steelers Fans at http://www.steelersohio.com
I just launched a new forum on the site this week.

Cleve, looks like register.com has taken your domain name hostage and is holding it for a year or until purchased in a domain name auction. Freakin' registrars. Would you be interested in joining forces with me at steelersohio.com? Would love to have you as a member and would make you a mod on the forum.

-mjd
owner of
SteelersOhio.com

BenPFJ1958
02-05-2006, 12:37 AM
There is a Pittsburgh Club Of Columbus that meets at the Alumni Sports Bar in Stoneridge Plaza in Gahanna. I haven't gone in a couple years but it is always packed solid and every screen is on for the games.