PDA

View Full Version : The Most Dangerous WR?

steelerdave1969
03-11-2009, 01:33 PM
I know there will be other players brought up in the argument and that is fine, but of these 4 WR's who do You Think Is The Most Dangerous All-Around WR in the League Today?
There is No Particular Order of these WR's

Steve Smith Carolina Panthers
Larry Fitzgerald Arizona Cardinals
Randy Moss New England Patriots
Andre Johnson Houston Texans

stlrtruck
03-11-2009, 03:01 PM
I like Smith and think he's a dangerous threat but after watching Fitz in the playoffs, I believe him to be the biggest threat (at least for now until Sweed gets his act together)

SteelCurtain7
03-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I still go with Steve Smith. I remember a flanker screen he took the distance last year...and the year before...and the year before that...( you get the picture :p )

ShutDown24
03-11-2009, 04:51 PM
I'll have to seperate this into two categories.

Most dangerous running down the field: Larry Fitzgerald

Most dangerous with the ball in his hands: Uh, Holmes anyone? Oo

Galax Steeler
03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
I have to say Smith the man has proven himself year after year.

Pitt$burgh$teeler$
03-11-2009, 06:50 PM
wen sweed learn how to catch he is goin to be dangerous but for me larry wen that pig skin is in the air towards him best to believe he is goin to jump over whoever to get it!

steelreserve
03-11-2009, 07:00 PM
what, no T.O.? :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
03-11-2009, 08:38 PM
Larry Fitgerald, the guy has such range when the ball is in the air and hands of glue. He makes great catches even when he's not open. He's simply awesome.

Plus...he went to PITT! So he Rocks!

lilyoder6
03-11-2009, 09:38 PM
i will go with smith b/c of the fact he does so much with so lil..

fitz benefited from boldin and breaston and a possible "hof" qb...

smith has a good running game but no one in the passing game to help him out... and he has jake as his qb

TXSteelerFan
03-12-2009, 11:30 AM
i will go with smith b/c of the fact he does so much with so lil..

fitz benefited from boldin and breaston and a possible "hof" qb...

smith has a good running game but no one in the passing game to help him out... and he has jake as his qb

Then you should actually be voting for Andre Johnson if your picking from the team around him. :thumbsup:

His quarterbacks (previous and past) include Carr, Schaub, and Rosenfels... What a line-up...

He really has no running game, except for this past year with Slaton.

Their are no other receivers on the team except for the TE Daniels who hasn't had an identity until this past year.

And as far as I know I don't think they have a offensive line. I believe the other teams counts to 2 mississippi then rushes the quarterback. :toofunny:

SCSTILLER
03-12-2009, 01:38 PM
I have to go with Smith. He has been dangerous for awhile now, and he isn't the biggest receiver but is always putting up hightlight reel plays.

Plus, if you mouth off to him he will punch you in the mouth, that seems a bit dangerous also.

lilyoder6
03-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Then you should actually be voting for Andre Johnson if your picking from the team around him. :thumbsup:

His quarterbacks (previous and past) include Carr, Schaub, and Rosenfels... What a line-up...

He really has no running game, except for this past year with Slaton.

Their are no other receivers on the team except for the TE Daniels who hasn't had an identity until this past year.

And as far as I know I don't think they have a offensive line. I believe the other teams counts to 2 mississippi then rushes the quarterback. :toofunny:

i still would go with smith b/c he doesn't have the height like johnson does...

i mean evryone thought that smith was only going to be a returner

El-Gonzo Jackson
03-12-2009, 03:00 PM
How about what WR's girlfriend is most dangerous???

Who was the chick that burned down Andre Rison's house?? That girl was dangerous!!! ..

Oh, I vote for Fitzgerald.

revefsreleets
03-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Fitz...like Dino said, it doesn't matter how well you cover him, he still catches the ball. THAT is dangerous.

HometownGal
03-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Fitz by a long shot. Faster than a speeding bullet in the open field and great hands - catches anything within 10 feet of him and is Gumby-like with his ability to leap and stretch to make plays.

Shall we start a "Larry Fitzgerald as a Steeler" thread? :chuckle:

xfl2001fan
03-12-2009, 09:02 PM
How about what WR's girlfriend is most dangerous???

Who was the chick that burned down Andre Rison's house?? That girl was dangerous!!! ..

Oh, I vote for Fitzgerald.

LOL...I think that was Left Eye from TLC. Why I remember that...I'm not entirely sure...but it doesn't bode well for me I'm sure.

It's got to be Fitzgerald. While Smith is a good WR...Fitzgerald is a much better blocker. If I had to choose (out of that list) a WR to build my team around...I'd start with Fitzgerald.